2.0

1.5
Income Protection
1.4
1.9
Brand Manager for Commonwealth Bank? Claim your listing.

Eduard S.
Eduard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Judy F.
Judy F.2 posts

Kenneth
KennethHobart, TAS

Lost money

Very disappointed. This fund has lost 10% of the balance of my money in the six months to June 30 2022. How is this possible. 10% in six months. ?????? I know my balance won't increase by 10% in the next six months.
Disgruntled Son
Disgruntled Son

Absolutely Appalling Service

Over 3 years since passing and I still cannot get them to pay out my stepfathers super/life insurance to his wife..even with a will and probate. They lie about their intentions and do not follow their own deadlines.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.Sydney, NSW

Misleading definition about personal contribution

I made personal contribution for FY through CBA online account, and their website states the money will be taxed at 15%, however they didn't do that automatically causing me wasted all the personal contribution into the account and all the money still need to be taxed at my usual tax rate. Worst Super ever!!!
Perth Reviewer
Perth Reviewerperth21 posts

2 much crap after 2O yrs
2 much crap after 2O yrsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Made to take Super when employed at CBA and insurance

Joined CBA to work many years ago. Was advised when joining that as employee I needed open super with them, even though I had Super elsewhere which I didn’t want to change. I have realised that they were charging me insurance, which I could never claim against as I had insurance elsewhere with original super group. I lodged complaint last year but they have no record and now trying to make complaints they outsource who handles ex staff super and going into branches they don’t know who to speak with. Have paid a lot of money in insurance which I never asked for and it’s been just a waist as super eroded with fees I should never have been paying for.
ENJOY
ENJOY2 posts

Worst return

Have been with essential super for years and now I realised there is not much returns at all.
Really bad investments and way too much fee to justify what they are doing.
Ali Raza
Ali Raza

WORST SUPER

If you want to see your money goes down quick on daily basis choose Essential Super. No wonder why it's not available to new customers as it's crap. Would never recommend to anyone
Eagle N.
Eagle N.Sydney, NSW

Lack of skill of staffs

The most useless bank staffs, Essential Super the most useless staffs as well.
they do not what they are doing.
Not recomand to deal with Commonwealth and essential super, both off them are useless.
PZZ
PZZSydney, NSW2 posts

CBA OSF balanced fund advised by government as sub performing fund and recommend moving

Today. I and all CBA OSF balanced fund members received a letter advising they were one of 13 funds identified by the government as below acceptable performance even though they had been given ample warning. Significant investment in amp, commercial property. I can imagine the men in these positions are the most highly paid in the super business and aren't invested in their own fund. They should be removed.
Zan R.
Zan R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Income Protection
J G Koch
J G Koch Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jose Carrillo
Jose CarrilloSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

They lost almost 30% of my funds with the Covid 19 pandemic

Everyone could see what was about to happen. I even switched my investment option to cash, however, it took 4 days for these clowns to make the switch. I guessed they were sleeping while the whole economy was falling apart.
In those 4 days, I lost about 600 dollars. Most super funds were losing 10% or 15%, but this one was losing 30%. To summarize, they have no idea about what they are doing, just incompetency at its highest level. After seeing my losses, I made an inquiry asking for the list of stocks where the funds were invested, they did not share it.
Fortunately for me, I only have 13000 AUD atm of the pandemic, I pity the ones that have all their life savings in this circus.
Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Just useless

Absolutely terrible communication, been trying to change my super from personal non concessional to employer concessional and has been the biggest nightmare waiting weeks for them to not do what they did they would do. just contacting them is difficult and to end up talking to someone who is clueless about what I’m requesting which was already processed. What seems like a simple thing to change has been jumping thru hoops having to prompt them to send out confirmation time and time again