Crystal M DB477E

Crystal M DB477E

Clinton O.

Clinton O.Perth, WA

Great budget radio

I bought this radio on sale from Autobahn for $169. I found the radio to be very easy to install. It has a 3.5 aux output socket so that you can plug in an external speaker to allow for more clarity. It has 80 channels.

The transmission is very clear for a cheap radio, i have mine plugged in to an external speaker.

This radio is 5w. I combined this with a $20 4.5db antenna from Supercheap auto. My partner was at home on a 0.5w handheld radio and i could clearly hear her from about 1.5km away.

I have no doubt that if the handheld was a 5w instead of 0.5w I would hear from much further away.

It doesnt have all the bells and wistles of a premium radio but is excellent for budget users, I highly recommend for the price.

Purchased in July 2020 at Autobahn for A$169.00.

Hollis

HollisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crystal uhf

I have had this crystal uhf for just over three years now its been submerged under water and it still kicks the beat I have had it definitely holds its own against the big brands you pay way more for.

Purchased in December 2016 at Repco for A$300.00.

Miroku

MirokuADELAIDE

Crystal DB477E top little unit

The Crystal DB477E UHF ultra compact radio is good bang for the buck $$$$$ definitely well worth every dollar. With 3 years warranty
The radio does not have all the fancy extras the high end radio's come with. However it does exactly what its made for......communications, also will fit in later model vehicles where space is tight.
Definitely worth considering if looking at buying a UHF in the lower priced bracket.

UHF & VHF Radios