6Cuddle Buddy

Cuddle Buddy

6Cuddle Buddy
3.5

60% · 64 · 40%
Brand Manager for Cuddle Buddy? Claim your listing.

Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

The best support for pregnancy!

The body pillow is so comfortable and supportive. I couldn’t have survived my pregnancy without it. I managed to fall asleep so much faster when using the pillow and it doesn’t take up half the bed like other body pillows do. After trying numerous other maternity pillows this one is by far the best!!! Show details
Baby Mama
Baby MamaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

The perfect pillow for soon to be mamas

I’m a first time (soon-to-be) mama, currently in my second trimester. I’ve struggled with my nighttime routine as I’m uncomfortable for most of the night. The cuddle buddy has been my secret weapon to help me work through this discomfort - the body pillow goes directly in between my legs, creating a perfectly soft landing for my head. I couldn’t recommend this product more for pregnant women or rough sleepers.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.Northern Region, NSW3 posts

Only way i sleep!

have been buying cuddle buddy pillows for over 15 years! they are long lasting, amazing quality and beautifully comfortable pillows! i would highly recommend their amazing customer service also! cannot wait to recieve my latest order! Merry Christmas to me ❤ Show details
JudeSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

False advertising

Purchased two products, only a couple of months ago. Both don't meet the performance advertised. They have flattened and don't provide the support I purchased them for. Should be able to return post paid and have full purchase cost refunded under consumer law! Show details
Chris S
Chris SMelbourne7 posts

Can't sleep without it

I've had a complete opposite experience to some of these reviews! I'm not a pregnant woman (or just a woman!) but I need to sleep "hugging" something. This is the perfect "texture" for me. I haven't noticed a smell at all, and I've found cleaning is pretty simple - gentle wash. It does pick up stains easily, so I recommend washing somewhat regularly.

Aaron3
Aaron3AU

Does Require Refill

The advert claims it never requires a refill, but the truth is we've had one for 18 months and it's about half the size it used to be because all the filling is squashed just like what happens to bean bags - and no, they don't sell the refill, and you can't buy it anywhere else - have to throw it away and buy a new one (which is what we're told by the manufacturer). Not happy with the false advertising.

Have to throw away since can't be refilled

rochelle.morris
rochelle.morrisAU

New Classic Pillow - Terrible

We bought two pillows yesterday that cost $60 each - biggest waste of money ever with a no refund policy.

It's impossible to sleep on firstly because of the smell...it's so potent that I cannot imagine allowing my children to sleep on it. There are no care instructions and it basically flattens to the point of non-existence.

Don't buy it - be warned

potent smell

tigerlily
tigerlily69 posts

River
River19 posts

Overall I could not have slept at all through the pregnancy without this pillow even if it was a bed diveder between me and my husband rolling into me in his sleep. Before I had this pillow, I was up tossing and turning, changing the 5 pillows around that I had wedged under my back, hip, head shoulders and between my legs. It has also been really useful sitting up on achair wrapped around me to breastfeed meaning baby is at m level and I'm not leaning down to them.
Snuggly, brightly coloured, resonable price, very comfortable.
Hard to find pillow cases that didn't cost more than the pillow itself, large to store after pregnancy and breast feeding. Show reply
fionainparis
fionainparis87 posts

The Cuddle Buddy pillow is a nice thing to use during pregnancy to help make yourself comfortable whilst sleeping. It contours well to fit under/beside your belly when you're lying on your side, or between your knees/thighs - wherever you feel you need support. I used it every night during the last trimester.
I received the mini version of this pillow during pregnancy as a gift. This pillow is very soft, it contours well to your shape and being light weight, it's easy to move about.
It doesn't have a removable pillow case - so wanting to keep it clean and looking nice, I used a regular pillow case.