Costco

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Guan

GuanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aggressive staff at Ipswich fuel station

Teela is a very aggressive Ipswich Costco staff at their fuel station. She was not around to help when spill happened, but in time to come around loudly accusing customers who used and returned the towel from spill station stealing, while there is no sign saying customer can not touch the towels when they experiencing a fuel spill! Costco certainly need to train their staff on how to show basic respect without bias!

Store LocationIpswich Costco

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Change of recipe Ghirardelli Brownie mix

Yesterday I purchased 3 boxes of Ghirardelli brownie mix, (enough to make 300 brownies for gifts), only to discover that the chocolate chips are practically not existent! I counted 3! I cooked them and they taste like cake! No chunks at all!! I have been purchasing these for years with no problem! I'm disgusted and will be taking this up instore

Store LocationCasula

Roasted Chicken was RAW on the inside

Dec 5-did usual Costco shopping,bought roast chicken supposedly for dinner.Upon cutting the chicken,it was RAW on the inside.
No point bringing it back as petrol alone would cost me more.

Store LocationCostco Marsden Park

My experience was not pleasant

My experience was not pleasant as we were at the check out one of the employees that works at Costco was Asian girl but I will not name her she pushed the shopping trolley into me and started laughing it was 400$ dollars worth of drinks and meat and many other stuff she did not even apologise instead smirk and giggled to her selve Im very upset with this customer service doesnt even deserve a star

Store LocationCostco VIC, Docklands

Thanh Nguyen

Thanh NguyenCanberra 2600, ACT

Bad service staff

Store LocationCanberra

Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Management of store, customer service is terrible. Stock availability is bad in the weekends. Specials only while stock last. I went to 3 stores in sydney to buy a security camera system deal ends 02/12/2019 and they said stock will come next week but deal finishes by then.

Mum

MumSouth Australia

Meat very very expensive

Meats to expensive for average families they look good quality but dont really know as to expensive to purchase to test. Avocados not cheap a lot of groceries arent affordable

Store LocationNorth lakes

Lou

Lou

Appalling Customer Service

Tried to enter the store to look around before deciding if we wanted to join. Spoken to very rudely by the older, short blond woman guarding the entrance. We were not aware you had to be a member just to get a foot in the door, then when I turned to walk away and told my husband we needed to leave she accused me of 'getting my back up'. I am a manager in retail and if a staff member spoke to any customer like that they would be disciplined. If we had been thinking of joining, her attitude put us right off that idea.

Jima545

Jima545South East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service dont care for disabled family members

Store LocationNorth lakes
Nerida Howell

Nerida HowellSouth East Queensland, QLD

the absolute best I've ever used

HARPIC FRESH POWER tropical blossom toilet cleaner.
Works like magic and smells pleasant. Very easy to spot
on the shelf. Look for the bright pink bottle. I will buy it again.

Store LocationCostco North Lakes

Babar M.

Babar M.Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Never had such a poor experience with any other store ever. Lady on the return item counter was very rude and insulting that I had to return product and cancel my registration. They sold me car battery worth 300 dollars, and then for exchange process asked me to buy 2 new one before returning the unused one. Then decided that I am not eligible to return items I wanted to return. Hopeless !

Store LocationCar batteries

Delilah

DelilahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop

My family and friends love this shop have saved much money meat is great prices and hot chooks are always welcome with your great salads. And seafood is great prices. Loving saving money with petrol and having more in my wallet. Buying alot of xmas things from costo bumdamba before December. There is always something different to see and try love the free samples. Staff friendly. Always leave happy.

Store LocationBundamba

Jamed Mason

Jamed MasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use the Optical Service

Paid over $600 for a pair of glasses, They constantly come loose and fall off my head. I have had them fixed constantly, and they were sent to the factory to be repaired. Still they are not usable.
Extremely disappointed.

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Mzee

MzeeSydney, NSW

Don't waste your precious time and money

Store LocationLidcombe
AGX

AGXCano

Rotten strawberries & unpleasantness leaving.

1st shop. On leaving, unpleasant woman poked around in our trolley. Looking for....stolen items?Strawberries opened the following morning were okay-ish top layer, covered in fur underneath. Question: do I need to travel across town for this unique experience?

Store LocationACT
three little bears

three little bearsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Touchy Register Tape Checker

Store LocationRingwood

ama

amaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very bad service

costco staff no manner how talk to people nothing say please ,sorry ,thanks | sapcaily ravi bad talking he look like some take drug he do not how talking with woman if you going with baby please carefull i have very bad exp. i am never go back costco moorabbin

Store Locationmoorabbin

Pat Henderson

Pat HendersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not what I ordered

I ordered a birthday cake for my husbands 70th birthday, which was to have raspberry filling in it. It wasn’t until the cake was cut I saw it was filled with a layer of thick cream and not the jam I had ordered. Not the end of the world but I expected to get what I’d ordered. Far too much cream so unfortunately most of it was not eaten.

Store LocationRingwood

Taleah

TaleahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New store great location

The new store is greatly appreciated as it is central for all in the north. I appreciate that it is the same size store as the rest and same great value.

Store LocationEpping