Collaroy Kitchen Centre

Collaroy Kitchen Centre

Perfect kitchen

We wish to thank John, Hella, their designer Jaqueline and installer Scott for creating our dream kitchen. Jaqueline listened to all our needs and together created our perfect kitchen. Scott has amazing work ethics and his attention to detail very impressive. Their friendliness and professionalism is remarkable. We have no hesitation in recommending Collaroy Kitchens to any one and will be using them for our new wardrobes in the not too distant future. I would also like to thank the delivery guys who took extreme care with their work.
    Many thanks.
    Jennie and Gérard

Outstanding design and functionality

We first used Collaroy Kitchens in 2006 and so pleased with the result we got them to do our kitchen, outdoor kitchen/bbq area and laundry in our new build. The design and functionality is great and we love it all.

Graham F
    Graham FSydney, NSW

The perfect kitchen

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Collaroy Kitchen Centre compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Kitchen upgrade

Our 17 year old kitchen was in need of a refresh but we'd heard a lot of horror stories about kitchen renovations. Our experience with Collaroy Kitchens was excellent. The designer was really helpful; the production process was pain free and the installation (including multiple trades) was on time and well managed. Customer service was excellent the whole way through.

Kerrie_Stewart
    Kerrie_StewartSydney, NSW

My Dream Kitchen!

After an horrific experience with Harvey Norman Kitchen Renovations 5 years ago, now we have moved & needed to renovate I was wary of kitchen renovation companies but John & Helle & Kerrie at Collaroy Kitchen Centre have been a dream to deal with! Apart from a minor issue with the electrician that was quickly sorted out, the whole process was smooth & easy. Kerrie designed my dream kitchen & I am so over the moon with the result. I would highly recommend these guys if you are looking to remodel or build a new kitchen!