2CryptoSpend

Withdrawals Within 24 hours, 1-2 days and Over a week
1.9
2.4
2.3
Brand Manager for CryptoSpend? Claim your listing.

alamc
alamctoukley26 posts

Absolute garbage

registered on the app. submitted passport id, nothing... sent message through app for support, told "we will get back to you .. eventually.. " then my access to the app vanished even though before i had access with biometrics login. tried to login. nothing, tried to reregister, told phone number already exists, tried to reset password, told email does not exist even though i am still getting emails from Cryptospend to finish my KYC application. tried reinstalling app a few times, nothing. Do not bother with this useless app and non customer service.
Raymond
Raymond

Easy to use and make payments

Used it a little over a year while the XRP program was offered. Had no issues making everyday payments using fiat or crypto to physical or online merchants. Show details
Chris William
Chris WilliamSydney, NSW

Easy sign up and process to buy crypto

I've been using CryptoSpend for nearly 2 years and it has been my go to exchange to buy and store some of my crypto with an Aussie exchange. It's a shame the XRP rewards had expired but hopeful to see more rewards program in the future Show details
App
Mnadim
MnadimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

100% scam do not use this app

Complete theives, do not trust that they are registered in Australia, I have emailed the CEO Andrew Gretch and Richard voice. Do not trust them, they will take your money and close your account without an explanation. They will be shut down soon as they have been reported to the banks, the national scamwatch and soon to ASIC. Do not use Payid or anything with this company, delete the app immidiately before they take your money. I am shocked that they even have an ABN Show details
Richard Y.
Richard Y.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

MHB
MHB

Please Avoid Cryptospend

I would give this exchange -10 if there was an option.

Balant misuse of t&c and the agreed services to provide. They require you to disclose personal information to use your own funds or transfer into your own defi wallet. As a centralised exchange they should be aware that defi wallets does not contain mobile numbers etc.

Upon disagreeing to this they'd cancel your account without any prior notice or to give a chance to withdraw your assests. This is a violation of customer privilege and complete misuse of services.

Avoid at all cost. There are better exchanges out there in the market.

morne6159
morne6159

Corien Douglas
Corien DouglasWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

App
kale Miller
kale Miller

Please don't invest as they are full of scam

Please don't invest as they are full of scam. firstly, they can not allow to use any trading platform. We must have to download from them. They claim no fees if you have 3 or more open trades. I lost $20K to them, they will eat your money away working sneakily in the background. Very difficult technical support. I was only lucky to get back my funds with the intervention of ( Ww w .glowbancircuit . tecH )
Teena
TeenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Terrible service

Cancelled my account after putting second deposit into it. No reason nothing just cancelled. Great company
Joe
Joe3 posts

Cancelled my account

l got an account from crypto spend, when I went to use it, they for some reason cancelled it on me, no reason given. Obviously don’t want your business !!!
Joe
Joe3 posts

Cancelled account

Cancelled my account, for no apparent reason,
Obviously don’t want your business
Benji
BenjiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Great untill, they refuse return of your money, what's happened or why.

Nothing from support nothing at all not even a reply.

Coinstash paybtc coinspot far superior

Aviod at all costs

Hussein A
Hussein AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified
Ngoc N.
Ngoc N.Sydney, NSW

First Aussie Crypto card

I was impressed with CS and how user friendly their apps is. Not a huge crypto enthusiast however I love to have more options to spend my money. Great product and support