Oricom UHF305

Oricom UHF305

Add extension speaker.

I ordered an extension speaker which works well enhancing the sound of incoming messages. Easy to install and supplied antenna seems to work well for my use. I only use simple methods of send receive that suits me. Have never used extensive additional features.

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.00.

Dazza

DazzaNorthern Region, NSW

Great item will serve me well

this is a great little unit, great size just tucks to one side out of the way good sound and easy to install, looking forward to using it in my travels

Purchased in February 2021 at on line oricom store for $199.00.

Ian

Ian Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

UHF for my MUX

very compact, very clear, fits under steering column in shelf (mounted on cut to size 3/4 ply) and microphone hooks on right hand drink holder . very happy with product and delivery time.

Purchased in February 2021 for $199.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message and taking the time to review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom

Worth the money

Definitely worth every cent. I stick to channel 40 so I can pick up the truckies talking but it comes in handy for traffic and police reports. Have bought another.

Purchased for $199.00.

It is a nice package

Nice the only thing that would have made it perfect an antenna bracket with the package Deal but over all good deal I like the small design of the unit

Ben

BenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good, quality unit

Does everything a quality UHF should. Small and compact which made for an easy installation. Nice clear, crisp sound and the buttons on the hand piece are big and very easy to use. Would recommend to friends and family.

Purchased in October 2020.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the support and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Great little unit

It's a small reliable radio with a good speaker in it. Have used it a bit and had no issues, highly recommend. The unit was cheap and easy to install by myself. I'm 18 with little electronics experience and got it working no worries.

Purchased for $199.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Patrick, thank you for taking the time to review your radio and letting others know of your experience. Wishing you all the best for your future use. Oricom.

Great unit for its size

Great little unit, easy to use and install antenna could be a tad stronger, all in all it is a great unit. Would recommend to first time user for these reasons

Purchased in October 2020 at Oricom for $299.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to let others know of your experience with this radio. We wish you all the best for your future use. Oricom.

Mark S

Mark SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always wanted a unit & found it so helpful on the highway over Christmas between Brisbane and Adelaide.

Very handy being able to communicate with others on the road. Hearing of problems on the road ahead or asking if there’s any problems ahead was great especially when there was 2 dead Roos only 1 km ahead in the middle of the road.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom

Find out how Oricom UHF305 compares to other UHF & VHF Radios

Oricom UHF305 - excellent little radio for its size.

This is my first UHF radio which will be used while caravanning. Was easy to install and works very well. Clarity is good as is the range. The handheld is also good with good range. Overall, very happy with this radio. For its small size it certainly delivers. I highly recommend the Oricom UHF305.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Brad C.

Brad C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wow nice and compact

Have had uhf befor but now I have a new rig I needed to find a new one with it been so small and compact it will be able to hide anywere love it

Purchased in June 2020 for $240.00.

Adnaan J.

Adnaan J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value

The inbuilt speaker was better than I expected. The sound is crisp and clear. I installed it myself and if I can do it anyone can! Very happy with this compact unit, thank you

Purchased in November 2020 for $265.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom.

Review collected in partnership with Oricom

Easy to fit good reception

Easy to fit good directions easy to follow and nice and compact
Delivery was on time and was very easy to track
Time of delivery was good and on time

Purchased in November 2020 for $268.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the review and the time taken to let others know of your experience with the UHF. All the best, Oricom.

Great Product!!

It's compact and the inbuilt speaker was better than I expected. I installed it myself and if I can do it anyone can!! Very happy with this compact unit, thank you

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom.

Compact..

Easy to fit, small and compact, great quality sound can’t go wrong...very happy with distance of coverage and clarity. Set up to side of centre console with heaps of leg room... speaker sounds good in the footwell.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom.

Simon Stretton

Simon StrettonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Not as good as expected

I was disappointed in the quality of the voices that I was hearing.
It was difficult to understand.
I'll give it a bit longer and see what I think then.
No promises though.

Purchased in November 2020 at Oricom for $254.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We would like to discuss this with you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Colin S.South East Queensland, QLD

Good gear, very well priced.

The kit didn't come with the adapter from radio to the antenna lead. I had to purchase it from Jaycar. As a "deal" it was good though, the handheld radio itself is a nice bit of kit, solidly built and works very well. The adapter missing is the only reason i am not marking it 5 stars.

Purchased in November 2020 for $250.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, the antenna includes the required adaptor, so sorry to hear of your experience. Wishing you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Thomas O'brien

Thomas O'brienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Just as good as a 600 buck radio

Very small and powerful unit, fits anywhere and very powerful. Can't recommend it enough. Convince of getting a complete package for built in radio and a hand held is great.

Purchased at Oricom for $250.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Ethan Parker

Ethan ParkerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Came in time nothing damage and everything worked perfectly

Was on time super easy and fast to set up. I couldn't be more happier with it will consider to get more for future projects and easy to understand it.

mark.corner

mark.cornerMid North Coast, NSW

Love it

It has Crystal clear reception and user friendly. It was easy to fit and wire in. Love the small size great product even my grandson and granddaughter uses it too.

Purchased in October 2020 for $259.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. We wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom.