The Butterfly Maternity Pillow

The Butterfly Maternity Pillow

Aleesha

AleeshaHunter Region, NSW

Awesome for hip pain

I was a little bit skeptical about this pillow given I couldn't find many reviews that referenced hip pain, and then when it arrived the section in the middle didn't seem 'puffy' enough to cushion my hips. However, I can confirm that this pillow does an amazing job for hip pain, and started giving me relief from the first night. I must have thought I needed padding, when what I really needed was better alignment and support. Great size so it doesn't take up the whole bed and is easy to take with you when you travel (which is important when you refuse to go anywhere without it!).

Purchased in August 2020.

jacqui a.

jacqui a.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t sleep on it ;)

I purchased this pillow half way through my pregnancy and it is so comfortable! Because of the back support my partner and I can’t spoon so I removed it to do so and instantly regretted it haha you don’t realise how much you need it until it’s gone.
Also the Tim Tan was a cute touch. Thank you so much! ♡

Purchased in September 2020 at Butterfly Maternity for A$97.00.

Great pillow!

Really enjoy this pillow. It is good for back support and lower back pain. Keeps me from rolling onto my back. Comes with removable cover. I would definitely recommend this pillow.

Brilliant. So comfortable.

Very happy with this purchase. I purchased the butterfly pillow midway through my second trimester and am loving it more and more as bubby (and belly) is growing. Amazing that something so simple can make such a difference to comfort in bed.

Nicole

NicoleVictoria

Actually the best

I was skeptical to buy any pregnancy pillow as I didn't think they would work but after a few nights of really interrupted sleep (waking up 5-6 times a night) I decided to try one and went with this brand due to the good reviews..
It is the best thing ever I'm obsessed! So comfy even my partner uses it when I'm not using it haha.. deffinately recommend!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much! haha not the first time we've heard of partners sneaking the Butterfly away to use!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

Amazing! I had such a great sleep since getting this pillow!!

I looked around for a good pregnancy pillow to help me not toss and turn and be comfy, this is the best I highly recommend this pillow! Best sleep ever

Purchased in September 2020 at Butterfly Maternity for A$84.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

So happy your loving your Butterfly!

Sandrina

SandrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute life saver !!!

My husband bought this pillow for me when I was 27 weeks pregnant, I am now 33 weeks pregnant and this pillow has changed the way I have been able to sleep. I am not a side sleeper so this has been my saving grace and has allowed me to sleep comfortably and without any pain.
I highly recommend this pillow to all pregnant women in any stage of their pregnancy!! :)

Purchased in August 2020 for A$99.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely review!

Just what I was looking for

I was sceptical prior to buying this but the first night with the pillow changed my life. This pillow fits perfectly to my body and provides just the right amount of support. It doesn't take up too much room in the bed and is really easy to manoeuvre. Would highly recommend!

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your recommendation, means so much!

Priya v.

Priya v.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable nights sleep!

My sleep has improved since getting my Butterfly Pillow. For me, the best thing is that it supports my belly and still allows cuddles with my partner. I do still use a second pillow for my legs too.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$97.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much, your feedback means alot!

Camille

CamilleIllawarra, NSW

Saved my sleep!

The Butterfly Pillow saved my sleep. I had been struggling with sleep most of pregnancy, mostly because I just couldn’t get comfortable. I finally got around to getting the Butterfly Pillow in the last month of my pregnancy and I slept so much better. I was so much more comfortable and it relieved so much pressure. I should have got it much much earlier to save me so many sleepless nights.

It is useful after birth when I was sore and it helped with sleeping. Now that I’m breastfeeding it also works well to help support baby or my arms. Truely a great pregnancy purchase that it multi use.

Purchased in August 2020.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback!

Not quite what I was hoping for.

section between pillows is not wide enough, I’m not a very big person, and so you’re forced to be on both pillow sides at once. Found the pillow very uncomfortable.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$97.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Hi Jody, thank you for your feedback! We have messaged you privately to see if we can improve your experience with the Butterfly!

Stef

StefMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why did I wait so long!!

Started having some discomfort sleeping from about 26 weeks, and bought this as a third trimester present to myself! Slept so deeply from the first night.. if you are someone that moves a lot in your sleep, this is for you! Compact and supportive, I absolutely love it!

Purchased in September 2020 at Butterfly Maternity for A$100.00.

Very useful

At around 18-19 weeks, I started side sleeping and was having bad pain in my hips and glutes as a result. While it hasn't resolved the issue completely (I don't think a pillow alone can do that), the butterfly maternity pillow has really helped to support my side sleeping. Being symmetrical, it's really easy to turn over at night without having to adjust the pillow. I am sure it will become even more useful as my stomach grows bigger as it provides some good support in that area. Lastly, I like that it doesn't take up too much room in bed and would also be compact for travel. A good investment.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

So happy you love your Butterfly!

Emily

EmilyPerth, WA

My new love.

After weeks of restless sleep, I finally bought a butterfly pillow. Two days after using it I told my finance I loved it more than him ha! Even my puppy has his eye on it but I refuse to share. Honestly, I’m so glad I purchased one as I now get a solid 6-7 hours sleep every night. It’s the perfect amount of support from the front and back. Thank you for designing the perfect pregnancy pillow!

Purchased in September 2020 at Butterfly Maternity for A$97.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thank you, your feedback means the world!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

Easy Ordering & Good Product!

After doing some research on pregnancy pillows, I ordered the butterfly one - easy to order and quick delivery! It's a good size as it doesn't take up the entire bed but you still get the support you need and encourages you to sleep on your side, rather than you back, which was my main concern.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$83.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your lovely feedback!

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

LOVE THIS PILLOW! Has helped my back pain so much!

Since using the butterfly pillow it has helped limit the amount of times I roll onto my back throughout the night which has helped with my nerve pain. More than anything I love how this pillow is not as bulky as traditional maternity pillows - making it more comfortable on those hot nights.

Purchased in September 2020 at Butterfly Maternity for A$87.30.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thank you! We are so happy you love it!

Matt

MattCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The wife loves it

I purchased this pillow for my wife as she was having trouble sleeping, she is very happy with the pillow and sleeping a lot better. Postage was prompt. Thank you

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the review, we're so glad your wife is enjoying her Butterfly pillow!

Review collected in partnership with Butterfly Maternity

Talk about comfort and support! I slept like a dream

When using my butterfly maternity pillow, I not only feel comfortable, but it gives me and my baby belly the support that I have been needing. Being 6 and a bit months pregnant, my belly has really started to grow and I was trying to use regular pillows to support my belly, knowing that I needed something better as I would wake and my pillow/S would be somewhere down the end of the bed, then I came across the butterfly maternity pillow and I am so glad I did! This is exactly what I have been searching for. I don’t know how I lived without it.

Thank you, thank you & thank you!!

ABT1990

ABT1990Hobart, TAS

Excellent customer support

I found the staff very helpful and great customer service. It was very easy to order online on their website and my order arrived very fast (even during COVID). Thanks very much.

Purchased in September 2020 at Butterfly Maternity for A$87.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Louise S.

Louise S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Super comfortable, better sleep!

I've had my butterfly pillow for one week now and I am already amazed at the results! I used to toss and turn throughout the night and wake up every 2-3 hours and I often woke up lying on my back. Now with my butterfly, I'm sleeping 4-5 hours before waking up, and it's stopped me from rolling onto my back. I was 17 weeks pregnant when I started using this pillow and I wish I bought it sooner! Highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$97.00.

Butterfly MaternityButterfly Maternity

Thanks for your recommendation and taking the time to leave a review!