MPN: VITALITYPC

Just what you need for clean brushing

I have been using this product as recommended by a dentist for about two months! It has changed the way I brush my teeth and how my gum feels after teeth-brushing.

It produces a strong surge of vibration to provide deep cleansing for the whole mouth and it also rotates to ensure the cleaning is thorough.

Being as compact as it could be, it is super portable to be carried everywhere I go and each charge lasts for at least 5 days!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $40.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo

Good product

Good toothbrush and it has a reasonable price. The battery lasts for 7 days. Overall it is a good deal. I never had any other toothbrush so I can not compare.

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles for $25.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes

excelence

very good quality. available in coles. easy to set up. 2 minutes timer. fast charging. wireless. easy to brush. very smooth. two brushes. very cool. help to clean underside of my teeth

Purchased at pines for $49.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes

Does the job! Thoroughly!

I was looking for a powered toothbrush to help clean the underside of my teeth and hard-to-reach places around the wisdom teeth, and I came across this product at my local supermarket. It does exactly what I need it to.
I like that this also very portable as the toothbrush itself and the charger base are a lot less bulky than other high-end toothbrushes in the market.
Overall, this is an excellent, affordable, entry-level powered toothbrush that will further improve your oral health.

Purchased in October 2018 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Was Great

it was a good toothbrush how ever the battery life didn't last long, it now has lost it's power went from 7 days to now just 2 days which really sucks as I'm not home for few days at a time. now just carry a normal toothbrush :(

Purchased in January 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $19.00.

My opinion

The unit, with the right organic toothpaste acttually removes plaque. Even the Dentist asked what I've been using. Easy to clean and maintain. The charge depletes slowly giving you plenty of time to recharge. My whole family has one each ( parents included )

Purchased at eBay for $30.00.

Fantastic toothbrush!

I’ve been using this toothbrush for 4 months now, it was recommended to me by my oral hygienist. It is amazing! It cleans much better than a manual toothbrush, it isn’t too powerful where it vibrates your whole jaw and the 2 minute timer is very helpful! Another fantastic thing about this toothbrush is if you want to try a different brush head, you can get absolutely any oral b brush head! All heads fit all brushes!! I highly recommend this toothbrush if you want an excellent toothbrush that doesn’t cost an arm & leg.

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $25.00.

Best affordable Electric toothbrush

Does its job well. Convenient for everyday use. A full charge usually lasts for a week. Easy to clean, just detach the head and wash in running water. The only complaint I have is the replacement heads are very expensive. I usually have to wait for deals for replacement head to come up to buy

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles for $22.00.

It's my No. 1 pick

Have been using Oral-B electric toothbrushes for the better part of 22 years now and I absolutely love them. Being fair I have never tried another brand as there's no reason to. The Precision Clean gives a really good clean whilst stimulating the gums, gets into the back teeth without any fuss, is quiet and takes no time at all to re-charge. The design is great and it feels good in your hand. I love that you can interchange toothbrush heads too as I am about to try the 'gum care' heads. Prices are a little bit exy but I have managed to purchase all mine via a special running at the time therefore it was an absolute bargain. I got over 5 years from my last one which is brilliant. If you want a good quality, reliable electric toothbrush then you can't go past this brand regardless of which one you buy.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $20.00.

Look no further, fir perfect mouth hygiene, this is it!!

After coming from the typical supermarket toothbrush , the OralB feels thoroughly clean. It’s a refreshing difference to see my teeth the dentist said. I’ve been using it with its floss feature for a couple of years. It has s 2 minute timer built in and pulsates at that point, indicating a good clean time. It’s worth the investment and replacement brush heads are available in the chemist or supermarkets.

Purchased in December 2017 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $79.00.

Great product

The product is very good, its affordable and easy to use and keep clean, I highly recommend thos product, its is a better product then some that are at a higher price

Dentists say teeth noticeably cleaner

I used an ordinary brush and my teeth were bleeding till I got this organic dentist who told me to use electric brush and also not to use mouth wash I wasn't using anyway. This brush when half price is the best value ever.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for $20.00.

Love the clean teeth feeling

Always charged ready for use every day gives a perfect clean every time love the storage dock when finished doesn’t take up much room on vanity perfect for me love it

Purchased in June 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $40.00.

Good long lasting

Toothbrush has long battery life (around 3 days of morning and night). It is very versatile. If you don’t like the precision toothbrush, you can change the tip. It is applicable to all different Oral-B electronic toothbrush tips! I already have 4 at home!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $25.00.

keeps my teeth clean

This is a good toothbrush with a compact charger, there are multiple choices of brushes available. Battery lasts a couple of weeks and it is small enough to store on the vanity, the price is also very very affordable and definitely worth

Purchased in May 2018.

Good value for money

Bought it less than a year at the supermarket when it was on sale for $20. The battery has gotten okay. I have to recharge it every second day. I don't like how you cannot have the battery replaced and having the need to dispose it.

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Best electric brush in market

Overall usage quality is great when compared to other electric brushes in market. Oral B products are way excellent than other manufacturers. This product features 1 min timer which is an added advantage. Very easy to store and charge stays for almost a week for twice usage daily.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $19.00.

Great value for money!

Bought two of these now. No complaints from me. One lasted a good 3 - 4 years before I needed to replace it only because the battery life had reduced. You can get them on sale for around $20. Given they last a few years I think that's great value and they do a great job cleaning your teeth.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $19.00.

Love it, a cure for kids who hate to brush teeth

Hello

Welcome from the fascinating world of dental hygiene and grandchildren.

I have had a number of these toothbrushes over the years and can recommend them as longish lasting.

My mouth never feels clean with a manual toothbrush after using the electrical one. I like that it tells me when enough brushing has been done (two minute warning) so if I go on a bit longer I feel very good about myself.

The best feature is kids love them. No more arguments about "it's time to go and brush your teeth", they can't wait to get one in their mouth, which is one hassel done and dusted, now for a machine that makes them pick up their dirty clothing and put them in the wash basket.

Dream on.

Very good value to purchase if you wait until someone has a sale.

Downside are the expensive brush heads.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $20.00.

Great for the price.

This does a much better job for me than manual brushing, although I find the timer annoying as I brush for longer than 2 minutes.

I usually replace these every 2 years as they use Nicad batteries which lose performance over time.

Purchased in February 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.