Oricom DTX4200

Excellent communication tool for the outback and open road

Hi all first big trip through the centre now done 8,360 kms in 3 weeks. Without doubt this is the best uhf I have ever owned and would recommend it too anyone. Coupled with a 6 dB aerial I am able to listen to and communicate with trucks On simplex channels up to 20kms away.

Purchased in August 2018.

Hi Dave, thanks for the message. We are glad to hear of your experience and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Fantastic bit of kit

Perfect for the FJ as the unit is hidden and the controls are mounted in the roof console, everything you need on the hand piece paired with the 6.5 db antenna I feel safer on solo trips now.

Purchased in May 2019 at 4x4 Supa Centre for $250.00.

Hi there, thanks for the message. Thanks for the review and feedback and we appreciate the support! All the best, Oricom.

Great product

Bought this and matched with the town and country antenna. Can not fault it. Use It on the tracks and highway. That’s all I really have to say about it! Lol get one.

Purchased in June 2019 at TJM for $280.00.

Hi there, thanks for the review and feedback. We wish you all the best with your future use! Oricom.

Awesome product, couldn’t fault it.

Got this UHF as a gift and honestly couldn’t be happier. Easy to install and works brilliantly. Haven’t had a single issue with it and would recommend it to anyone. 10/10.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Jake, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom

Great unit for travelling Australia

What a great UHF. We installed this unit into our touring vehicle for travelling Australia and we couldn't be happier. The dual receive function is just what we need while road tripping in convoy and talking to other road users.

Purchased in May 2019.

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best on your travels! Oricom.

Unbelievable after Service

Purchased the DTX4200 and was very impressed with the unit. However I was having a small problem with the supplied antenna. I contacted Oricom and explained my concern. These people were so understanding and helpful and had a new antenna mailed to me that same day. I have never experienced such a quick resolution to a problem in all my life. Thank you Oricom I would give you 10 stars if it were possible. I would recommend your service and product to anybody who asks.

Purchased in March 2019 for $350.00.

Hi there, thanks for the message. Thanks so much for letting us know of your experience and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know. All the best with your future use. Oricom.

Excellent Product and Value

Purchased the Oricom UHF380PK 5 Watt CB radio for our current round Australia trip and 2 antennas first one a 3DBI ANU930 Fiberglas Fitted to the Bull bar of our Ford Ranger and the second one is a 6.5DBI ANU900 antenna fitted to the roof rack of the Ranger. From the time we left Melbourne the unit was turned on and has worked perfectly everywhere and all along the great ocean Rd with the 3DBI antenna, will swap over to the 6.5DBI once we leave Port Augusta where it will better suit especially on the Nullabor. Early days yet for a full review but so far faultless unit and antennas, love the fact that the speaker is in the transceiver and also the mic for a crisp clear sound which I was a bit concerned about when doing my research as some Oricom models apparently can do with an external speaker just to hear anything clearly. Anyway in my opinion this is a great unit, I have another well known opposition brand in my work van although also very good but not as crisp as the Oricom.

Purchased in February 2019 at 4WD Supacentre Online store.

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and taking the time to review the Oricom radio and antennas. We wish you all the best with your future use. OricomAll good will give another review once we finished our trip

I love thus product

Best product out for value, hasnt let me down excellent coverage no issues what so ever would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to buy another uhf, areal is awsome to would, definitely buying more of your products for my other vehicle's definitely worth the price of these units

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Tyler, thanks so much for the review and for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the DTX4200. We are glad to hear the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom

Great unit, can listen to 2 channels at once.

I enjoy the feature of being able to talk and listen to 2 people at once. It is so easy to switch between conversations because the unit has a swap button on the hand piece. It also has individual volume controls on both channels. Great value for money and a fantastic warranty.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Splurge, thanks for the message. We appreciate your feedback on the DTX4200 and for taking the time to let others know. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.