Complete Removals

Complete Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stress Free isn't an expression - it is an EXPERIENCE and we got it. THANK YOU

From the phone calls, professional quoting and follow up to the 2 guys who came and went above and beyond we are so happy. They stopped to help my mother in law tape boxes and load her car as she was struggling and I wan't there to help. this company really does give a stress free move. they were one of the only companies who didn't make last minute changes or stuff us around. they did exactly what they promised and more

Best Ever

I have used this service several times now and each and every time they have been curteous, hard working and careful. I applaud these fine young men and their work ethic

Taking the stress out of moving

Honestly, moving is stressful, but I can't say enough about how Complete Removals were complete angels. Kym and Michael were so careful, friendly and considerate in their service on the day, and Bev, my moving concierge (love it!) was attentive. I had what I'd consider a fairly straightforward move, a couple of suburbs away, so it was all very easy. Complete Removals thought of everything. The guys didn't leave until we were satisfied with where everything was, explained everything really clearly, and I felt reassured the whole time. Tip for those moving: in the weeks before you move grab a floor plan of where you're moving to and map out where all your furniture is going. Consider door openings, where light switches and powerpoints are, and it will make it a lot easier on the day. I'd have no hesitation in using them again.

Do not trust them.

Damaged my goods. I require the services of a lawyer to receive appropriate redress. They deny the damage they cause. Do not use them. They cost an enormous amount however their service is well below par. I am so disappointed. They are bullies to deal with when they are at fault.

Quick, professional, careful, can't ask for more!

Hired Complete for a move recently, they recommended that it be done very early in the morning, based on parking restrictions at the destination, as long as I was happy. It was a hot day and my new house is 4 floors, with narrow stairs, but the guys were professional, friendly and careful, both with my furniture and the walls and doorways. My move was completed and I was in my new home by 9am! I can't speak highly enough of Complete and have been recommending them to everyone.
I had read some of the older reviews, but having had some staffing changes since the bad reviews were posted, I thought I'd try them. I'm glad I did!

Professional and extremely hard working

Under adverse conditions of 37 degrees and a hot northerly two guys managed to pack our belongings (a large 4 bed plus large shed), many of which were extremely heavy with many plants, in a very professional manner. I was stressed - they were not. So helpful. When we arrived the next day at the new property off it all came with no problems whatsoever. I would have no hesitation in using this company again.

Terrible Service

I was quoted a price of $200 by a sales rep to move an upright Pianola.
When they showed up to move it they advised that they needed more than 2 people and jacked up the price to almost $400. The manager accused me over the phone of lying about the item and about the previous cost of moving for this item which was $165.
We ended up going with another company which moved it to our property with 2 staff members at a price of $165.
The staff who came to the property seemed nice and genuinely apologetic for their manager
Price and a very rude manager

Hi Leanne, Since then we have actually gotten a different manager, as the manager we had was not fitting with company values. I will add however that we always trust our workers when they tell us that something is unsafe for them to complete with only 2 people, it is the only way we can ensure a safe workign environment for our team. It would seem in this case our workers were overly cautious and for that we can not apologise enough.

Great services!

Wonderful wonderful. Great experience in a very stressful time
My table was broken in an accident. It was handled very professionally and quickly. Guys worked there guts out. I have move many times and had bad removalists but these guy were great
Would recommend 10 out of 10
On time, great communication and very hard workers

Thanks for the kind words Daisy1156 :)

Do not trust

Be very careful of this company we feel we were scammed. We filled out the questionnaire on their website and spent half hour on the phone explaining all the furniture in a large 3 lounge room 4 bedroom and 2 dining home. They had told us it wouldn’t be a problem they would send their biggest with a mezzanine floor and they could move it all in one day. As I worked that day my wife was horrified when they turned up in a medium size truck with no mezzanine floor. They quickly started loading the truck and had it half full then decided to tell her they could not fit all the furniture in and that we would have to hire another truck at double the price. Disgusted with this she demanded them to stop load small boxes and to get the larger item like lounges and dining tables. With only half of our stuff loaded on they told us they had run out of blankets and would not load any more furniture although they had room. They travel to the new place and demanded payment before unloading the truck, obviously we had no choice. As they unloaded we found that they had broken or damaged much of our furniture because it had shifted around while in transport. After work I phone their office and just got told he would look in to it and call me back. We never did get a call back and they would not answer my call until I tried a different phone and would answer immediately. when asked about the damaged furniture they told me they would transfer me to claim and hang up. This move cost me a more than some of the bigger removalist I had used before. My advice is to use removalist that give a fixed quote and that have proper insurance policies.

scammers, will hang up and will not answer phones.

We have had this exact review removed from other review sites. We believe it to be false, and have never had a response from Titanium even after numerous attempts to contact them (on this site and others), without a customer name we cannot verify if this person ever actually employed our services. It is against our company policies and procedures to request or demand payment before completing a job. We also do not use caller id to filter phone calls, we do not even have inbound call id available on our telephone systems. We do in fact offer, and generally recommend onsite quotes with fixed prices.