10The Butterfly Maternity Pillow

This product was previously sold as Ultimate Pillow Butterfly Pregnancy Pillow

Ella m
Ella m

Perfect

Comfortable used it every night and day naps. Also prevented from rolling onto my back. Show details
Melina
MelinaClontarf

Best pregnancy pillow!

First pregnancy pillow to actually be comfortable and work! I cannot sleep or lay down without it. Whether I am sleeping or watching tv/reading the butterfly maternity pillow is just perfect to get comfortable especially now that I’m mid third trimester! Show details ·  1
Courtney
CourtneySydney, NSW

Comfiest pillow

The butterfly pillow has been absolutely amazing! This is my second pregnancy and I was abit hesitant to get another pregnancy pillow due to my first pregnancy my pillow was so uncomfortable and bulky! My husband ordered this for me and OMG my sleep has improved, I can actually sleep longer & my pregnancy insomnia has gotten a lot better. Thankyou, such an amazing product! Show details
Aimee V.
Aimee V.South East Queensland, QLD

A pregnancy must have

Saved my back during pregnancy! I started using pretty early at about 20 weeks and have used the whole way through, will also be taking with my to hospital as it can double as a nursing pillow! Show details
Madison johannssen
Madison johannssenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best product I have gotten for my pregnancy

Best pillow ever! I catch my husband sleeping on it !
Loren Recchi
Loren Recchi

Highly recommend! Love it!

Absolutely obsessed with my butterfly pillow. I used my usual pillows to support me during my first pregnancy, but they definitely don’t compare to what support and comfort this pillow does during my second pregnancy! Love that when baby comes I’ll be able to convert to a nursing pillow as well. Show details
Nik B
Nik B

OUTSTANDING

I bought my partner the butterfly pillow and it is a LIFE CHANGER!!!!, she’s sleeping easier AND we can use it when bubs come.
It’s durable, comfortable, easily washed and still stylish. We now have 3 around our house and we want more!!!

Would never use anything other then the butterfly maternity pillow Show details ·  1

Brigitte
Brigitte2 posts

The Best Pillow, My Bump, Back and Hips are all thanking me!

As soon as my bump started growing I began to suffer with hip and lower back pain. I got a Butterfly Maternity Pillow in hopes of easing my pain getting a better nights sleep. Since getting the pillow, my bump feels supported, my back and hip pain have lessened and I have been getting more sleep. While I do still wake up to run to the bathroom (thanks baby for kicking my bladder) I am not waking up from pain and can get comfortable and back to sleep in no time. I am so excited that it can be used as a nursing pillow too. Win-win! I have my eye on the Baby Pod next. I would definitely recommend a Butterfly Maternity Pillow!!! Show reply
Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pillow purchase ever!

We are expecting twins. My partner always complained with the amount of discomfort she was suffering. when I got told about this pillow I didn't hesitate and purchased it straight away.
This pillow has changed everything!! She no longer complains of discomfort. And has helped her mentally also with a better sleep. I can't not recommend this pillow enough! Well done butterfly maternity. Show details ·  1
Holli.R
Holli.RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Best maternity pillow I’ve used

After 4 pregnancies and using a different type of maternity pillow for each one I can confidently say that butterfly has been my favourite and most comfortable yet! Thank you Show details ·  1
RachT
RachT

Wish I got it sooner

I took the plunge and got this around 20 weeks (now 26) and it’s SO Comfortable! As a nurse I look forward to coming home to it after every shift. Even when I had a little bump, it’s still so supportive on the back. I’m now growing quite quickly and I use it on the couch, on the floor and on the bed. It helps me lay half on my tummy as well, as I’m normally a belly sleeper. I even wake up on my back, but it’s still a tilted position with this pillow. It also doesn’t take up my space, so my husband doesn’t feel like he’s being pushed out of the bed. I’m now looking into the other cover so I can turn it into a nursing pillow. Show details
Amy L.
Amy L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Definitely worth the money

My initial concern about buying this was that I would only use it for pregnancy and then pack it away and forget about it. This is not the case at all! I've been using this pillow since the early second trimester of pregnancy. It has been comfortable and prevented me from sleeping on my back. It even helped reduce pregnancy aches and pains like sciatica. I feel like my third-trimester aches and pains would have been worse had I not had this. Now postpartum, with the feeding pillowcase, it is still perfect. It's flexible for feeding, my partner and I are able to use it differently but still feed our baby comfortably. Show details
Georgia
Georgia

The best maternity pillow in business

Actually a little obsessed with this purchase. This is my second maternity pillow and after my first I really didn’t rate a maternity pillow and wouldn’t have gone out to purchase another one - until my partner brought this home. The most comfortable pillow, without taking up majority of the bed too. A winner in mine and my partners eyes… 10/10 Show reply
Samantha
Samantha

So comfy

I was super put off by the price, but had heard that it was the best one, so bit the bullet and bought it... and it was completely worth it! It supports the bump so beautifully, I absolutely love it! Plus, it's not this huge mammoth pillow that takes up your whole bed, which is always nice. Show details ·  1
Ravneet K.
Ravneet K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing! Especially if you're a back sleeper!

I have always been a back sleeper due to my back pain and even have a specialised pillow I have to sleep on, so when I went into my second trimester, it was such a challenge to sleep on my sides and then wake up with even more pain! Since purchasing the Butterfly Maternity Pillow, it's been a game changer. No more pain! I purchased this one specifically because all other brands were just too big and had too much going on, this was the only brand that was compact, looks stylish and does the job without adjusting anything!! I recommend this product to all mothers or people requiring side-sleeping support. Show details ·  1

Susan W.
Susan W.

What sort of closure does the cover have? E.g. envelope, zip, press studs?
Also, is the centre of the pillow (joining the two "wings") padded /filled at all, or is it just a flat piece of fabric?
Thanks!

Butterfly Maternity   DM

Hi Susan, it's an envelope closure. No zips or buttons :) With the centre, the pillows have separate compartments with the centre between them a flat piece of fabric.

Hope this helps!

Mimi
Mimi

Hi I was just wondering about the filling of this pillow. I know the outer is made from cotton but I was wondering about the filling. The website says it's polyester, I find I get very hot and sweaty when sleeping and worry about it because I am going to be heavily pregnant during summer.

Nicky
Nicky

Has anyone used this as a breastfeeding pillow? Just wondering if it's actually supportive enough to use after baby is here.
Thanks :)

Features

• The Butterfly Maternity Pillow is an ideal way to get comfortable during all stages of pregnancy - pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, and while breastfeeding.
  • The name is given due to the butterfly shape, also known as a wedge-shaped design. One of the ‘wings’ supports a baby bump, while the other wing supports the lower back. This extra support helps to keep proper alignment in the hips and spine.
  • A Japara cotton filling is breathable and especially comfortable, while included fibre balls provide some density for a smooth texture that reduces clumping and adds support. The pillow cover is made from a blend of polyester and cotton.
  • A selection of non-allergenic materials used to make this pillow reduce the chances of irritability.
  • This pregnancy pillow is made using a smaller design than other pillows made by Butterfly maternity. This makes it compact enough to take travelling.
  • A 90-night risk free trial from Butterfly Maternity makes the purchase easier if you’re umming and ahhing about whether to invest in this $147 pillow.

Points of praise

• This pillow is especially comfortable for the back and stomach, as it provides support for areas that may be affected by pressure from a growing baby.
  • Reviews reported that this maternity pillow made it more accommodating for pregnant women to lie on their sides while sleeping, which is safer during pregnancy.
  • The small and compact size made it easy to fit the pillow on the bed without it feeling bulky and intrusive. This was especially welcome for those sharing a bed with another child, partner, or both.
  • Many women were relieved that this pillow allowed them to achieve a good night’s sleep after experiencing many restless and uncomfortable nights.
  • The versatility of this pillow, which allows it to be used from pregnancy through to nursing, is appreciated by reviewers as being practical.
CategoryBody Pillows