Commonwealth Bank Essential Super

Commonwealth Bank Essential Super

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gary

Gary

Verry happy

I rolled over my super to commonwealth becase it was doing terrible elsewhere and they gave me clear options of what would be best for me well explaind easy to understand and it works fine for me they were verry friendly and determined to do their best for me they're a huge company and they here to stay

Better than the big boys like AMP or Merc

Trav

TravMelbourne

Very good so far!

After being with two separate industry funds for many years I decided to consolidate my Super and open a Commbank Essential Super account. The main reason I chose CommBank was the convenience of having my Super and everyday banking in one place. The process of consolidating was very easy.
I had been told I would not get as good returns with CommBank as my previous funds but so far that is not the case.
Highly recommend, especially for current Commonwealth banking customers for the pure convenience.

Biggest nightmare and won’t accept responsibility for their own mistakes.

vlado66

vlado66AU

early release of super funds for financial hardship grounds

I would like to recommend commonwealth bank essential super fund to anyone who is suffering from financial hardship because they cannot make ends meet from cost of living expenses. I was with REST super fund for 27 years only to be told sorry, but REST doesn't do financial hardship. I rolled over my super to commbank essential super fund, opened an account, completed the paperwork and in 10 days i got approved. I cannot thank commbank essential super fund enough. Thank you very much.