Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

MPN: VITALITYPC

Excellent value for money!

Purchased this twice. The first one lasted me about 3 years and then the battery started to go. But for around $20 on sale I think 3 year life is very good value for money. Does a great job cleaning. Will purchase again when my current one dies.

Purchased in August 2018 for $20.00.

Really good toothbrush. Very easy to use, just wish it would have a feature to tell me how much battery is left.

This made my teeth feel cleaner than they’d ever felt using my manual toothbrush. The charge doesn’t last long and needs a feature to show how much battery is left.

Purchased in December 2018 at Shaver Shop Online store for $19.90.

Clean and fresh teeth

Love this new powerful brush, makes my teeth so clean. This is far more convenient and effective than the traditional brush. Can get rid of all the hard to get food that stuck on your teeth .

Purchased in July 2016 at Thr1ve for $40.00.

Great gentle clean

First electric toothbrush I've owned. Very happy with the cleaning, ability to pick soft, medium or hard brush. It cleans teeth well and massages gums, however if you have sensitive gums not that suitable. Long battery life if used for 3 daily quick cleans, however using timer lessons battery life. Small charger but could be a little heavier to avoid the toothbrush falling if the cord is touched etc. Woolies and Coles always having on sale half price lately. Good clean, good teeth.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $22.00.

So glad I made this descision my gums have improved

I like this because it’s smaller then a normal tooth brush and makes it easier to get around the teeth and did gums my oral hesjfh has improved this is what my dentist has confirmed

Purchased in June 2017.

Love it!

This toothbrush has a timer so I clean my teeth long enough every time. Good size head to clean all crevices and easy to change heads. I've tried others but the actual brush part was too small.

Purchased in October 2017.

Overall good toothbrush

I bought this on sale half price as I usually use a basic toothbrush. This does give my mouth a cleaner feel and makes brushing easier with the 2 min timer. It's easy to store and charge lasts a fairly long time. Only downside is the replaceable heads say they last 3 months however I'm finding you need to replace every 1.5 months which is pricy.

Purchased in June 2018 for $22.50.

Easy to use and handy

I've had this toothbrush for a few months and I love it. Such a great product and seems to be very reliable too. I appreciate the fact that there are options for speed and also the charge lasts for a long time.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Very handy for travel

Great for packing whilst travelling & good power holding. Easy to use & good feed-back from dentist re results. One unit enough for couples travelling ( two heads ). At home charging required twice a week.

Purchased in July 2018 at Australian Pet Shop.

Very good Toothbrush

This toothbrush is a very good product it is easy to use and very reasonable price and you can get the new heads on line cheap

Love It

I got my Oral B Vitality on sale at a pharmacy offering a buy one get one half price promotion which was so great, I guess they aren't super expensive full price either so overall a affordable option as far as electric toothbrushes go. The toothbrush itself works wonderfully, cleans deeper than i expected and has an adjustable speed i don't think i'll ever go back to a traditional non motorised toothbrush ever again. Highly recommend.

Possibly not great for camping trips

I love how thorough this toothbrush cleans, but I do alot of camping and subsequently no access to powerpoint so I would appreciate a toothbrush with a longer battery life.

Often not running at high speed

I have been using this for last 10 years, on my 2nd or 3rd unit. When it works it is great, smooth and fast brushing. It has one issue however, and I have encountered this in all units.
It does not charge fully often, or the motor does not run at fast speed every time. I can leave it on charge for 8 hours and its slow. Next time after 10 minutes charge it is fast.
I have cleaned the surfaces of both brush and charger, an still inconsistent charging.
I don't think I will be buying this model again.

Love it and affordable

Have been using it for 5 years now. It lasted that long and still going on; but now battery is only lasting for 3 days as compared to last time (about a week). I decided to get another one as it's now half price. It cleans well, much cleaner than an ordinary toothbrush.
My whole family is using it.

Perfect beginner electric toothbrush

This toothbrush has made a huge difference in how clean my teeth and mouth feels. The best part is the timer that ensures that you clean thoroughly. The replacement heads last a season so they are good for the price and there are many compatible types to choose from. The only down side is it loses power if left off the charger overnight. It still works, but I feel like not as effectively. It still works though and I just have to remember to travel with the charger if I take the brush with me.

Not bad for the price

This is my second Oral-B electric toothbrush. I wouldn't say it's anything special but it does the job for $20. They often go on sale at Coles for half price and i needed a new one. These things last a long time, i had my last one for around 5 years. The charge is decent and can last up to 4-6 days off the charger if you need to take it with you anywhere. Overall Its not a bad little toothbrush for $20.

Can't Use it!!!

I have had an Oral B electric toothbrush for years but the replacement heads are really rough on my gums and mouth and tend to extract my fillings if continually used. My old Oral B toothbrush was very gentle but these replacement heads are terrible. So, I wrote to Proctor and Gamble who kindly sent me 2 replacement heads but these too were very rough on my mouth. Then when I saw the toothbrush on special at $20 I bought a new one only to find out this morning when I used it for the first time it was really rough just like the replacement heads. So now, I give up and won't use an electric toothbrush again. I will revert to a manual toothbrush but it won't be Oral B. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Does the job

I’m not a great lover of electric toothbrushes but my dentist recommended one for better oral hygiene so I succumbed. I know my teeth and gums feel cleaner and I am convinced these are superior to normal tooth brushes particularly for the gums. I would give it 5 stars if it weren’t for the on/off switch which I find a little clumsy to be honest. The heads seem to last a good while too.

Cheese

Wonder toothbrush, lasted me many years before retiring for a newer model. Charge lasted roughly a week, as it got older not that long but a good solid electric toothbrush, adorable & easy to use.

Excellent toothbrush!

We brought 2 of these toothbrushes under the recommendation of our dentist. We had a lot of reservations when we brought this product. I have sensitive teeth issue and I was not sure whether this product would help me to alleviate my problem.

It’s been 6 months, my wife and I are really happy with the product. The “sensitive brush option” is particularly good for me. The battery last a long time and indicates when it’s down.

We would recommend this toothbrush anytime.

Is it water proof?

Can i change the rechargeable battery? There are no instructions to remove this.
You should be able to change the rechargable battery. Just Google the instructions :)

Why is it after 3 days use my toothbrush stopped due to not enough charge, but it wont charge after 14hrs its totally lifeless. Not happy it cost me over $60
I would take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manufacturerCheck two things. 1. Did you get any water on the charger? 2. Did you plug in the charger properly? If not, as unhappy customer said, take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manafacturer. There should be a 30 days gurantee back on it. This is for if you have already used it. You need the original receipt copy and packaging though and shipping costs are out of pocket. Good Luck.

Vitality Precision Clean