Colonial First State

Colonial First State

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

daniel calvo

daniel calvoSydney, NSW

COlonial First state: a disgrace or organised robbery!!!!

How could we certainly not give a 0 to this super fund - a 1 being too nice! the most disgraceful of all of the Superfund i came across so far and the first fund that takes money from you and not only a little but a lot!!!! I am upset to come to the realisation that this banks deserve the royal commission and that i had to realise this way. Really i hate humanity when i see what they did to my money 6000 AUD = 50% of the money that was there is gone in less than 3 years..ow can they set up such a useless fund...my kids would have done better with that money! fools - that is all you deserve: a good insult the old fashion way.

Tim

Tim

Tpd Rejected

Avoid

Balance went down and was told this was due to market fluctuations, then received a call back saying it was a fee incurred for switching to a different investment fund. No fore-warning at all when switching fund, If i'd known I wouldn't have proceeded, no remedial action, empathy or anything for the customer.

Pearl M.

Pearl M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Try someone else :).

Someone I know was here on a work visa; his visa has since been cancelled and he's been living out of Australia for a couple of years now; but this company still haven't given him his Super; totally inefficient and haven't got a clue how to return your money when it's time to do so :(

Robert Kaya

Robert KayaVictoria

Impatient Staff!

Bree

BreeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

TERRIBLE!!! - Criminals running this business

From 2007-2015 my superfund was Colonial First State. I would always check my balance to see if it was growing, but it never did. It would actually decrease. Money would continue to go there, but I would never see the amount grow. In 2015 I decided to switch to Australian Super and now my superfund grows $15-20k per year!!!

Colonial First State are criminals and need to be taken to COURT. How is this legal?. How can they get away with this?? Im extremely unsatisfied and upset they have taken money away from my future.

zu

zuSydney, NSW

Poor platform

Been with them for almost 15yrs. The platform is dated and not much improvement since, only slight cosmetic changes. The platform doesn't even have the basic of being able to see how your contribution in a particular fund has performed over the years. Need to go through an adviser to obtain that apparently.

Phone support has been good without much wait.

Coco

Coco

Terrible return ..do not invest with Colonial First State, Do not trust financial advisors that get commissions

Alex D

Alex DSydney, NSW

Ripp Offs - Stay clear DO NOT USE Colonial First State!

Consistently lost my money... How is this not a crime?????
How are they constantly losing my money.. my balance drops year after year by over 20%

Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Do not invest with these criminals!!!!!

Zensoku26

Zensoku26South East Queensland, QLD

Poorly managed. Transfer your fund to an industry one for members and run!

Just got my statement and lost over $2000 compared to the previous 6 months. Clearly the muppets who run this fund don't know what they're doing and just out of Uni.. I am part of the Class action against this fund and hope that plays out well for me to get something back from these thieves.

High fees low returns

unfortunately i join thousands who have been subjected to thousands of dollars per year in fees and a return of negative 2.8%.. I'm sure i read an article recently that stated CFS was supposed to roll over high fee accounts to low fee's as a result of the royal banking enquiry.. it would be interesting to find out what happened, however I won't be hanging around to ask!

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Shocking

I lost over $1,000.00 in 6 months how the hell does that work.
Wasn’t my choice of super but will def be rolling over.
FYI They aren’t even in the top 10 of super performers.
Is it that Comm Bank have offloaded CSF was performing marginally till then.

Terrible

I've been with them for about 2 years. Had the money been placed into a bank account, there would have been twice the amount. Its incredible how terribly managed this fund is. I empathize with those who have got to stick with them until their loss is recovered - who knows how long that will take. I've basically cut my losses and rolled them over into another fund. Avoid them if possible.

Lost $67,674.22 from 27.8.18 to 23.12.18 such poor management for a Balanced Super Fund.

A substantial loss of value from my super value since mid August, 2018 to 23.12.18 is disgracefull for a Balanced Fund. I would not recommended them.

Brisbane

BrisbaneBrisbane

Never ever deal with these guys ever!!!!

Victim

VictimEstella Rise

Thieves

From July 2017 CFS told me that I could get $36K in interest annually. I was living on $26K so, expected to see my money grow. The first 6 months was on target, to give you a false sense of security.
The next 6 months it died and the last 4 months I went backwards.??????
My capital lost $11k in 4 months!!!!!!!
At the end of the day I'm out of pocket $70K in 16 months.
I've now moved to an industry fund ( as of this month ) where my brother has been receiving excellent returns.
My brother is also in a conservative fund as he wants to protect his hard earned money also.
I see that the Commonwealth bank has sold CFS to Mitsubishi. I think they needed to load their coffers to get a good price.

Kaz

KazAU

SO DISAPPOINTED

Les

LesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

EXTREMELY POORLY MANAGED INVESTMENT FUNDS

Since the share market decline (25%) of my portfolio, l have seen a huge decline in my cash, fixed interest and property money. The investments are in conserative funds with CFS.
I can understand the drop in shares, BUT WHY THE DROP IN CASH, INTEREST & PROPERTY.
Is it poor management or them gouging customers? Make up your own mind from these facts.

No idea how to manage money

I have been with this superannuation fund for many years.I have been monitoring this company since I retired & their performance is getting worse .They are one of the poorest performers.

Jimmy

JimmyAdelaide

very barebone online system

With them for nearly 8 years and the online system has always been really basic with very little features. No app, difficult to manage anything. Their statements are sometimes very slow to come out and sometimes had many issues trying to log into their system. Would not recommend if you are someone who likes to manage their own super online rather than calling someone.