Costco

2.7

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Some old fart that was on front door this morning was really rude because I showed her my membership and she said “that doesn’t look like you” and then I said “well it is” seems someone needs to go get there eyes checked

Store LocationNorth Lakes
Fozzy

FozzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyre Centre

Got 4 new tyres put on my hilux. First time I’ve had them done at Costco, and I must say I’m impressed. Thanks Jamie and team for doing an awesome job, was the busiest time of day but got the job done in an hour. Will highly recommend you guys.
Thank you....... regards Fozzy.

Store LocationNorth lakes

Too much Asian food !

Too much Asian food is being introduced into Costco Ipswich store eg: fridges of dim sims , noodles etc. Surely it’s not necessary they have their own speciality stores Come on enough is enough !

Store LocationIpswich

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

Appalling Customer Service

We are long term fans and customers of Costco and didn’t question the idea of buying from the online store! Upon moving into our new house, we found a beautiful set of knives on the store which were not available instore. The beautiful wooden block arrived scratched to pieces which was incredibly disappointing. The worst part is the return process. Over two weeks ago, we notified customer service and are STILL waiting for a response and a resolution. Never ever again will we use the online store.

Store LocationOnline
Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

Loves Everything in this shop

Might be expensive spending in this shop if you do impulsive buying.
But product are top notch.
Most of it in good quality and other word will be impressive.
Always do shopping in weekdays because weekend are usually crowded and very busy.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Loves bringing my family to shop in costco.

Store LocationCasula
Pradeep

PradeepKEYSBOROUGH

Costco is awesome

Great prices, great products and great quality. Refund / exchange are easy too.
You need to stick to what you need though. so easy to over spend.

Great prices, great products and great quality. Refund / exchange are easy too.
You need to stick to what you need though. so easy to over spend.

Store Locationmoorabin
Yuvi

YuviPerth, WA

Parking Fee, Horendous website.

$60 membership fee then $3 for parking fee. Wht a joke. Not accepting Amex. Not much info abt the product range on website. Not worth becoming a member. Think twice.

Store LocationPerth Airport.
Hell on eart

Hell on eartSydney

Held hostage

My wife and I made purchases, went outside to car, I tried to go back inside Costco, not having my membership card, to go for a wee wee in toilet, 5 shelf packers surrounded me and would not let me proceed inside. I had asked to speak to the manager of store, but was informed "there was none on duty today".

Store LocationMarsden Park, NSW
Sam G.

Sam G.

Poor Quality

The Kirkland 'Golden Sweet Pineapple Chunk' is far from sweet. It's white in colour, not golden! The core is not removed from the flesh as well! These chunks are better cooked with sugar added.

Store LocationLidcombe

Pizza

We ordered Pizzas, such BAD quality, barely any toppings but full of sauce, pre made, can't alter anything and bad service, too busy. They don't cut them properly and gigantic slices.

Store LocationMarsden Park
JPIW

JPIWSydney, NSW

No Fuel

Started to fill up with Diesel at Costco, Perth today. After filling less than a litre, the pump shut down and they were now completely empty at all pumps. My annoyance is with Costco allowing trucking firms to fuel up their entire fleet at the site, drawing 1000 litres and possibly more at each fill of their trucks. No wonder Costco then runs out of fuel on a Saturday morning for the average car driver. Set a 200 litre limit Costco and there would be enough for everyone!

Store LocationPerth

stanPerth, WA

parking

I find it strange that after paying $60.00 for membership, Costco has the nerve to charge for parking after 2 hours. how can a person take a leisurely shop and maybe take in a few snacks in the food section and get out in 2 hours. Parking should be free.

BG79

BG79Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Extremely fast delivery

I ordered a Samsung 45L Convection Microwave Oven on Monday 27/04/2020 at 5.48pm - and as it could not be send to my PO Box had to have it delivered to my home address - which some companies have problems with in finding and Domino's Pizza refused to service.
Today - 30/04/2020 I received the item already - early this morning.
Thank you so much Costco for such fast delivery - especially as it came from Sydney (NSW) and I am in Bendigo (VIC) and with the current COVID-19 issues on had. Really appreciated your efficiency and didn't know how much we rely on having a Microwave.

Store LocationOnline - but was told it had to come from Sydney
Chantel N.

Chantel N.

Appalling social distancing procedures and on-going harassment of paying members (with total disregard of world events)

Store LocationCanberra

lovemyhome

lovemyhome

Not impressed with Costco Online

Store LocationOnline website

Check out chicks are Not wearing gloves

CoronaVirus is still out there. Check out chicks in Perth Airport CostCo wanna check my Gold member card but they are not wearing gloves. Check anything they want, fine by me but Please wear gloves. Please.

Store LocationPerth Airport CostCo.
Jose santana

Jose santana

Problem with Panasonic guaranteed

Store LocationIpswich QLD
Dave

Dave

Fewer premium local Australian brands, products with short use by dates on shelves, excessive packaging

Store Location4 stores across 2 states
Michael M

Michael MSydney, NSW

Cooked chicken

Hi I have bought more then 13 chickens and more then 9 have been raw and blood through them and I have contacted Costco every time and they say they are sorry and they will work on fixing them but nothing has changed since my first chicken in January.

Store LocationAuburn