Ultimate Sleep Ultimate Skies Pregnancy Pillow

Ultimate Sleep Ultimate Skies Pregnancy Pillow

Love it - sleep has improved so much already!

I purchased the pregnancy pillow at the baby expo and I absolutely love it. It’s so comfortable and has really improved my sleep so much already. I would recommend this to my friends... in fact I already have, and they love it too. I look forward to also using this same pillow when I am breastfeeding also!

Multitask-er!!!

I started with a smaller version of this pillow. Unfortunately one day my husband decides that ripping the tag off instead of cutting it off would be a great idea. Yeah well it ripped my pillow and it was a sad day that whole day :( lol. I woke up the next morning and said you know for that I'm getting another one of course but the larger one this time so there! Lol. Bottom line these pillows are out of this world and there is no comparison! We are a family that has an obsession for comfy bedding. We have every type of pillow you can imagine. Ranging from $30-$150! I know it's crazy right?! I went out on a whim with this one though. I stumbled across it on a site that I order an arrange of different items from, normally clothes. This pillow was not advertised as a nursing pillow but for a side sleeper pillow instead. I was a bit confused but was willing to give it a shot. My nursing days are 18 years behind me now but I am a side sleeper and if this thing can create more comfort for me then I'm in! Put it to the test and it's been on my top 10 things I need to survive for 3 years now! Excellent job guys excellent!!! Foss Flakes is sprinkled clouds in disguise! Heavenly!

Best Investment Ever

I must say that although the pillow is quite expensive, it is worth every penny. I have tried the belly bean pillow first and it was terrible in comparison to this one. Since I am a tummy sleeper this pillow really helped me get comfortable on my side and made sleeping a breeze. It is also reasonably sized so its not overtaking the whole bed. I am now 35 weeks along and I am yet to experience the uncomfortable and sleepless nights all my pregnant friends tell me about! Also, ever since using the pillow I completely got rid of the back pain that was bothering me at the start of the pregnancy. If you value your sleep, this is the best investment you can make.

I am sleeping so well now

OMG this pillow is divine. I had to buy second one for my man who normally snuggles up to a pillow to sleep on his side. It has helped my back ache I got in early pregnancy but I'll continue to use it even after the baby is born. I just love it. I'm not waking even once through the night to pee now. I am sleeping so much more soundly now. Very very impressed and now recommending these pillows to my Chiropractic patients.

Saved me from any lower back pain!

I wish I had bought the ultimate skies body pillow for my first two pregnancies! Using this pillow during my third pregnancy saved me from any lower back pain, which I find quite amazing. It is an expensive item but worth every penny. This is a pillow every pregnant woman should have.

Finally sleeping peacefully!

At 25 weeks pregnant this pillow couldn't come at a better time. Increasingly I was waking uncomfortable in the night but no more. This dense yet yielding pillow smells fresh and shapes itself perfectly every night. I'm replacing all our pillows with Fossflakes pillows now! This will make the perfect breastfeeding pillow too and is magic for propping up in bed to drink a cup of tea and read a book.
Eco friendly, dense, super supportive
Expensive but worth it

Good support and so comfortable

great product. give a good support of my back and neck as well!! even my husband loves it. this Ultimate Skies pregnancy pillows (large) provide me a good sleep and I can feel safe when I hug it during sleep time. it is big enough for me to hug it and also put my neck on it.
supportive