The Butterfly Maternity Pillow

See the Best Body Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Didn’t work for me

This didn’t quite work for me.

The gap between the pillows is quite narrow, so it lifted me up on my side when I lay on it, not just at my belly. I found this uncomfortable. I’m a size Au 12-14 and 7 months pregnant (so not enormous) - but perhaps it works better for smaller people.

Also, for me, the pillows are not high enough to stop me from rolling over (the main reason I purchased). I wake up on my back, on top of the pillow.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Butterfly Maternity Pillow for $97.00.

Turanga L.

Turanga L.Perth, WA

Great pillow to support belly and side sleeping.

I got this pillow to make sleeping on my side more comfortable, support my belly, and prevent me sleeping on my back. I didn’t want one of those huge whole body pillows, so the butterfly pillow seemed perfect. If absolutely does the job I need it to. It was awkward to use at first, and I thought it was not going to work out, but I persisted and after a couple of nights I figured out how to position it right for me. It’s also great because it’s not too bulky in bed and I can still cuddle hubby!

Purchased in November 2019 at The Butterfly Maternity Pillow.

Butterfly MaternityThe Butterfly Maternity Pillow

Thank you for wonderful feedback, happy to hear the pillow is working for you!

Amanda Manning

Amanda ManningSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pregnancy pillow hands down!

Didn't think that this pillow would work as well as it did! Only purchased after a close friend reccomended it to me and I can honestly say its a life saver. Still using at the moment and cant reccomend it enough! If your having trouble sleeping deffinently check them out.

Didn’t work for me

Unfortunately this pillow isn’t working for me. I was so excited to get it to hopefully have a good nights sleep but I’ve been using it now for about 2 weeks and still I’m in pain at night, hips, thighs, back etc I thought I’d wait a little bit before writing a review. I don’t know why it’s not working for me but it’s safe to say not everything is going to work for everybody. It’s good that it works for others but not for me. I didn’t mind spending the money if it worked but oh well will just have to deal with it until baby arrives.

Drea

Thank you! I haven’t been contacted yet from anyone.
Regards
Andrea

Butterfly MaternityThe Butterfly Maternity Pillow

Hi Andrea, please check your private inbox on product review!
Kind regards, Ultimate Pillows

Amy

AmyTownsville

Best Purchase Ive Ever Made

Been using my Butterfly Pillow for a couple weeks now and I can honestly say it is hands down one of the best purchases I've made through my pregnancy. I was having troubles sleeping, and googled a bunch of pillows and based on the reviews chose this pillow (And because they had after pay haha). Overall amazing product, recommend to any mum out there!

Jessica

JessicaPerth

The Butterfly Pillow is amazing!

I never ever leave reviews on products but thought i had to this one time just to let the other mums out there know how much of a blessing it was to find this pillow. Was having the worst time trying to get to sleep when i decided to have a browse for something that would help me get though my pregnancy. The side sleeping position and support did wonders. Highly recommend if you're looking for a pregnancy pillow!

Butterfly MaternityThe Butterfly Maternity Pillow

Thank you for your review, lovely to hear the pillow helped you get though your pregnancy!

Colleen

ColleenMackay

A godsend!

I won mine as part of a giveaway and I was honestly amazed by how comfy it was. I was worried it would take some getting used to and adjusting but it didn't.
I'm travelling alot with this pregnancy and its easy to transport and doesnt lose its shape in my bag.
If i didn't win it, i definitely would've brought it myself! A must have for all mums to be!

Tracy

TracyBrisbane

Best pregnancy pillow

Brought last week to help from turning onto my stomach all the time, have not had a single problem trying to sleep every night since buying it! I no longer wake up on my stomach. The pillow is actually super comfy and really supportive. I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to sleep on their back more or have a comfier sleep in general!

Hi Tracy!
Glad to hear you love our pillows so much!

Louise

LouiseMelbourne

Buying a second one!

Ultimate pillow! Bought for my first pregnancy and loved it. Have been using for my second pregnancy too but unfortunately it got damaged during an overseas trip. Absolutely no hesitation in buying again due to the comfort it provides (have tried sleeping without it, was awful!). Best features are the dual bump and back support and the bonus is that it doesn't take up half the room in the bed either! Can't recommend enough!

Amazing Pillow!

This is truly one of the best purchases I have ever made!
I was having very serious trouble sleeping until using this pillow but now have never had a better nights sleep!
I didn't have much serious back pain but the little bit I did have was eased after using the pillow, it's not too flimbsly and really does support me while I sleep! Love it!! 100% recommend to anyone having troubles sleeping!