Costco

daz

daz

Moorabbin costco fantastic

moorabbin costco fantastic worth the $60 joining fee what can u do have to pay we go every week there because has what we want some bread last a day only but thats there way selling,petrol cheaper we fill our cars up there every 2 weeks now with costco no idea why people complain for its a awesome store to shop i enjoy going there who cares who does what if a worker rude they be answering to me not there manager but over all no issues there also been there docklands store no issue's if u talk to them properly they talk back the same way im a aussie doesnt matter what customer service has to come both ways moorabbin doing a good job our favorite store which u put one in dandenong or cranbourne

Store Locationmoorabbin
Deborah

Deborah Northern Region, NSW

Not community minded

When I joined i was informed my membership could be frozen if I was away on holiday etc. When I asked to freeze my membership as I live over the covid closed border in NSW. I was told NO. Very stingy and mean spirited of you Costco.

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Costo Store & Tyre Centre

Our local Costco has always been lovely, products, people etc. Pizza's a little slow to get, you do have to wait around.

The tyre centre blokes are great, I feel sorry for them tho, they really could do with more support from Costco.

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Hailey S.

Hailey S.Sydney, NSW

Food area waiting

Love shopping at Costco. Some would say I am a regular. Today we ordered from the food section. Waited about 30 minutes for burgers, no social distancing in that area, not a hand sanitiser in sight. I was very disappointed.

Store LocationMarsden Park, Sydney l
Cecilia

CeciliaNew South Wales

Poor quality control

Very poor quality. I found some blue rubber glove material inside the food and also two puncture holes on outside.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW

rude staff.

over the years of shopping at moorabbin costco i have had many issues with rude staff. and left many feedback notes in the box. a blonde tall guy at the customer service desk, who seems to think he owns the store or something, in particular. he looks like he would rather be anywhere but standing there doing what he is getting paid for. perhaps costco dont pay their staff well? or there is no focus on customer service. either way i have sold my business due to covid and will never have to shop here again.

Kiran

Kiran

Terrible customer service and parking exit problem

Took me an hour to come out from the parking . Made a call to request to close first 2 exit of parking as they do it all other times. I was told yes they do it other times but they can't do it now because it's council's job.
Our dairy products stayed on the room temperature for this long and my daughter waited outside her class for an hour.
I don't think there should be membership payment if you can't solve these problem.

price

if you went to a normal supermarket compared to Costco you still pay the same amount but get bulk items. therefore, Costco isn't cheaper it still hurts your bank account

Store Locationperth WA
Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Bad Customer Service - Management must read

MANAGEMENT must knw. Customer service desk(white tall male) at Moorabbin is pushing away sales. Last week, asked him is there any Sealy Queen Size mattress available. He said Sealy doesn’t produce at the moment due to Covid, ended up brought my mattress from IKEA, went back to Costco two days later, there were TEN Sealy mattress available. Again, today call them again to enquire the Sabatier dish rack, I think it was the guy, he said nothing available in Victoria. I knw friend working at Ringwood store told me there are still 40 available at Ringwood. I then question him, he later admitted Ringwood has 15 dish rack available. What a Loser you have employed. Good luck

Store LocationMoorabbin

Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Poor support

I purchased Mug Set from costco online only to get half of them damaged. There was no proper filling and no mention of fragile content in package. I got this on special so I was expecting to get replaced but they want me to return and repurchase them which is at higher price now.
I didn't find their after sale team even try to help. They just repeat their return policy again and again. Just a waste of time and effort. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy anything through online.

garry w.

garry w.South East Queensland, QLD

Not permitted to have my wishes carried out.

Purchased 2 new tyres y-day: product ok; price ok: i wanted them fitted to front of my front wheel drive vehicle: told no- costco policy, must be fitted to rear. Both rear tyres nearly 80% life left. Had to have them changed later. Not happy. Garry..

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Old meat mince ( lean ground beef)

I paid $35 for a 3 kg leaf ground beef, very nice red colour from outside. As soon as I opens at home, I couldn’t convince my self to eat that. I know lack of oxygen may turn inside a bit off colour but this was too much. It was brown from inside. See the photos and u decide.

Store LocationMarsden park
Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Costco - Absolutely Love this place for shopping.

Store LocationMoorabbin
Michelle m.

Michelle m.South East Queensland, QLD

Terribly rude manager

Terrible rude manager left me in tears after getting the ok by multiple other staff that I could purchase an item and return it if I had problems again like I did the first round, did this and was made to feel like a criminal by Leonie an sent away with a tv that she had unboxed and shaken the crap out of which I’m then made to take back home.

Aussie snack girl

Aussie snack girlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s a great store BUT...

There is nothing wrong with the store in general. However, I have an issue with their freezer and refrigerator section. Their selection of general foods are severely limited. Around 70% of the space is set aside for Asian food products. I couldn’t even buy a frozen pizza, only pizza dough as they don’t seem to want to waste space on westernised foods. I have never seen something so bizarre considering this is an American/ Australian wharehouse not Asian-mart! They are catering to their Asian cliental at the expense of everyone else!

Store LocationCostco Ringwood

Store LocationMoorabbin, VIC
Lea

LeaAU

Return in an item

Thank you to the lovely girls who exchanged a solar light for me
Such great service
Even though I had to take it back
Thanks ladies you do a great job

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Stephanie

Stephanie

Rude Staff and STORE entry practice is NOT COVID SAFE

ENTRY TO GET INTO THE TAKEAWAY FOOD SECTION IS NOT COVID SAFE. Getting told by a staff member to walk through the entire store, which the only option to get there is to tightly squeeze through the cash register where people are being served, if this is not possible waiting in long ques... all this just to order food for takeaway is absolutely ridiculous. It was safer for me to walk through the exit door where the trolleys line up, walk past them to get through which I'm told today is not allowed, the blonde lady staff member attending the exit door is so big she's causing a blockage to the door herself!

Store LocationNORTH LAKES