2Cuckoo IH

Cuckoo IH

8 reviews · Statistics

88%13%0%

Product is used
  • Several times a week (1)
See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cuckoo IH8 reviews
Ricky P
Ricky P19 posts
Olivia L.
Olivia L.7 posts

Confirmed best rice!

Was on the fence about spending this much on a rice cooker but am glad I did. Rice was fluffy, moist and delicious and also looked shiny/ glossy. Highly recommend the cuckoo IH rice cooker. Show details
LeenaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC35 posts

2019 Australia version IH rice cooker

I bought Cuckoo IH 10 Cup Pressure Cooker CRP-CHSS1009FN (Dark Grey) at Korean grocery store, KT Mart shop 1 this week.
I've tried this cooker twice and tasted so much better.

I've been eating rice almost every day hot and cold.
Compared to high end non-pressure cookers, IH pressured cooker steamed rice looks much brighter and shiny.
Each one piece of rice has evenly moisturised, elastic and firm.
This Cuckoo's steamed rice tastes the same as restaurants in Japan.

I bought this product because all Japanese rice cookers' supply 100 volt but Cuckoo is 240 volt and available in Australia.
You won't be disappointed and paid for the quality. Show details

Corey
CoreyAspley35 posts
Simon
SimonMelbourne5 posts
  6 Cup

High quality with technology

I bought one when travel to Korea. It was difficult for first time as korean language on the menu. However, I have follow instruction for English version and get satisfied with this cooker. English voice guide, nice sound when nearly finish. All in all, this cook perfect rice and nice design. Love it

CAPTAINAUSTMelbourne2 posts
  Verified 10 Cup

The Fanciest, English, Chinese, Korean Speaking Rice Cooker !

I just Bought mine from the Box Hill Central store last week.

THE RICE COOKER SPEAKS ENGLISH @@

I love the design but also the quality. When you use them, you can feel that it is being made very nicely. I don't know how long it will last (coz I just bought them), but I've read the 5 star review from US review sites. Good thing about it is the design, quality, technology (so many functions),, .. bad thing is that there are too many functions. I suppose that's why they have the voice guide.

Jessica
JessicaSydney

Best Rice Cooker available out there

I have been using this rice cooker everyday for almost 6 months now and it cooks the perfect rice, glossy and tender.

I've also tried cooking chicken congee and it was very easy to use with just a few touches, thanks to multi-cook functions functionality. Washing is very easy too.

Highly recommended+

coach kim
coach kim
  IH

So Great !

My son used to be ill for many years. After using this rice cooker he is so much healthier.

I got an explanation from my friend and from Cuckoo Website. Brown rice has more nutrients than white rice. The IH model builds so much pressure (2 times other pressure cookers) that it breaks down the grains' so that nutrients can be easily digested by humans. More pressure allows the pot to reach higher temperature as well.

I am really happy with this awesome machine.

Also They just look beautiful on my kitchen :)