Combi Magical Compact

Combi Magical Compact

Shak

ShakMarsfield

Fabulous carrier, I wouldn't have survived without it!

theonlyone

theonlyonePerth, WA

THE BEST! Tried so many but nothing beats the Combi

I have a terrible back, I intially bought the Breeze baby, but this just didnt work out for us. Hurt my back and bubs was so squished in it, espcially in cradle position. Bought the combi and never looked back. The cradle position with the head support was huge help to settle bubs. The extra padding ensured bubs head was well supported. I havent yet tried all positions as bubs is not old enough but anticipate that it should be as good as the cradle position. Just briliant!
comfy head padding, cradle position, comfy
had no problems at all

Alina76AU

Love it!

We r only using cradle position yet,but it was my savior,he always fall asleep in it and we went overseas twice,so it was very handy in the airport.my little one is 3 month old and I m looking forward when we can use it in forward facing upright position,as he seems so curious already,I m sure he would love it too.
Extra back support ,safety
A bit complicated manual

MsH

MsHAU

Baby just wasn't into it

jlau

jlauMelbourne

Perfect!

Love the extra back support for cradle position. Other brand does not have this. It also has 4 possible positions to hold the baby. Very practical and easy to get a hang of. The strap is a snap fit and very robust. Made of breathable materials and baby sleep in comfortable many time. Another fabulous product by Combi.
Very stable and practical. Baby enjoys being carried in it.

lin08

lin08SYDNEY

Good design

phollenbach

phollenbachMELBOURNE

Great product

K.Pet

K.PetMELBOURNE

A life saver for me- a mum with two kids....

ange527

ange527NSW, 2152

Practical and comfortable for baby

Tuyet Hong Nguyen

Tuyet Hong NguyenHO CHI MINH CITY

I'm from Vietnam, and so happy when I could buy it here, HCMC. It's really usefull from my baby was a newborn until now, 5 months! I use it to carry my baby everyday. So I will buy more Combi products, now I use many things from Combi, water cup, spoon, bowl to prepare eating... And many many things........all they are intelligent and Comfort products
Detailed, comfortable
Hot material

ArtemisG

ArtemisGAU

Fabulous product

This is the only product in the market, currently, where you can safely carry an infant.
We looked at the slings but they seemed very unsafe to us. The combi magical provides the stability and support that is needed by a newborn. When we purchased our one, the sales lady (who we have delt with quite a bit in the past) told us that another customer came in the day before with her baby and tried it out in the store...she walked around the store for at last 45 minutes and her baby was extremely happy and comfortable. Needless to say, she purchased the product.
Versatile, well priced, suitable for infants

hankorozco

hankorozcoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Because of it's versatility and adaptability, it makes for one very useful and invaluable piece of baby equipment. I have used this everywhere I go. It became invaluable when travelling to the USA when Baby was 4 months old and no seating or baby crib was available in the airplane.
This can be used from birth. It folds away in its's own netting bag and the netting bag is easily concealed in the carrier when not in use.
Difficult to secure on yourself and is equally difficult to unlatch by yourself.

deensuleman

deensulemanAU

genius carrier from newborn to toddler

Shindy

ShindyAU

can start using for newborn

i got this carrier from my brother as a gift. it can be used for newborn too.

It has four ways of carrying the baby to suit my needs. It is good for bringing baby to do grocery shopping so you will have spare hands to push the shopping trolley.
Easy to use

Gunma

GunmaAU

Very Good!!

I found this product at baby expo and tried it. I love using it!! My baby as well:)) I tried other one too... But Combi make the best one I think!!
Easy to use, reliable, Looks good, Comfy for both of us!!
Not really compact...

aeris_sln

aeris_slnAU

The only carrier that is in cradle position!

The best feature is the cradle position of the carrier. None of other brand in the market (excluding the sling) is having this feature. The carrier is specially designed to be in 4 different configurations. Awesome design!
Cradle position!!!

Michellemama

MichellemamaAU

This is perfect. Easy to use.

Just bought Combi Magical Compact carrier for my new born baby. This is a very good carrier, very easy to use, light. It's very specially designed to be in 4 different configurations. Can suitable from new born to 14.9kgs baby.
suitable for new born baby

lovelybaby11

lovelybaby11Victoria, 3133

Magic Carrier, Good Design

This is a very good carrier design for baby use. It's very lightweight, easy to use and easy to bring it to travel. I will keep using Combi product.
Good Design

kate

kateasked

How to wash the combi? what fabric can use?

Anthony A.Combi

Hi Kate. You may hand wash your Combi Magical Compact using a mild detergent and then hang in the shade to dry.

adelines mum

adelines mumasked

Can a 4 weeks newborn fit in it? Is there a newborn insert that comes with it?

Hi,
Yep there is a amazing insert for cradle position,it is very firm and offers great support,I was wearing my baby from day one in it and still do,he is almost 4 month old .I really love iy

Anthony A.Combi

Yes you may use the Combi Magical Compact carrier for a 4 week old baby assuming the baby is at least 3.4 kgs and full term. The carrier comes complete (and already assembled) with an infant insert for the initial cradling position. You use this insert for approximately 6 months (or 7.4 kgs) until the baby has developed neck strength and you then transition to the upright carry positions.

hie46

hie46asked

will the combi material to warm? I am from Malaysia, thus i don't my baby get too hot in it.

The Combi Magical Compact is made from high ventilation breathable
fabric to ensure optimum comfort even in hot climates.

Get an answer from our members and Combi representatives