Creative Design Kitchens

Creative Design Kitchens

Fantastic Work

I cannot speak too highly of Craig and his team. They have exceeded all expectations. Craig is only satisfied when the client is 100% happy. You just can’t get anyone better.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad
    KJB
    KJBSydney

Dream kitchen

Thanks to The team for bringing our beautiful kitchen to life. Great advice, arrive and support offered throughout the design and build. We are really happy with the end product!

Jody
    Jody

Wrong company apologies

Gave review to wrong company sorry for the inconvenience never used this company. Should have been Creativ kitchens Australia in stanmore

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Creative Design Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Kerry K
    Kerry K

simply the best. love it

Creative Design Kitchens have created a functional, stylish, high quality, inspirational kitchen for me. I smile every time I walk in there. Craig & his team were on time, on budget, professional, hardworking, caring and understanding.. I highly recommend CDK .

Rebecca S
    Rebecca SSydney

Very happy customer

[name removed] was fantastic. The quality of his work is second to none. As my husband and I both work long hours, [name removed] worked around our schedule and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I am so happy with my kitchen and [name removed] professionalism, I will definitely be referring creative design kitchens to everybody I know