Complete Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Macca

MaccaAdelaide

Stress Free isn't an expression - it is an EXPERIENCE and we got it. THANK YOU

From the phone calls, professional quoting and follow up to the 2 guys who came and went above and beyond we are so happy. They stopped to help my mother in law tape boxes and load her car as she was struggling and I wan't there to help. this company really does give a stress free move. they were one of the only companies who didn't make last minute changes or stuff us around. they did exactly what they promised and more

Best Ever

I have used this service several times now and each and every time they have been curteous, hard working and careful. I applaud these fine young men and their work ethic

Microbel

MicrobelAdelaide

Taking the stress out of moving

Veryhappy

VeryhappyParkside

Do not trust them.

Damaged my goods. I require the services of a lawyer to receive appropriate redress. They deny the damage they cause. Do not use them. They cost an enormous amount however their service is well below par. I am so disappointed. They are bullies to deal with when they are at fault.

Ella

EllaAdelaide

Quick, professional, careful, can't ask for more!

Hired Complete for a move recently, they recommended that it be done very early in the morning, based on parking restrictions at the destination, as long as I was happy. It was a hot day and my new house is 4 floors, with narrow stairs, but the guys were professional, friendly and careful, both with my furniture and the walls and doorways. My move was completed and I was in my new home by 9am! I can't speak highly enough of Complete and have been recommending them to everyone.
I had read some of the older reviews, but having had some staffing changes since the bad reviews were posted, I thought I'd try them. I'm glad I did!

Professional and extremely hard working

Under adverse conditions of 37 degrees and a hot northerly two guys managed to pack our belongings (a large 4 bed plus large shed), many of which were extremely heavy with many plants, in a very professional manner. I was stressed - they were not. So helpful. When we arrived the next day at the new property off it all came with no problems whatsoever. I would have no hesitation in using this company again.

Terrible Service

I was quoted a price of $200 by a sales rep to move an upright Pianola.
When they showed up to move it they advised that they needed more than 2 people and jacked up the price to almost $400. The manager accused me over the phone of lying about the item and about the previous cost of moving for this item which was $165.
We ended up going with another company which moved it to our property with 2 staff members at a price of $165.
The staff who came to the property seemed nice and genuinely apologetic for their manager
Price and a very rude manager

Great services!

Wonderful wonderful. Great experience in a very stressful time
My table was broken in an accident. It was handled very professionally and quickly. Guys worked there guts out. I have move many times and had bad removalists but these guy were great
Would recommend 10 out of 10
On time, great communication and very hard workers

Joshua B.Complete Removals

Thanks for the kind words Daisy1156 :)

Titanium

Titaniumadelaide

Do not trust

Joanne N

Joanne Nasked

i would like to know how much it is for one load from Strathalbyn to Morphett Vale? no boxes just one fridge, TV big, kitchen table 6 chairs, two book shelves, fish tank stand, one queen bed one queen mattress, one King Single bed base and mattress, pot plants? too big for me lift in my car more awkward,not big plants, i have a bad back, one three seater lounge, one recliner, one chest of drawers, one full length mirror and washing machine as well. Thats all, i have i am Jo. Short.

Get an answer from our members and Complete Removals representatives