See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon

SimonMelbourne

High quality with technology

I bought one when travel to Korea. It was difficult for first time as korean language on the menu. However, I have follow instruction for English version and get satisfied with this cooker. English voice guide, nice sound when nearly finish. All in all, this cook perfect rice and nice design. Love it

Date PurchasedMar 2018

CAPTAINAUSTMelbourne

The Fanciest, English, Chinese, Korean Speaking Rice Cooker !

I just Bought mine from the Box Hill Central store last week.
THE RICE COOKER SPEAKS ENGLISH @@
I love the design but also the quality. When you use them, you can feel that it is being made very nicely. I don't know how long it will last (coz I just bought them), but I've read the 5 star review from US review sites. Good thing about it is the design, quality, technology (so many functions),, .. bad thing is that there are too many functions. I suppose that's why they have the voice guide.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Jessica

JessicaSydney

Best Rice Cooker available out there

I have been using this rice cooker everyday for almost 6 months now and it cooks the perfect rice, glossy and tender.
I've also tried cooking chicken congee and it was very easy to use with just a few touches, thanks to multi-cook functions functionality. Washing is very easy too.
Highly recommended+

Date PurchasedMar 2016
dong5deankim

dong5deankimsydney

I really like this purchase, Brown rice cooks up great.

This cooker makes GLORIOUS rice. Every time you open the cooker after completing a cycle, angels sing and you see the most beautiful rice you have seen from a rice cooker. It is not quite like the rice you see at restaurants in Asia, like Japan or S. Korea, but it is dang close. If you really want some awesome rice also try the Gaba rice setting. I somehow found some Gaba rice that is mostly white, but you can still see the seed cracks. It took 3 hours but the gaba rice setting made the rice so soft and chewy that you can eat it alone with no seasoning or anything. It is expensive, but it is worth it if you eat rice mostly every day of the week.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

So Great !

My son used to be ill for many years. After using this rice cooker he is so much healthier.
I got an explanation from my friend and from Cuckoo Website. Brown rice has more nutrients than white rice. The IH model builds so much pressure (2 times other pressure cookers) that it breaks down the grains' so that nutrients can be easily digested by humans. More pressure allows the pot to reach higher temperature as well.
I am really happy with this awesome machine.
Also They just look beautiful on my kitchen :)