Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

MPN: VITALITYPC
Listing monitored by Oral-B

Pros

• Cleans teeth well

• Versatile and detachable brush heads

• Affordable

• 2-minute timer

Cons

• 5-6 day battery life

• Not portable-friendly

• No battery life indicator

• Only 1 speed setting

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (31) · No (33)

Great deal

I got it 6 months ago and i love it. Better than using the manual toothbrush. I feel my teeth more clean and white. I Love it!!

Highly recommend guys

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $19.00.

David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW

Good Value

After eleven and a half years and an estimated seven thousand five hundred operations, my old Oral B brush finally packed it in. Can't complain!
The current model seems a huge improvement, with a much more dynamic action and a seven day (fourteen operation ) performance.
I bought it half price from Coles - this seems to be a regular offer and at least partly offsets the rather pricey replacement brushes.
Another long-serving tool in my dental care kit?
Who knows? I'll get back to you in ten years or so!

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles for $23.00.

Hi David,
Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! So thrilled to hear how great a value you are finding the Oral-B precision clean. We hope that you continue to enjoy keeping your oral health in tip-top condition with the help of Oral-B!

Other brands a better

Bought Oral b electric toothbrush from Chemist's warehouse. Not the best choice.
Battery doesn't hold power and the motor is weak.
Slight pressure while brushing and it stops.
Other family members recommended Philips Sonicare but I thought I will give Oral B a go.
Hope this helps you all decide.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $39.00.

Hi Humayun,
We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed using the Vitality Precision Clean, we hope that you can find another model in our range that you enjoy.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Bob
Bob

Excellent and durable tooth brush

I have been using Oral B Vitality for so many years that I cannot even remember when I bought it. It is a robust device and cleans teeth very well. The only little problem which I do not mind is that it needs to be charged every 5-6 days. However for $22.50 at Coles on special the 5-6 day battery life is acceptable.

Purchased at Coles for $22.50.

How about a toothbrush that can be charged via USB instead of useless gimmicks?

How about a toothbrush that can be charged via USB instead of useless gimmicks?
I want to use my Oral B toothbrush while traveling in a caravan. How does Oral B think I can charge that thing? I would need to turn on my inverter that uses heaps of power just to charge a stupid toothbrush? I have bought now a cheap USB charger from China to make it work but it would be much better if they could make it in a travel case that charges the toothbrush at the same time (NO 240V/110V) just 5V USB. Otherwise I like the toothbrush but you guys obviously have never camped. And NO: Battery operated are not good enough!

Purchased in January 2014.

Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A nice clean product easy to use

The product is nice and clean, it is a pity that you need to continually purchase the heads, but I guess this is the marketing ploy from the companies to get us hooked

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for $22.50.

Cath B
Cath BSydney, NSW

Love this toothbrush!

I bought this toothbrush a little while ago and have loved using it since. I find that it works much better than other non electric brushes. I have found that this electric toothbrush makes my teeth feel much more clean and has put me into a much better brushing routine as it vibrates once 2 minutes have passed so you know when to finish a side or your routine. I have found it easy to store in a toothbrush container when travelling. All I do is take off The brush head and store it in the container with it. I also like how I am able to change the brush head to suit the concerns I am having with my teeth whether it be whitening, gum care and or sensitivity.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for $25.00.

Katherine L.
Katherine L.

This is really valuable toothbrush, good price and good quality.

This is really valuable toothbrush, good price and good quality. I've got one, i used for 3 years and i got a new one I've been using it over one year, i love it pretty much I've buy it for my family.

Purchased in October 2019 for $19.99.

cjwatts78
cjwatts78Perth, WA

Leaves teeth very clean

have bought a few Oral-B products and they are all great.

Electric toothbrush gives a fantastic clean.

Replacement heads are easily available and it holds its charge really well

Have bought the whole family one each!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for $25.00.

Hi,
Thank you for this feedback we are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Oral-B!

Explorer
ExplorerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best toothbrush

Very good electric toothbrush. Gives a good clean to the teeth. I have been using it for approximately 1 year now. Works very well except had to change the bristles twice.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Online for $19.00.

nothingwmnSydney

Disappointing

nothingwmn

PS -- I was given the option of sending my negative review directly to Oral-B to give them a chance to respond before publishing, which I did, but never received a reply, so here it is!

Lucy L.
Lucy L.

Pretty good

Convenient, better than manually. Easy to store and travel with. Got it at half price. Very good value. Switched from phillips because the brush head is too expensive. But this one works just fine. Happy with the switch.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles.

Hi Lucy,
Thank you for leaving this review! We are so thrilled and glad you are enjoying how easy the vitality precision clean is to travel with!

Ket
KetCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Cheap and good (when on sale)

We purchased this when this was on 1/2 price from woolworth. It was $20 for the pack (toothbrush + refill). For $20, this is a good value for money. It has a 30 seconds time, cleans teeth very week. Unfortunately, the head doesn't rotate as well as colgate's electric toothbrush. I wouldn't pay for this full price, but when for $20 (half-price), this product is a good start if you are trying our electric tooth brush.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $20.00.

DMJ
DMJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and good quality at the same time.

The one i was using since day one..good quality and reliable. I was to upgrade for a higher level braun electric toothbrush but i just cant afford it. The vitality of braun is just good enough and good value for your money

Purchased in February 2010 at Coles for $17.00.

Esther
EstherSydney

Awesome!

Acts as a floss, it gets in-between gaps in teeth and cleans it out with its circular motions! Charge lasts a alone time and bristles are very durable. Makes brushing teeth very fun

Hi Esther,
How great is the precision clean! We are so thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with it!
happy brushing,

Read more reviews - page 2

Jenn
Jennasked

Is it water proof?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Get a friend to check the company website

Marguerite
Margueriteasked

Can i change the rechargeable battery? There are no instructions to remove this.

You should be able to change the rechargable battery. Just Google the instructions :)

Oli. D
Oli. Dasked

Why is it after 3 days use my toothbrush stopped due to not enough charge, but it wont charge after 14hrs its totally lifeless. Not happy it cost me over $60

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

I would take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manufacturer

Check two things.

1. Did you get any water on the charger?
2. Did you plug in the charger properly?

If not, as unhappy customer said, take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manafacturer. There should be a 30 days gurantee back on it. This is for if you have already used it. You need the original receipt copy and packaging though and shipping costs are out of pocket.

Good Luck.

See all Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean questions

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

Features:

This affordable Oral-B product contains 2D cleaning action, circular heads which can clean your teeth precisely and special oscillations which claim to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. It also features a useful 2-minute timer to keep you on track during your brushing routine.

Points of praise:

Reviewers liked the clean feeling they got from using the product, the convenience of the 2-minute timer, the versatility of the interchangeable Oral-B brush heads and the fact that it’s often on sale, making it a very budget-friendly choice.

Things to keep in mind:

The product tends to have a limited battery life compared to other electric toothbrushes, lasting between 5-6 days without charging. It has no portable-friendly charging options and no battery life indicator. Another thing to consider is the fact that there is only 1 power and speed setting which may not be suitable for those with sensitive teeth.

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers