Connoisseur Premium Yoghurt

Connoisseur Premium Yoghurt

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Connoisseur Premium Yoghurt? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Best yogurt I have tasted. Creamy, and flavour fantastic.

This brand was offered as a promotion at our local Countdown during 2021 and I fell in love with the product. It is end of September and my Connoisseur Premium Yoghurt has been completely removed from the shelves. What is the issue????????

Purchased in May 2021 for $5.65.

lil_lazza
lil_lazza

this is a fabulous yogurt with great flavours and has a handy resealable tub for keeping it fresh. Its great on muesli and also on fruit salads. Its very creamy, thick and fruity however be wary its not as healthy as other yogurts so eat it in moderation
this is the best yogurt i have ever tried. It is the creamiest and thickest yogurt on the market. It has a handy resealable tub as i only use a small bit on my fruit or muesli.
more expensive than other yogurts, contains more sugar and saturated fat than other yogurts. its so addictive!

ALBS
ALBS

Love it but Coles and woolworths stopped stocking it. Where can I get the vanilla flavour? I'm in the coburg (3058) area.

Other Yoghurts