Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

MPN: VITALITYPC

4.3

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (31) · No (30)
Bob

Bob

Excellent and durable tooth brush

I have been using Oral B Vitality for so many years that I cannot even remember when I bought it. It is a robust device and cleans teeth very well. The only little problem which I do not mind is that it needs to be charged every 5-6 days. However for $22.50 at Coles on special the 5-6 day battery life is acceptable.

Purchased at Coles for A$22.50.

Battery Life

How about a toothbrush that can be charged via USB instead of useless gimmicks?

How about a toothbrush that can be charged via USB instead of useless gimmicks?
I want to use my Oral B toothbrush while traveling in a caravan. How does Oral B think I can charge that thing? I would need to turn on my inverter that uses heaps of power just to charge a stupid toothbrush? I have bought now a cheap USB charger from China to make it work but it would be much better if they could make it in a travel case that charges the toothbrush at the same time (NO 240V/110V) just 5V USB. Otherwise I like the toothbrush but you guys obviously have never camped. And NO: Battery operated are not good enough!

Purchased in January 2014.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A nice clean product easy to use

The product is nice and clean, it is a pity that you need to continually purchase the heads, but I guess this is the marketing ploy from the companies to get us hooked

Purchased in July 2020 at Big W for A$22.50.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Cath B

Cath BSydney, NSW

Love this toothbrush!

I bought this toothbrush a little while ago and have loved using it since. I find that it works much better than other non electric brushes. I have found that this electric toothbrush makes my teeth feel much more clean and has put me into a much better brushing routine as it vibrates once 2 minutes have passed so you know when to finish a side or your routine. I have found it easy to store in a toothbrush container when travelling. All I do is take off The brush head and store it in the container with it. I also like how I am able to change the brush head to suit the concerns I am having with my teeth whether it be whitening, gum care and or sensitivity.

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline for A$25.00.

Katherine L.

Katherine L.

This is really valuable toothbrush, good price and good quality.

This is really valuable toothbrush, good price and good quality. I've got one, i used for 3 years and i got a new one I've been using it over one year, i love it pretty much I've buy it for my family.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$19.99.

cjwatts78

cjwatts78Perth, WA

Leaves teeth very clean

have bought a few Oral-B products and they are all great.

Electric toothbrush gives a fantastic clean.

Replacement heads are easily available and it holds its charge really well

Have bought the whole family one each!

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$25.00.

Hi,
Thank you for this feedback we are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Oral-B!

Explorer

ExplorerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best toothbrush

Very good electric toothbrush. Gives a good clean to the teeth. I have been using it for approximately 1 year now. Works very well except had to change the bristles twice.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Online for A$19.00.

nothingwmnSydney

Disappointing

nothingwmn

PS -- I was given the option of sending my negative review directly to Oral-B to give them a chance to respond before publishing, which I did, but never received a reply, so here it is!

Lucy L.

Lucy L.

Pretty good

Convenient, better than manually. Easy to store and travel with. Got it at half price. Very good value. Switched from phillips because the brush head is too expensive. But this one works just fine. Happy with the switch.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles.

Hi Lucy,
Thank you for leaving this review! We are so thrilled and glad you are enjoying how easy the vitality precision clean is to travel with!

Ket

KetCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Cheap and good (when on sale)

We purchased this when this was on 1/2 price from woolworth. It was $20 for the pack (toothbrush + refill). For $20, this is a good value for money. It has a 30 seconds time, cleans teeth very week. Unfortunately, the head doesn't rotate as well as colgate's electric toothbrush. I wouldn't pay for this full price, but when for $20 (half-price), this product is a good start if you are trying our electric tooth brush.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

DMJ

DMJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Affordable and good quality at the same time.

The one i was using since day one..good quality and reliable. I was to upgrade for a higher level braun electric toothbrush but i just cant afford it. The vitality of braun is just good enough and good value for your money

Purchased in February 2010 at Coles for A$17.00.

Esther

EstherSydney

Awesome!

Acts as a floss, it gets in-between gaps in teeth and cleans it out with its circular motions! Charge lasts a alone time and bristles are very durable. Makes brushing teeth very fun

Hi Esther,
How great is the precision clean! We are so thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with it!
happy brushing,

Madjid A.

Madjid A.Sydney, NSW

It's perfect!

I have bought it around 2 years ago from coles. It works perfectly. I haven't changed the brush yet. No issue at all. Clean the teeth very nice. Each charge works more than a week.

Purchased in July 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for A$22.50.

Gabriel

GabrielSydney, NSW

excellent price

excellent price, performance, fast charging, lasts a lifetime. i had to replace one only after 5 years. Cleans well, spare brushes no problem. Cleans teeth really well. There is just nothing negative about it or and has a 2 minute timer.
Proof of purchase ? are you joking? i had it for so long i dont have it any longer.

Purchased in January 2000 at Shaver Shop for A$35.00.

Hi Gabriel,
Thank you for leaving this review! So glad your enjoying your oral health care experience with the vitality precision clean!

Sophie

SophieQueensland

The only toothbrush you need!

My dentist recommended I try an electric toothbrush as they are much more efficient. This is the first one I've tried and for the price it is amazing! After seeing the great reviews and cheap price there was nothing to lose trying this one and I purchased one for my partner too. Cleans well, the battery lasts a long time and the timer is also super handy. Only wish is that they came in more colours! I purchased the sensitive one just because the colour was different to the regular one.

Purchased in March 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$22.50.

Hi Sophie,
Thank you for reaching out and leaving this review. We are so thrilled that you are enjoying your experience with the Precision clean.

Vickie-Lee T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

We Highly recommend This toothbrush to everyone. Very reliable and the battery life
Last for a long tome not to mention the chat ever itself can be kept in the bathroom because it’s quite sturdy and waterproof.

Purchased in February 2016 at Shaver Shop for A$20.00.

Hi Vicky,
Thank you for this feedback! Glad that you are finding it very reliable and the battery life is lasting a long time.

*charger - not chat ever

Kendra

Kendra

Perfect toothbrush

I have always wanted to get an electric toothbrush but was unsure of what one to buy. Someone said to try the oral-B brand. It has been the best toothbrush ever. I have used it for a few months now and my teeth are already starting to feel nicer and look whiter. would recommend hands down.

Hi Kendra,
Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We are thrilled that you are seeing such great results!

Susan

Susan

Perfect starter electric toothbrush

Bought this toothbrush a couple of years ago on special, half price, and it's still going strong. Battery lasts a long time after a good charging. Cleans teeth well. Replacement heads are expensive but I wait until they are on special.

Purchased in April 2018 at Coles for A$22.00.

Hi Susan,
How great that it is still going strong after many years, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products.

Brett B.

Brett B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome toothbrush

I like that they have a good range of interchangeable heads.. I got mine on sale for $22. This does everything a $100 brush does. It was a no brainer for me at $22. Cleans the teeth really well..

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$22.00.

Gee

GeeNorth Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended, cleans teeth well

Makes brushing easy and better. I can feel my mouth is cleaner. My kids love them and make it easier to prompt them to brush their teeth. Just need to change the head every now and then. Easy to store but we don’t bring them on travels. The charge can last a day, depends how old it is. The battery didn’t charge well anymore after about 3-4years of use. So worth it. Bought another one.

Purchased at Coles.

Hi Gee,
Wonderful that you are finding that your brushing is made easier and better with the Vitality Precision Clean