Commonwealth Bank Life Insurance

Commonwealth Bank Life Insurance

See the Best Life Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Commonwealth Bank? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (2)
Emad Baba
Emad BabaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You can be a victim of a scam

Nicholas01
Nicholas01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Total Care Trauma Insurance - CommInsure

I know insurance companies get a bad rap at times and Trauma Insurance is something we all hope we never ever use, but, after recently having a kidney removed through cancer, I found the claims process through CommInsure (Total Care Trauma) flawless. Lots of paperwork (which, I guess is understandable) but claim was settled and paid within 3 weeks. I cannot be critical at all. Prompt replies by email and staff were very helpful and met timelines as promised. Right along the entire chain of communication call centre, claims officer, manager, I cannot fault them.

Other Life Insurance

Rosie R
Rosie RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LACK OF COMPASSION

CommInsure has to be the most cold hearted and insensitive insurance company I have ever dealt with. The CEO of the Commonwealth Bank and CEO of Comminsure -you can look up their names-are seriously out of touch with sick people who need to pay their bills. They have totally destroyed my life. But I will be fighting them tooth and nail, until I receive my payments that I am entitled to.

Life Insurance

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Life Insurance compares to other Life Insurance

lifeadventurersFar North Queensland, QLD

New Standard for Incompetence

Every year when I receive my renewal notices, there will be at least one mistake. One year I received 12 copies of the renewal notices for 4 policies. Every year I receive my renewal notices, every year I make my usual call to the Call Centre, every year I make a complaint, every year they apologise and agree to advise their supervisor, and then every year there is another mistake. Incompetence has a new standard and it is Comminsure.

Insurance claim madeNo
S Walker
S WalkerPerth, WA

Receiving someone elses mail 5 times even after returning mail twice and 3 separate phone calls advi

NO one took responsibility to implement changes. Out of community service I needed to advise CommInsure this person never lived at this address and his insurance was probably in jeopardy as we were receiving his mail.
Poor bloke assuming he had life insurance, unaware his policy was expiring.This happened 5 times over a period of 6 months! I returned the mail twice and rang the next 3 separate times to advise CommInsure. Each time I was told it must be a computer error and it would be sorted out. NEVR HAPPENED. Lets hope the problem is fixed, I don't receive anymore of his mail and he is aware his insurance expired!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Perfect service. It was easy to fill in the paperwork and the benefits paid were exactly as stated in the easy-to-understeand policy. No runaround.
Easy to claim straight forward process. My claim was paid in less than a month. The benefits were exactly as stated. No runaround.
none. (It would be great if it were cheaper, but I believe you get what you pay for and I'm happy to pay for this service.)