Costco

Faith

FaithVictoria

No Customer Care

Attended Costco Moorabbin for a Kirkland food product. Unable to locate so asked the lady at the info desk who stated it may be discontinued but she would submit an email asking if the product would be restocked and have them reply directly to me. Waited a week, no reply so sent an email directly to Customer Care. Another week and still no reply. Not a particularly difficult question for the average company. Apparently too hard for Costco. I don't have a Costco near me so it's quite a drive therefore I fill the car. Average about $900 every couple of months. They're not always the cheapest but the convenience of lots of products in one store was good. I'll just buy online now. No customer service means no customers.

just another User

just another UserSydney, NSW

Best warranty

best warranty you can get on any gadget or appliance.
never buying anything from JB hifi again.
best deals
best prices
best sales

the food as also good
so is the pizza
also i like the samples

Problem with a BBQ chicken

We bought a chicken today early for our dinner tonight and happened that was uncooked and very pinky colour. I took pictures of it if you need it. Is only a chicken but it cost us our dinner.

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Victoria

VictoriaSydney, NSW

Can’t get into the store without paying $60

I live over 60km away from Costco and don’t drive. I wanted to visit and have a look, in case I later will come there with friends or family. I was informed at the door that I had to pay $60 just to for visiting the store. Which I didn’t. How can anyone know if it is worth buying if they are only rarely in the area?! Not prepared to pay $60 for just visiting.

Store LocationMarsden Park

Ne chua

Ne chuaSydney, NSW

Employees do not have hygiene concept

I saw two employees handling food without wear gloves. One islander like , she wiped her sweat with her bare hand and touch food.
Another Indian lady at check out does not call my ticket number instead called out food and she touched my food with bare hand. How disgusting these are.
Should not the manager or supervisor educate their employee on food safety rules

I am not coming back not unless you ensure food safety are followed by your staffs.

Store LocationAuburn

Kirkland mix nuts

We have been buying this product for Several years and always been very pleased they have recently changed to having it packaged in Vietnam and the nuts are not the same . We feel that they are of a much poorer Quality , and they are now tasting stale. We will miss this treat very much!! Very sorry to see this change .....

Disbelief

DisbeliefCanberra 2600, ACT

False advertising for cost of prescription glasses

The service attendants do not provide details about the cost of lenses in addition to the cost for frames. I purchased frames for $170 then was told lenses are an additional $170!!! This is not communicated anywhere. Really?? Cheaper at specs savers.

PicklemadgeCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer service

I have bought outdoor furniture, electrical goods, hardware, clothing and grocery lines from Costco. I am always impressed with the quality of the products, value for money and their customer service.

On a few occasions I have had to return products and I have never encountered any problems. My receipts are kept electronically and it has been no questions asked - if I’m not happy they’re not happy. Full refund on the spot!

A lot of other retailers could learn a lesson from Costco.

Ton S.

Ton S.

Rude employees shouldn't be there

I was a member for the past 5 years, but decided not to renew my membership, because of the rude attitude of this particular employee in the food section. He is a male, probably between 45 = 50 years of age. Costco should look into this, otherwise you'll lose your members

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Uka B.

Uka B.

Disgusting taste - forrest cake

We bought forrest cake on 30th of dec 2019. Taste was awful. I don’t think it was fresh. Sponge of the cake tasted like bread. Even fresh bread tastes better than Costco’s forrest cake. Waste of money. Never purchase again.

Store LocationCostco in Auburn nsw

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great value

Great value, some amazing products at great prices, also very interesting store. The peri peri sauces and nuts are great. The highlight is the value of top brand clothings. Also they only sell the best brands. Keep up the good work.

Store LocationMarsden Park

Terry

TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Party Food

We are new members to Costco and thought we would try the buffalo wings and wrap platters for NYE - what a hit they were absolutely delicious - can’t wait to have another party..

Store LocationKilburn

Nano

NanoBallarat

Plastic land-wrapping and more wrapping

I refunded my membership today as I just could not continue to see the amount of plastic/packaging material Costco uses. Even though consumer buys bulk quantities, Costco actually doesn't reduce packaging on usually packed products. Rather they pack multiples again in plastic. They also pack fruits, greens, fresh produce and anything and everything with plastic that they do not even take back for recycling.

Fix the customer service

Very unpleasant staff that will throw you off shopping altogether. The managers seem racist, the male doorman with the square glasses seemed to have some mental affliction where he wouldn't stop hassling. I find this extremely rude as we go there just to buy products not to be stalked by your staff. Looking at the mostly negative reviews about your staff and various stores which are all recent, your staff are very very badly trained with horrible processes. With this kind of situation perhaps it is time for the regional managers to rethink this store, update your store management and provide better staff training.

Guan

GuanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Aggressive staff at Ipswich fuel station

Teela is a very aggressive Ipswich Costco staff at their fuel station. She was not around to help when spill happened, but in time to come around loudly accusing customers who used and returned the towel from spill station stealing, while there is no sign saying customer can not touch the towels when they experiencing a fuel spill! Costco certainly need to train their staff on how to show basic respect without bias!

Store LocationIpswich Costco
Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Change of recipe Ghirardelli Brownie mix

Yesterday I purchased 3 boxes of Ghirardelli brownie mix, (enough to make 300 brownies for gifts), only to discover that the chocolate chips are practically not existent! I counted 3! I cooked them and they taste like cake! No chunks at all!! I have been purchasing these for years with no problem! I'm disgusted and will be taking this up instore

Store LocationCasula

Roasted Chicken was RAW on the inside

Dec 5-did usual Costco shopping,bought roast chicken supposedly for dinner.Upon cutting the chicken,it was RAW on the inside.
No point bringing it back as petrol alone would cost me more.

Store LocationCostco Marsden Park

My experience was not pleasant

My experience was not pleasant as we were at the check out one of the employees that works at Costco was Asian girl but I will not name her she pushed the shopping trolley into me and started laughing it was 400$ dollars worth of drinks and meat and many other stuff she did not even apologise instead smirk and giggled to her selve Im very upset with this customer service doesnt even deserve a star

Store LocationCostco VIC, Docklands

Thanh Nguyen

Thanh NguyenCanberra 2600, ACT

Bad service staff

Bipin

BipinSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Management of store, customer service is terrible. Stock availability is bad in the weekends. Specials only while stock last. I went to 3 stores in sydney to buy a security camera system deal ends 02/12/2019 and they said stock will come next week but deal finishes by then.