Costco

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Delilah

DelilahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop

My family and friends love this shop have saved much money meat is great prices and hot chooks are always welcome with your great salads. And seafood is great prices. Loving saving money with petrol and having more in my wallet. Buying alot of xmas things from costo bumdamba before December. There is always something different to see and try love the free samples. Staff friendly. Always leave happy.

Store LocationBundamba

Jamed Mason

Jamed MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use the Optical Service

Paid over $600 for a pair of glasses, They constantly come loose and fall off my head. I have had them fixed constantly, and they were sent to the factory to be repaired. Still they are not usable.
Extremely disappointed.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Mzee

MzeeSydney, NSW

Don't waste your precious time and money

Store LocationLidcombe
AGX

AGXCano

Rotten strawberries & unpleasantness leaving.

1st shop. On leaving, unpleasant woman poked around in our trolley. Looking for....stolen items?Strawberries opened the following morning were okay-ish top layer, covered in fur underneath. Question: do I need to travel across town for this unique experience?

Store LocationACT

three little bears

three little bearsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Touchy Register Tape Checker

Store LocationRingwood

ama

amaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very bad service

costco staff no manner how talk to people nothing say please ,sorry ,thanks | sapcaily ravi bad talking he look like some take drug he do not how talking with woman if you going with baby please carefull i have very bad exp. i am never go back costco moorabbin

Store Locationmoorabbin

Pat Henderson

Pat HendersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what I ordered

I ordered a birthday cake for my husbands 70th birthday, which was to have raspberry filling in it. It wasn’t until the cake was cut I saw it was filled with a layer of thick cream and not the jam I had ordered. Not the end of the world but I expected to get what I’d ordered. Far too much cream so unfortunately most of it was not eaten.

Store LocationRingwood

Taleah

TaleahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New store great location

The new store is greatly appreciated as it is central for all in the north. I appreciate that it is the same size store as the rest and same great value.

Store LocationEpping
Gina

GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

22th September, 3:00pm. Extremely rude staff

Store LocationNorthlakes
M Jackson

M JacksonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible customer service

Visiting the Auburn store, wanting to buy a TV set, couldn’t find anyone to help me. Found someone in a nearby section and requested someone to help me. After asking what I needed he promptly dismissed my questions as irrelevant. He obviously had no technical knowledge, he even suggested I visit “Harvey Norman” if I wanted to try a remote on a TV. I did go somewhere else, JB Hi Fi, they were very helpful and answered all my questions. I won’t be renewing my membership. If I could, I give them NO stars.

Store LocationCostco , Auburn

Brent

BrentVictoria, 3752

Costco is great for what it is!

Store LocationCostco Epping Victoria

Mel

MelQueensland

The staff are so rude

I would like to report one of your workers. On Saturday 7th September 12 noon ish, while checking out, my 2 year old son touched the receipt machine. My husband immediately told my son to not touch the machine. The operator, your employee, Dillon said to my son “I’ll cut your finger off!”. Dillon then paused realising what he had said and apologised. I don’t think this is appropriate behaviour or language for an employee of Costco to direct towards a 2 year old child. I would like a representative of your store to contact me via phone as soon as possible to discuss the matter further and provide me with feedback regarding your actions to rectify this behaviour in your staff. Kind regards, Melissa 0417979545

tl83

tl83Sydney, NSW

90% of the staff are rude

The lady at the door didn’t let me in when I told her I’m not a member and that I just want to browse, but my mum was behind me and she is a member so I went in. And as one reviewer said , at the check out they are always treat you like you are a thief or a junkie. Thanks costco but we are buying with our money !!! And it’s not that cheap maybe a 2% cheaper than outside stores but you’re already charged us $60 membership.
And I don’t know why is that stupid policy that only member can pay with their credit cards! You making it harder for ppl to shop at your place! Wouldn’t go their again.

Store LocationCostco casula

Loz

LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

They dont answer their phone ???

Just trying to call them to ask a few quick questions, but they dont even answer their phone, same with the Ipswich store. Must be company policy to be arrogant, as usual with companies like these.

Pilot Daly

Pilot DalyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feels good to be in America

I visited a costco for the first time this month. Great Organic beef burgers. Hot dog with drinks for $2.
Hugh isles with just tones of crap. Meat costs decent and large servings of old classics.
Snacking away on a bag of 1.35kg of Reese buttercups. Loving life.

Extremely disappointed! Do not recommend!

I shopped at the Canberra store today and bought the 2kg tub of Chobani yogurt, dated with an expiry date of 4/10/19
I was disappointed to find the yogurt was off.

Store LocationCanberra Costco

vanessab

vanessabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good place for things that you need, but you need to know what other retailers charge!!

All items are not cheap at Costco!! You really need to know your prices and compare them with other retailers. The only thing is that you get Kirkland products which are exclusive to Costco. The range of tablets are great and their nuts are pretty good too.

There are long waits to pay for your stuff and I always check the online catalogs, as I find that Costco sometimes don't advertise the items that are on special.

The meat is good quality but a bit more expensive.

Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

Costco Fuel

Costco fuel is consistently cheaper than any others in the area. After checking various apps, Costco nearly always comes out in front. The $60 membership fee is quickly reimbursed with the savings made on weekly petrol.

Store LocationCostco casula

Not happy

Bought a cooked chicken great price but not cooked properly red in near the bones of the legs and wings and pink still on the breast staff need to learn to cook them properly

Store LocationCostco Ipswich

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gas and food

This place gets very crowded during weekend. Staffs are more rush. For whom love bulk buying, dont miss this place. Gas is always cheap, I don’t think the one in docklands hasgas station?

Store LocationMoorabin