Oricom UHF310

Oricom UHF310

MPN: UHF310

4.5

Small space

Works great, takes up only a small space, perfect for what I space I had available. Reception is good, would be nice to have separate controls for channel and squelch but no biggy

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

I have a problem with 1 of 3 that I bought

We have got issue with 1 of the 3 sets that we purchased but can’t get any communication to try to rectify these issues. Have sent Amalia and no response back.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. For this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

Leo wanka

Leo wankaMid North Coast, NSW

Unit works well small fits in tight places

Very happy with the Oricom UHF310. Its very easy to use and for what it does its priced very well. Iv ordered online and it was shipped out fast. Very happy.

Purchased in September 2020.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the review and the time taken to let others know of your experience with the UHF. All the best, Oricom.

Find out how Oricom UHF310 compares to other UHF & VHF Radios

A different way of operating to my previous GME

It was a swap out for a GME unit that had a failed display. Kept the original aerial power cable. However, it picks up a whine from the motor or alternator that wasn't here in the GME unit. Haven't been able to eliminate it yet plus I need to bring it closer to me as the loud speaker volume on high is a bit low for me. Might fit an extension speaker instead.

Purchased in July 2020 for $200.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We would like to discuss this with you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Geoff W.

Geoff W.

Small but relia

It's a small unit which is what I wanted to fit on my atv. It has plenty of signal and I like the memory system which you can switch and change on the microphone as your travelling along with ease. I would highly recommend this unit if you have limited space to fit

Purchased in June 2020.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom.

Review collected in partnership with Oricom

Very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in August 2020 for $280.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom

Great piece of kit

Positive, Easy to install, slots into a small space and does the job well . Negative , the speaker is a bit tinny you have to have the volume high, needs an external speaker

Purchased for $240.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Paul, thanks for the honest feedback and we appreciate you taking the time. All the best, Oricom

Joshua S.

Joshua S.Kambah 2902, ACT

So bloody useful! Great little unit

I've used it a good handful of times and it's been super great off-road. Really easy to install in my Forester. I love that it flips and changes colour too!

Purchased in June 2020 at Oricom for $200.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. We wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom.

Richard Beavan

Richard BeavanMid North Coast, NSW

Could do with some tweaks

Can’t change volume while driving as you need to push the button in and turn it to find the volume channel to change then turn back so makes it hard while driving as I don’t wish to have an accident

Purchased in May 2020 for $180.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Richard, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Find out how Oricom UHF310 compares to other UHF & VHF Radios

Works well, easy to install.

Bought it after seeing a Father's Day promo
To be used for intestate car trips (as o'seas is out for a couple years), mainly for "traffic reports" from other travelers & truckies. Back up when no mobile reception available.
Radio placed in the centre console "tissue box" recess of a FGX Falcon ute (still room for a pair of sunnies), antenna on the canopy RH roof rail.

Purchased in September 2020.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Ron, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom.

Great little compact unit

Works great. Very happy. Excellent range. Very clear and very loud volume. Great price and fast delivery will definitely recommend to family and friends that need it. Easy to install

Purchased in June 2020.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and letting others know of your experience. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Kyle Williams

Kyle WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bit of kit

Pretty decent unit small enough so its not in the road as I don't use it that much but its on hand and easy to use when needed and works well

Cody Jamieson

Cody JamiesonCentral, SA

Mismatched, no connections matched, and missing half the kit.

Only recieved half the kit. The antenna connection has no resemblence to the chanel speaker connections, didnt recieve any brackets to mount the box inside my vehicle, got one flimsy piece of double sided tape to mount it in my vehicle. It was a poor piece of kit. Still havent bothered to fit it due to how mismatched the kit was. Will not be buying oricom again. Dissapointment. Would like a refund

Purchased in May 2020 for $200.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Cody, we are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to discuss with you. Please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

Review collected in partnership with Oricom

Easy to install. Small but powerful

Was very easy to install. Because it's Small, easy to find good mounting positions in the car out of the way. Nice and powerful. Have bought 2 units. Would buy again.

Purchased in July 2020 for $199.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom.

Cody J.South West, WA

Amazing build quality!!

I love how easy it is to set up in my 4x4 and the build quality isnt cheap it is very sturdy and strong materials that are used and the sound is very crisp

Purchased in July 2020 at Repco for $170.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the support and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Works well. Good range

Works welL and has good range on flat terrain, Easy to install directly to the battery and is simple and easy to use. Not over complicated and hud is good

Purchased in April 2020 for $200.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Great so far

Have been using in a tag along trip - works great with good range, nice and small tucks away good - dose all I want It to - very happy with the unit

Purchased for $199.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Peter, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback, and wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom.

Vicki Jamed

Vicki JamedMid North Coast, NSW

Great little unit

Fast service and delivery. It Tucks away nicely in limited spaces. Easy to install and comes with every thing needed. Great little product and is easy to use even fr beginners.

Purchased in July 2020.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the support, and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Mark H.

Mark H.Hunter Region, NSW

Great unit for the price

I wanted a basic no frills, simple to use unit and the Oricom UHF310 does exactly that. I am very happy with the unit and would recommend this unit to anyone looking for a simple to use UHF radio

Purchased in June 2020 at Oricom for $199.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Mark, thanks for the review and we are glad to hear of your experience. All the best, Oricom.

john s.

john s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Luv it

so user friendly easy to read display very clear speaker i also love that it is so compact you can hide it just about anywhere in the car and plenty of features

Purchased in July 2020 for $199.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review, and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the unit. We wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom.

RCL

RCLasked

Hi,
Will a motorbike helmet kit plug into the hand held unit UHF2500-1GR in your Father's Day pack? Can you recommend one, or tell me the plug terminal type required?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, we would love to discuss the specific need, so please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom

Brianasked

i have a oricom 310 uhf i have power but no sound. all bars light up when transmitting or receiving but i cant hear anything and other people cant hear me. how can i fix this problem ? i tried factory reset but this didnt work . thanks Brian

Cody J.

Click main nob and itll switch from channel to volume then u can set volume and click again and itll go back and itll work

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, please give our locally based team a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

Brian

Cody J I have done that first thing no sound at all even at full volume

Paul Liddiard

Paul Liddiardasked

Hi I recently purchased and installed .. I can hear people but no one can hear me and I tested with a seperate handheld and can’t hear when I talk but can hear others

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Paul, thanks for the message. We would love to assist, so please give our locally based team a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

• GTIN13: 9338161005314