4Cuckoo CRP-R0607F

Wangseong C.
Wangseong C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Not good product

I am korean and this product makes me so disappointed. I have been used this product for 3 years after buying new one. And suddenly no pressure and the rice tastes not good and I changed rubber gasket inside but still same. I wouldn’t buy cuckoo product any more I guess it’s too expensive and cannot used more than 5 years included my previous one. Show details
Safety
Pressurising Speed
A N.
A N.

Discoloured rice and dissapointing customer service

I bought this 2.5 months ago online (as we were in lockdown) to replace an old Tiger rice cooker.
From when we got it to now it has made consistently discoloured rice everytime. I do not think this is safe to eat.
I have not been able to sort this out with customer service and they will not refund me as 2.5 months is too long. I have been in contact with them since September trying to find a way to prevent any discolouration to no avail. Their advice was to boil water to test it - it turned out yellow as well (top bowl in photo v tap water in bottom bowl)
They have asked me to send it back to their service centre in Melb and will not reimburse me the postage if it is their fault.

Save yourself the trouble