Contempo Stainless Steel Deep Fryer DF-035

Contempo Stainless Steel Deep Fryer DF-035

See the Best Deep Fryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

moo20

moo20Southwest, VIC

LOVE IT

I have owned this for at least 5 Years. One knob broke off, the writing all wore off, but it is absolutely fantastic. Reaches an excellent heat quickly, always works and results in a fabulous end product. it gets used about once a week, sometimes more. like any cheap electrical items from Kmart, there probably are a few lemons out there, so If you get a lemon simply take it back for a replacement.

Purchased in July 2014 at Kmart Retail Stores for $25.00.

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Pleasing and economical

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Kirra P.

Kirra P.asked

I just bought a new one of the contempo deep fryer and just unpacked it and got it ready but the only light that comes on is the red light and it hasn’t heated up at all can anyone help me please

Kaye

Kayeasked

Product code: 791294 S/S Deep Fryer
Hi, I’ve recently purchased the contempo deep fryer, unfortunately the frying basket doesn’t stay locked into place on the handle. I tried cooking once and found the basket quite dangerous when removing it from the fryer. I’m looking at exchanging the basket only however my local BIGW store is out of stock . Are you able to resolve this one for me please, I really don’t wish to have to empty the oil and clean the entire unit just because the basket is faulty.
Kind Regards