3Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

4.5
4.3
3.9
Cleans teeth well
Versatile and detachable brush heads
Affordable

P PrasadSydney, NSW5 posts
Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Oral B always

Have been using oral B rechargeable toothbrushes for years and when it was time to replace my son's toothbrush there was no question, we would definitely be getting one of these. They are easy to use, easy to clean and when on special, reasonably priced. Very happy with how they clean our teeth and our kids get great feedback from our family dentist. Show details
Unusual SandgroperPerth, WA15 posts

Caroline
Caroline2 posts

Worst packaging oral B products

While the oral B electric toothbrushes are great, the packaging is not only hard to get into but is the worst environmentally friendly packaging I have ever come across. This is a terribly hard plastic package that older people would not even be able to get into. Show details
leighb
leighb32 posts

Dinosaur
DinosaurSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

This brush is rubbish

I bought two new Vitality brushes to replace ageing previous ones. Unfortunately, I threw away the old ones along with the chargers. These new ones get a half charge at best and then don’t hold the charge. I’ve tried short charge times of one to two hours and charges as long as twelve hours, all without success.
I tried to contact Braun through their own “contact” email three times but that wouldn’t submit. I phoned their contact number only to speak with a “consultant” who didn’t seem to understand basic English or know what the product was. Seems Braun didn’t want to be contacted.
Poor product from big name. Show details
Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC747 posts

Okay and affordable toothbrush

This is easy to use and hold and works great for daily brushing and dental care. It’s a cheaper low cost semi electric toothbrush, it’s okay but not as sturdy as a real electric toothbrush, but this is cheaper. I bought once but didn’t repurchase as it didn’t wow me. I don’t need to be contacted by OralB as I didn’t have any issues with the toothbrush.
NChahal
NChahal
  Fair Incentive

Great deal

I got it 6 months ago and i love it. Better than using the manual toothbrush. I feel my teeth more clean and white. I Love it!!

Highly recommend guys Show details

David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Good Value

After eleven and a half years and an estimated seven thousand five hundred operations, my old Oral B brush finally packed it in. Can't complain!
The current model seems a huge improvement, with a much more dynamic action and a seven day (fourteen operation ) performance.
I bought it half price from Coles - this seems to be a regular offer and at least partly offsets the rather pricey replacement brushes.
Another long-serving tool in my dental care kit?
Who knows? I'll get back to you in ten years or so! Show details ·  1
Humayun Z.
Humayun Z.2 posts

Other brands a better

Bought Oral b electric toothbrush from Chemist's warehouse. Not the best choice.
Battery doesn't hold power and the motor is weak.
Slight pressure while brushing and it stops.
Other family members recommended Philips Sonicare but I thought I will give Oral B a go.
Hope this helps you all decide. Show details
Bob
Bob3 posts

Excellent and durable tooth brush

I have been using Oral B Vitality for so many years that I cannot even remember when I bought it. It is a robust device and cleans teeth very well. The only little problem which I do not mind is that it needs to be charged every 5-6 days. However for $22.50 at Coles on special the 5-6 day battery life is acceptable. Show details
John Smith
John Smith2 posts

How about a toothbrush that can be charged via USB instead of useless gimmicks?

How about a toothbrush that can be charged via USB instead of useless gimmicks?
I want to use my Oral B toothbrush while traveling in a caravan. How does Oral B think I can charge that thing? I would need to turn on my inverter that uses heaps of power just to charge a stupid toothbrush? I have bought now a cheap USB charger from China to make it work but it would be much better if they could make it in a travel case that charges the toothbrush at the same time (NO 240V/110V) just 5V USB. Otherwise I like the toothbrush but you guys obviously have never camped. And NO: Battery operated are not good enough! Show details
Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

A nice clean product easy to use

The product is nice and clean, it is a pity that you need to continually purchase the heads, but I guess this is the marketing ploy from the companies to get us hooked Show details
Cath B
Cath BSydney, NSW5 posts

Love this toothbrush!

I bought this toothbrush a little while ago and have loved using it since. I find that it works much better than other non electric brushes. I have found that this electric toothbrush makes my teeth feel much more clean and has put me into a much better brushing routine as it vibrates once 2 minutes have passed so you know when to finish a side or your routine. I have found it easy to store in a toothbrush container when travelling. All I do is take off The brush head and store it in the container with it. I also like how I am able to change the brush head to suit the concerns I am having with my teeth whether it be whitening, gum care and or sensitivity. Show details ·  1
Katherine L.
Katherine L.2 posts

This is really valuable toothbrush, good price and good quality

This is really valuable toothbrush, good price and good quality. I've got one, i used for 3 years and i got a new one I've been using it over one year, i love it pretty much I've buy it for my family. Show details

Jenn
Jenn

Is it water proof?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Get a friend to check the company website

Unusual Sandgroper

Most of the toothbrush is waterproof but the charging stand isn't.

Marguerite
Marguerite

Can i change the rechargeable battery? There are no instructions to remove this.

The helpful queen

You should be able to change the rechargable battery. Just Google the instructions :)

Oli. D
Oli. D

Why is it after 3 days use my toothbrush stopped due to not enough charge, but it wont charge after 14hrs its totally lifeless. Not happy it cost me over $60

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

I would take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manufacturer

Features:

This affordable Oral-B product contains 2D cleaning action, circular heads which can clean your teeth precisely and special oscillations which claim to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. It also features a useful 2-minute timer to keep you on track during your brushing routine.

Points of praise:

Reviewers liked the clean feeling they got from using the product, the convenience of the 2-minute timer, the versatility of the interchangeable Oral-B brush heads and the fact that it’s often on sale, making it a very budget-friendly choice.

Things to keep in mind:

The product tends to have a limited battery life compared to other electric toothbrushes, lasting between 5-6 days without charging. It has no portable-friendly charging options and no battery life indicator. Another thing to consider is the fact that there is only 1 power and speed setting which may not be suitable for those with sensitive teeth.

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers