Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

MPN: VITALITYPC

MARA

MARASydney, NSW

Very Good

Very good product.I got the whole family using it. Only issue is there is no indication that the charging is low. but as an overall it's pretty good and easy to use.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $22.50.

cameron

cameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cleans great, really really good

this is the best investment we have made for our teeth as a family. we got them on sale and love them. they have a timer which is good for the kids and enough battery to get enough uses before you put it in the convenient charger

Purchased in September 2018 at National Pharmacies for $25.00.

Deepa Kuriakose

Deepa KuriakoseVictoria

Happy with product

Oral-b vitality precision clean is wonderful brush.This my first time using a electronic brush.Its an amazing experience.yes of course, it clean better than hand manual cleaning toothbrush.It was gifted to me and I am happy.

Max L

Max LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Does the job for a fair price

While it may not have lights and bells and whistles, I have one of these for when I travel and a top of the line version at home. I cant see 8 times more value in my top of the line one which costs 8 tomes what I paid for this version.
This is a great value product

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Max! Thanks for the review.

Sujatha

Sujatha

Not happy

I feel this product doesn't changed anything my oral health is as same as previous one i only liked it it has long battery and easy to store and travel with that its features look okay for me im not using it any more

Purchased in June 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Matt88

Matt88

Great clean!

This is my first electric toothbrush and I am converted. It gives a thorough clean with less effort. I love that it self charges inbetween use and the battery lasts beyond the recommended two minutes. I have now bought 3 more for my family members.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles Online for $27.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear we've converted you!

Suj

Suj

Okay but needs to be work more

This product seems works well with my toddler because he doesn't want to brush but this product made things easy for me and can travel and i like feature which is easy chargeable

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $20.00.

L pritchard

L pritchardPerth, WA

Oral b toothbrushes

Really good item last me and still is going great after 2 years I will never complain I will never complain about this item I will be always buying from this company

Purchased in February 2017 at Shaver Shop.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the kind words! Great to hear you love your toothbrush :)

Kieana.B

Kieana.BPeel, WA

My son loves it

It was always a struggle to get my toddler to brush his teeth. With this electric toothbrush he takes the initiative, now the struggle is to stop getting him to brush so much. Great tooth brush love that they have it in other colour options too

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $40.00.

Oral-BOral-B

We're so glad your son likes it Kieana :)

Hana

HanaSydney, NSW

Perfect for me.

Got this as bday present (weird present but i love it)
Never going back to “manual” toothbrush anymore.
Effortless, clean better. Have a timer for like how long you should brush your teeth. Not sure how long battery last for i never ran out of it. Always put it on its charger after every usage.
I even bought another one to help me scrub stuff. Yep, very useful cleaning gadget. Just don’t use same brush for teeth and grout.

Purchased in May 2018 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Not the most conventional birthday present, but glad it does the trick for you!

Bec

BecTasmania

Love this brush

I’ve been using this for over 12 months it’s great I will never go back to a normal brush, it cleans so much better than an ordinary tooth brush and makes brushing not so much of chore

Purchased in June 2018 at Woolworths Physical store.

Oral-BOral-B

That's awesome Bec - glad you love the brush!

sugardumpling_90

sugardumpling_90Sydney, NSW

Great Electric ToothBrush

I bought mine from Woolworths last year when they had 50% off and I've been using it since and it's still going strong. The battery power has decreased but it doesn't bother me. I usually charge them every 2 days or so. It does its job and I feel that it has improved my oral health. I don't usually travel with this because I can't be bothered carrying the charger and etc, I usually carry my manual toothbrush when I travel.

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review - glad to hear it's serving you well :)

JessM.2000

JessM.2000South East Queensland, QLD

Don't like it personally :(

Firstly, the toothpaste gets no only in your mouth but everywhere else as well! Personally I don't like ending up with toothpaste on my hands. My mother loves it and it's the only toothbrush she uses. Secondly the heads on the tooth rush don't last very long at all until they get all moldy inside! No matter how much you clean it! This would be the biggest problem why I don't use it. Lastly I don't think it's as gentle as it's made out to be. To add onto what I've just said, the charge doesn't last as long as I would have liked, and the toothbrush itself it sort of heavy and bulking when have to plug it in and have a flat surface for it to charge on. I'll just stick with my normal toothbrush thanks.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Xin Hui

Xin HuiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what you need for clean brushing

I have been using this product as recommended by a dentist for about two months! It has changed the way I brush my teeth and how my gum feels after teeth-brushing.

It produces a strong surge of vibration to provide deep cleansing for the whole mouth and it also rotates to ensure the cleaning is thorough.

Being as compact as it could be, it is super portable to be carried everywhere I go and each charge lasts for at least 5 days!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $40.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the kind words - great to hear you're enjoying your toothbrush!

Hania R.

Hania R.Sydney, NSW

Good product

Good toothbrush and it has a reasonable price. The battery lasts for 7 days. Overall it is a good deal. I never had any other toothbrush so I can not compare.

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles for $25.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Hania! Glad you're enjoying the toothbrush :)

excelence

very good quality. available in coles. easy to set up. 2 minutes timer. fast charging. wireless. easy to brush. very smooth. two brushes. very cool. help to clean underside of my teeth

Purchased at pines for $49.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Cheers for the write up Dimath! Glad you're enjoying it.

Dan D

Dan DSydney

Does the job! Thoroughly!

I was looking for a powered toothbrush to help clean the underside of my teeth and hard-to-reach places around the wisdom teeth, and I came across this product at my local supermarket. It does exactly what I need it to.
I like that this also very portable as the toothbrush itself and the charger base are a lot less bulky than other high-end toothbrushes in the market.
Overall, this is an excellent, affordable, entry-level powered toothbrush that will further improve your oral health.

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Appreciate the kind words Dan! Glad you're enjoying the product.

Paul Diaz

Paul DiazAU

Was Great

it was a good toothbrush how ever the battery life didn't last long, it now has lost it's power went from 7 days to now just 2 days which really sucks as I'm not home for few days at a time. now just carry a normal toothbrush :(

Purchased in January 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $19.00.

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

My opinion

The unit, with the right organic toothpaste acttually removes plaque. Even the Dentist asked what I've been using. Easy to clean and maintain. The charge depletes slowly giving you plenty of time to recharge. My whole family has one each ( parents included )

Purchased at eBay for $30.00.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Matthew. Sounds like your family is killing it in the oral health department!

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic toothbrush!

I’ve been using this toothbrush for 4 months now, it was recommended to me by my oral hygienist. It is amazing! It cleans much better than a manual toothbrush, it isn’t too powerful where it vibrates your whole jaw and the 2 minute timer is very helpful! Another fantastic thing about this toothbrush is if you want to try a different brush head, you can get absolutely any oral b brush head! All heads fit all brushes!! I highly recommend this toothbrush if you want an excellent toothbrush that doesn’t cost an arm & leg.

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $25.00.