VerifiedMPN:UHF310

Very compact

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

The service I’ve received has always been very helpful, prompt and friendly. When seeking support for any issues I’ve had, the service was excellent.
The UHF310 suits my needs. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Compact comms for safe tripping

We just wanted something so that we could travel safely. Extremely pleased with this unit. Easy installation and easy to use. It has worked well for our trips already. Highly recommended Show reply
Daz
DazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor quality control

Bought this after reading good reviews.
Plugged in and straight away no sound from the mic/speaker.
Constant hissing from the unit which I couldn't get rid of with the squelch.
Called customer service after realizing that it did not work properly.
The ONLY saving grace was the excellent service from Daniel, who really looked after me.
I am very disappointed that you cannot buy an electronic item for over $200 and it doesn't work.
I'm not sure whether I would buy another Oricom product to be honest.
I hope that the new one which I am waiting for doesn't have any problems,that's for sure! Show details
Jimmy Kingsley
Jimmy KingsleyCentral, SA47 posts

It's okay for the price

This is an okay little radio.

The audio seems nice and clear, but the screen really let's it down (it sux) some of the changeable colours really block out all the text (ie, the channel number etc) and it's just a bit strange looking, and the
sub menu test is not very bold and it's just hard to see what setting you are on

It's definitely not terrible, but I probably wouldn't buy another one. that screen really let's it down, BIG TIME! Show details

Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. Wishing you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Phillip C.
Phillip C.

customer service

the customer service people are so good they helped me in every way to resolve the problem ,they were excellent and very professional in the they spoke too me once again thankyou. Show details ·  1
Tony R
Tony RSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Compact UHF with great reception

Compact UHF with great reception. Also easy to use, simple controls. Takes up very little space.
Uhf has great range, and has a good range of adjustments.
Like that is Australian made. Show details ·  1
Doug
Doug

Small space

Works great, takes up only a small space, perfect for what I space I had available. Reception is good, would be nice to have separate controls for channel and squelch but no biggy Show reply
Robert Zelinski
Robert Zelinski

I have a problem with 1 of 3 that I bought

We have got issue with 1 of the 3 sets that we purchased but can’t get any communication to try to rectify these issues. Have sent Amalia and no response back.
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message. For this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

Leo wanka
Leo wankaMid North Coast, NSW

Unit works well small fits in tight places

Very happy with the Oricom UHF310. Its very easy to use and for what it does its priced very well. Iv ordered online and it was shipped out fast. Very happy. Show details ·  1
Peter Hanson
Peter Hanson

A different way of operating to my previous GME

It was a swap out for a GME unit that had a failed display. Kept the original aerial power cable. However, it picks up a whine from the motor or alternator that wasn't here in the GME unit. Haven't been able to eliminate it yet plus I need to bring it closer to me as the loud speaker volume on high is a bit low for me. Might fit an extension speaker instead.
 Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the review. We would like to discuss this with you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Geoff W.
Geoff W.2 posts

Small but relia

It's a small unit which is what I wanted to fit on my atv. It has plenty of signal and I like the memory system which you can switch and change on the microphone as your travelling along with ease. I would highly recommend this unit if you have limited space to fit Show details ·  1
Selcuk Guccuk
Selcuk Guccuk

Very happy with this purchase

Paul Tate
Paul Tate

Great piece of kit

Positive, Easy to install, slots into a small space and does the job well . Negative , the speaker is a bit tinny you have to have the volume high, needs an external speaker  Show details ·  1
Joshua S.
Joshua S.Kambah 2902, ACT
  Fair Incentive Verified

So bloody useful! Great little unit

I've used it a good handful of times and it's been super great off-road. Really easy to install in my Forester. I love that it flips and changes colour too! Show details ·  1
Richard Beavan
Richard BeavanMid North Coast, NSW6 posts

Could do with some tweaks

Can’t change volume while driving as you need to push the button in and turn it to find the volume channel to change then turn back so makes it hard while driving as I don’t wish to have an accident  Show details
Oricom   DM

Hi Richard, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Vic W.
Vic W.

I have the UHF 310 Plug and Play unit. Can I fit other aerials (Other than the short one supplied) to the magnetic base?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

RCL
RCL

Hi,
Will a motorbike helmet kit plug into the hand held unit UHF2500-1GR in your Father's Day pack? Can you recommend one, or tell me the plug terminal type required?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would love to discuss the specific need, so please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom

Brian

i have a oricom 310 uhf i have power but no sound. all bars light up when transmitting or receiving but i cant hear anything and other people cant hear me. how can i fix this problem ? i tried factory reset but this didnt work . thanks Brian

Cody J.
Cody J.

Click main nob and itll switch from channel to volume then u can set volume and click again and itll go back and itll work

Oricom   DM

Hi there, please give our locally based team a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

Brian

Cody J I have done that first thing no sound at all even at full volume

Features:

• The Oricom UHF310 5 Watt CB Radio is ultra compact, letting it easily fit into vehicles.
  • It has a flip screen function and a 7 colour backlit display.
  • The radio has features like priority channel, scanning abilities, and a heavy duty microphone with channel control.
  • The dimensions of the transceiver are 24mm x 100mm x 94mm.
  • This radio has a 5-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Oricom UHF310’s audio was loud and clear.
  • They also said that the controls were simple, making it easy to use.
  • According to reviews, the radio is highly compact and takes up little space.
  • GTIN13: 9338161005314