2Concrete Studio

Concrete Studio

4.4

12 reviews · Statistics

83% · 102 · 17%

Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Brand Manager for Concrete Studio? Claim your listing.
See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alex W.
Alex W.NSWCentral West, NSW

Great course

I just completed the introduction to GFRC with concrete studio they are very informative and relaxed to answer any questions you may have. Very professional and a great eye for detail. Show details
Liam O.
Liam O.

Great course

Just finished the Intro to GRFC course. Couldn't reccomend this course high enough. Very informative and definitely teaches the skills needed to begin your own projects. Phil is very laid back and happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks guys no doubt will be seeing you again soon. Show details
Noah Taylor
Noah TaylorPerth2 posts

Amazing product... outstanding customer service

Went hunting for a concrete sink online and came across these guys. I picked out one of their slab sinks from the store but it wasn't quite the right dimensions for our new bathroom. A quick email later they sent me pricing for a custom version and got the order rolling within the day (thanks Niki). Great bunch to deal with and a quick turnaround.

Adam
AdamPerth4 posts

Modern, rustic, unusual, love my sinks

Coming towards the end of our house reno and the CS sinks arrived. They're a perfect fit both in dimensions and in style couldn't be happier. Can't wait to get my taps fitted and start using them.

James Kelvin
James KelvinPerth2 posts

Awesome Bathroom Vanity

Love my new concrete vanity/sink, got the darker charcoal grey one. Went for the double so no fighting for space in the mornings. The guys were great, I was able to pick it up from their workshop in Freo. 100% thumbs up all round.

Chris M
Chris MPerth4 posts

Amazing quality surface and an great feature to our new home

We commissioned Concrete Studio to make the kitchen and scullery bench tops to our new house, as well as all the bathroom-ware with cast-in basins. We couldn't be happier with the finished product - the appearance and quality is like nothing else and looks so much better than artificial stone. The pieces appear to be completely stain-proof (as promised) and are hard as nails.

The kitchen has a real wow factor with the large island bench top, but the bathrooms are the stand-out pieces. Each piece is completely custom for the area and makes each bathroom look fantastic. Great product and great service.

Susan Wilder
Susan WilderSydney5 posts

Just wow!

We're so delighted with the work the guys did on our kitchen benchtop. It's beautifully finished and we couldn't be happier. The natural pattern and imperfections of the concrete are just stunning. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something different.

Michelle
Michelle

Really disappointed with the quality and finish of the product!!!

When you think about polished concrete bench tops or even a surface safe to have in the kitchen. You think smooth and sealed!!!! Wavey, full of little pin holes as they called them, not even close to flat!!! That's all I have to say.

Mike K
Mike KPerth

Top Product - Outdoor BBQ benchtop

Had Phil and the guys from concrete studio come up with a custom solution to our outdoor area - absolutely outstanding from design to delivery in a challenging space. Probably the only trade that did work for us that was on time and on budget which was a welcome change. Looking at getting the kitchen done next. Highly recommended.

Biscuit Lady
Biscuit LadyWAPerth, WA10 posts

Beautiful, Beautiful Work

The guys at Concrete Studio made me a custom entertainment centre / TV stand. I wanted something bespoke to run the whole length of the wall... to house my records, turntable, TV, speakers etc. They came out and measured up and drew me some sketches (it turned out to be quite a complicated piece). I was over the moon with the result, it's really unusual but so beautifully made. I also had them made a concrete top for an old desk and really happy with that as well.

Josh G
Josh G

Everyone absolutely loves our new al-fresco table!!

We have a Concrete Studio outdoor bench top installed in our covered al-fresco area which we absolutely love. Phil and his team did a great job and absolutely nailed the specification we wanted. The concrete is strong and the sealer on it is completely stain proof, we use the top all the time as a bar and for making cocktails.

I’'m not sure about the negative review here, they get heaps of praise from customers on their Instagram feed, which is where we first found them. They also have pieces in bars and cafes all over Perth. We were very happy they are based just down the road from us in Fremantle, but I know they ship all over the country as I was there when the freight truck arrived! Cheers guys!

Alison