Cruise1st Australia

Cruise1st Australia

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Saffron

SaffronSydney, NSW

DO NOT BOOK WITH CRUISE1ST.....give them a very wide berth !!

I have worked in the travel Industry for over 10 years and the biggest mistake I made was working for this disgusting company. They rip off their customers by overcharging them on cruises and hotels that can easily be booked online much cheaper than what they are selling it for. It is never the price that they advertise & often have no availability for what they promised and then mark up to such a degree that you end up paying almost double.They do not issue documents and when flights are cancelled they do not offer to help. I along with my colleagues were treated disgustingly and when challenged their policies they dismiss what have always been very competent highly proffessional consultants. Give them a Wide Berth!!!!

Robyn

RobynSydney, NSW

Thanks Kieran Darnley

WE would like to thank Kieran Darnley who miraculously found us room on the cruise that we wanted to do when it was virtually booked out. Thanks Kieran! You were a real miracle worker.
Robyn.

Great service by Kieran Darnley
we are extremely grateful to Kieran who, last minute, found flights for 3 of my contacts who were all travelling from different parts of the world.

Everything ran smoothly and my contacts were able to make it to the location safely and in such perfect timing.

Thank you for providing such prompt, great service and understanding the urgency of their travels.

Bessy

Booking Type Flights

China tour/ cruise

Will not deal with this firm again China tour/cruise Inadequate documentation for visa Privacy breaches in emails Misrepresentation of Port airport transfers availability-said Taxi was only option 3 different quotes ultimately AU$437 Found Royal Caribbean had bus!!Still waiting for response from Australia transfers re refund after 1 week

Lee B.

Lee B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Would never use this agent again. Do your research

I would never use Cruise 1st again. Like many others once they have your money communication is zilch. Never informed us that you had to arrange your own transfers in Japan. Quoted us $450 from airport to hotel., $380 from hotel to cruise terminal so I had to arrange our own on public transport. This is when we have landed and cleared customs at 9pm. When we booked not once was it mentioned that you could do a land tour beforehand too busy trying to convince us to upgrade. When I enquired the last places had been sold in Nov ,we booked in Oct. You send emails and leave messages and can take weeks to receive a reply. Very poor customer service once you have fully paid. Do your research to first

A Good Experience

We have booked a fly cruise from Perth to Zurich own way to UK and join ship from Southampton to New York, with extra time at both ends.
We are thoroughly satisfied with all dealings to date and Michael Moore our agent, has proved very helpful.
One unsettling moment when we initially couldn't work out an extra cost involved, but recalled later resulted in Michael phoning next day to ensure everything was well.
It is early days yet obviously, but will write another review once our trip has concluded next winter.

Hard to get a response

Booked a cruise of Mediterranean ports for October 2019.
Thought we had booked an outside room with a picture window. Emails between the company and us confirm . Received documents and it’s a room with a porthole window, a cheaper room. Also NCL gave dropped prices and other cruise participants have received up grades or on board credit.
Emailed twice and left messages with no contact back. Very attentive when selling.

David

DavidSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dream holiday turned into a nightmare.

Great value and service

Absolute bargain i bought for a celebrity cruise...beat all the other quotes and very helpful to deal with.

There are a lot of angry ants on here but I think they got out of the wrong side of the bed.....??

Duncan McIntyre

Duncan McIntyreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A disgraceful company to deal with

Booked - a cruise 2 nights Hong Kong 7 days Cruise of Japan

Hotel in Hong Kong was a room in an old building no reception. Had to check out and book and pay for another Hotel
Cruise first will not respond to 4 emails and can not reach by phone.

I intend to action them for misrepresenting and false adverting.

Duncan McIntyre

Brian Cole

Brian ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service so far....

We booked a May/June 2020 cruise thru Canada inside passage, Rocky Mountaineer train ride plus West and East Coast tours through Cruise 1st. couple of months ago. Our consultant Mark Phan has been excellent with all our enquiries, changes, upgrades, etc. no fuss at all. Highly recommend them at this stage! Brian C.

Review of experience with dealing with Cruise 1st part 1 of 3

I have arranged a family holiday with Cruise 1st (Syd to Hawaii cruise) departing March 2020. So far the service has been excellent from my consultant. All queries and emails resolved promptly.
I am only at the stage where a deposit has been paid, and I must admit that all of the negative reviews really concern me........
I will post again later on as we get nearer holiday and probably again after trip.
Here's hoping I can report a positive review.

John G.

John G.Perth, WA

GET YOUR MONEY AND FORGET YOU

We were happy at the beginning with the price and the time taken to reply to any enquiries. As time went by, and we since paid for our holiday in full, they take more time to respond. On receiving our final documents (with a comment" If anything is wrong contact them to have it amended" ) we asked a simple question and it has taken a week to get an answer. Just wanted to know if a Visa was required for a country we will visit, as friends said they needed one for their holiday. Cruise 1st refused to comment.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Don't trust Australia Cruise 1st

Providing conflicting information and no responding to calls and emails from staffs and head office as well. I had the same experience for many years since 2014 and after. Cancellation and rebooking info on website is clear but interpreted differently. Other agents provide better offer.

DAVO

DAVOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be careful booking with Cruise 1st.

We have booked two cruises with Cruise 1st, First & Last, come across so professional, get your booking & money then write you off, no personal contact, say they will ring back but don't, couldn't care less about you, we will never use them again, we have booked another cruise with Deckchair Cruises with no problems like Cruise 1st who couldn't run a bath !!

Ramona

RamonaSouth West, WA

Stay away, worst holiday ever!

Jan Turner

Jan TurnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

very helpful staff member

Hi we would just like to recognise one of your staff members for her excellent service. We had booked two trips and had some questions we did call and speak to a staff member who had to call us back but got no reply, we phoned and spoke to Clara Cohen who gave us excellent service found out all the information and got back to us with answers to our question excellent service very rare these days in any field.
Regards
N&J Turner

Booking Type Cruise, Flights and Tour

Stay away from cruise1st

I was misled by Cruise1st right from the moment I received a call back from then. Inaccurate and misleading information and asked to pay in full for my booking even though their website indicated otherwise. I was allocated a pathetic cabin and was told that cabins are issued by cruise line. Their agent would not listen and would speak with a loud voice.
People do not book with Cruise1st.

yvonne

yvonneFar North Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Stella

StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rocky Mountain & Alaska tour - very good value deal

We joined the Rocky Mountain and Alaska tour 24/4 to 10/5. We were a bit worried with Cruise1st review when we booked this tour last year but the price was too good to say no. We took the risk and were surprised with the result. We need to give our sincerely thanks Cruise1st. Angie Hackett was very helpful and efficient. We had a brand new coach and our guide Nathan Scott was so professional and he had done a lot of extra to make us an unforgettable trip. Thank you.