Commonwealth Bank Essential Super

Early release of super

Jose Carrillo

Jose CarrilloSouth East Queensland, QLD

They lost almost 30% of my funds with the Covid 19 pandemic

Everyone could see what was about to happen. I even switched my investment option to cash, however, it took 4 days for these clowns to make the switch. I guessed they were sleeping while the whole economy was falling apart.
In those 4 days, I lost about 600 dollars. Most super funds were losing 10% or 15%, but this one was losing 30%. To summarize, they have no idea about what they are doing, just incompetency at its highest level. After seeing my losses, I made an inquiry asking for the list of stocks where the funds were invested, they did not share it.
Fortunately for me, I only have 13000 AUD atm of the pandemic, I pity the ones that have all their life savings in this circus.

Retail Superannuation Funds

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Essential Super compares to other Retail Superannuation Funds

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just useless

Absolutely terrible communication, been trying to change my super from personal non concessional to employer concessional and has been the biggest nightmare waiting weeks for them to not do what they did they would do. just contacting them is difficult and to end up talking to someone who is clueless about what I’m requesting which was already processed. What seems like a simple thing to change has been jumping thru hoops having to prompt them to send out confirmation time and time again

Insurance Options

How are they capable of losing so much?!

Over the past 6 months (to June 2020) Commonwealth Bank Essential Super has lost more than 10% of my super amount. Additionally, in the 12 month period before this they lost 2.5% in what should have been a moderately stable market. I have placed the majority of my funds in more conservative areas too.
Don't invest your future with them.

John O.Wheatbelt, WA

So good You may as well place all your savings on Red and see what Happens

Narinder

NarinderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost money

Iaround actually lost around $ 15600 with Esssential super in two months. I called them and they said they have invested my moniey in share market which went down. I am still loosing money every day from my super account. I dont where to seek help

Pet

PetSydney, NSW

Be careful. I lost almost $2000 only in 5 months after joining life insurance from CBA Essential Super.

Raafay

RaafayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

so far so good

Im with Commbank essential super and so far its been a good journey. The sad part is that they have stopped providing this service to new customers. So far Im very satisfied with their services.

Retail Superannuation Funds

Gary

Gary

Verry happy

I rolled over my super to commonwealth becase it was doing terrible elsewhere and they gave me clear options of what would be best for me well explaind easy to understand and it works fine for me they were verry friendly and determined to do their best for me they're a huge company and they here to stay

Better than the big boys like AMP or Merc

Trav

TravMelbourne

Very good so far!

After being with two separate industry funds for many years I decided to consolidate my Super and open a Commbank Essential Super account. The main reason I chose CommBank was the convenience of having my Super and everyday banking in one place. The process of consolidating was very easy.
I had been told I would not get as good returns with CommBank as my previous funds but so far that is not the case.
Highly recommend, especially for current Commonwealth banking customers for the pure convenience.

Biggest nightmare and won’t accept responsibility for their own mistakes.

vlado66

vlado66AU

early release of super funds for financial hardship grounds

I would like to recommend commonwealth bank essential super fund to anyone who is suffering from financial hardship because they cannot make ends meet from cost of living expenses. I was with REST super fund for 27 years only to be told sorry, but REST doesn't do financial hardship. I rolled over my super to commbank essential super fund, opened an account, completed the paperwork and in 10 days i got approved. I cannot thank commbank essential super fund enough. Thank you very much.