Costco
Brand Manager for Costco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kim65
Kim65Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great prompt delivery

Ordering process was straight forward and delivery was prompt within 5 business days which is great considering the delays of Australia Post at the moment. the only problem I had was that there was no delivery estimated times when I order the products.

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst aftersales service

Purchased online a Sharp convection microwave for my Mums birthday. They delivered to her a sharp microwave but no convection. I found this out when mum said couldn't work out how to use the convection. I sent photos etc to Costco . Their response a week later was for Mum, who is 82 to carry the microwave down the steps of a 2 story house and take it to the post office before they will send out the correct one. My response is, pick the thing up and deliver the right one but this seems to difficult for them. So we are at a stalemate. Still waiting to hear back week 2.

Bellz
BellzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pizza

Went shopping yesterday morning at Costco and we bought food after doing our shopping so order a cheese pizza and chicken bake when I got in the car on our way home I was so hungry opening up the box trying to eat my pizza and I was so disgusted and mad that I wasted my money on this burnt piece of pizza it was hard to eat I ended up throwing it away so I am really disappointed even the chicken bake was too salty and hard like a rock I don’t ever want to eat there anymore

Xavier
XavierSouth East Queensland, QLD

Charged wrong price

Lani
LaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service

I recently placed an online order with Costco I was told to expect delivery 1 week ago I received an email to this affect. I have not received delivery nor have I had any communication from the store. They have not replied to my email I waited 45 minutes on the phone to speak to customer service before I had to hang up.
Yet they have sent me a renewal notice! Have not been able to go to store due to lockdowns for 6 months. I will not order from them again & unlikely to renew membership!

Nina T.
Nina T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a Lovely staff Member Helen before entering Costco There should be more like you sweetheart in Helping the Elderly you helped not only me but my friend as well you have patience of a saint I want to thank you so much you made our shopping at Dockland Costco very enjoyable Thanks once again Helen

stephen13
stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything online with them. Zero care Zero Customer Service!

Carolee09
Carolee09AU

Forget it!!

Will
WillSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and a complete waste of time

JJi
JJiPerth, WA

2 days from expiry.

Kirkland Almond Butter was 2 days away from expiry and placed right on top of others that have Nov expiry. It takes effort to view the expiry date because of the poor contrast between the date stamp and the product.

Ujkl
Ujkl

Appalling customer service

I showed up today and my card has expired I was yelled at for going in the exit to queue to renew it and told to go on the entry. The women at entry was equally as rude as the one at the exit. I left and won’t ever go back again.

Store LocationCasula

Worst

Bought the fresh pizza base yesterday and opened it today to cook and it was all fungal I tried to contact them and nobody answered this is terrible they talk about how good there food is and this is how good it is terrible

Eckythump
EckythumpSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Ordered a tyre inflator, $50 cheaper than Dick Smith, received item two days later and as I have been waiting 3 weeks for an item from Woolworths to be delivered, was very impressed.

Priyal A.
Priyal A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shopping fairyland for family

Dora XP
Dora XPCentral Coast

COSTCO ! COST EFFECTIVE !!

I ordered a microwave from Costco on the 27th Aug 2021 and recieved it today the 31st Aug 2021. This is the first time I have shopped with Costco and read the reviews after I had bought my item , usually I do the opposite and check reviews but didnt think to until later . When I Explored the reviews I thought OMG now I have done it ,the first time I didnt check reviews and saw the bad ratings thought finally got me . I have to give credit where its due and be honest and very happy with the service and hope it continues . thankyou .