Cuemath

Cuemath

118 reviews · Statistics

79% · 9324 · 20%

Learning Material
See the Best Tutoring / Kids Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bhalchandra P.
Bhalchandra P.
Kumara S
Kumara S

Creative learning experience, great teacher!

We enrolled our child in Cuemath during her 5th-grade summer break to reinforce fundamental skills and prepare for the 6th-grade curriculum. Mrs. Kanchan Bopardikar, our assigned teacher from India, has impressed us with her ability to seamlessly adapt her teaching style to cater to kids in the U.S. Despite the potential differences, she excels in explaining concepts patiently and thoroughly. Our child's confidence has soared, enabling her to tackle more challenging topics. Cuemath's well-designed app facilitates collaborative problem-solving between teacher and student. We are truly grateful for Mrs. Kanchan's unwavering commitment and dedication, which have undoubtedly contributed to our child's improvement.
Aswathy
Aswathy

Great teacher!

Ms Shiva Kuru is a great teacher. She tutored my son for almost 3years and he loves her. She is very patient with young kids and gives full attention and provides detailed feedback to parents. The 5 stars goes to her! My child got great foundation.
Shashank S.
Shashank S.

Cuemath helps in achieving proficiency in Mathematics

My two kids are part of Cuemath for more than 3 years and both of them have excelled in Maths ever since. The concepts of Mathematics are explained in a very easy manner and with extensive practice through objective type practice papers and tests kids learn from the perspective of competitive exams as well. Their teacher, Mrs. Ruchi Shrivastava, is very supportive. She is able to clear all the doubts in the subject. She has wealth of knowledge in Mathematics and explains the concepts in a way that makes it easy for the kids to understand them.
Kaneez Fatima H.
Kaneez Fatima H.

Great teacher!

Ms. Gayathri is a very dedicated teacher. She’s teaching two of my daughters and they absolutely love working with her. She knows very well to connect with kids in a distance learning setting. We appreciate her flexibility.
Divya S.
Divya S.

Absolutely helpful!

Really appreciate cuemaths for this well designed course and competent teachers( Ms Sudeshna Basu who has always been so helpful and talented...thanks)
Pratiksha K.
Pratiksha K.

Superb tutor

Cue math has helped my son learn a lot but more than it's his tutor Sujata Ma'am who has helped. She is very friendly and very helpful and good in making students understand the concepts and the root level.
Smriti
Smriti
  Fair Incentive

Highly recommend Cuemath !

This is our 3rd year with cuemath and we like it. Cuemath curriculum is great and focuses on strengthening each topic level wise . My daughter is really doing well in Mathematics and she is getting required support from her teacher Mrs Shiva. Mrs Shiva is highly motivating and puts efforts to help my kid in the best form . She focuses on the areas where students need more support . Her patience and teaching method is incredible . Parent teacher meetings happens regularly that provide us insights on my kid’s progress report .
NVarsh
NVarsh

Great online learning experience

Shiva Kuru is an amazing teacher with a good heart. I really appreciate her dedication to help my child grow and learn . I know that my child has learned a lot from her. I appreciate all the efforts she puts in and her patience in helping my child.
Manoj Patel
Manoj Patel

An excellent math institution

We've been with cuemath for many years and it's been wonderful experience with them. My son improved lot in his math skill and getting good numbers in school. Thanks
swaranalatha k.
swaranalatha k.

Teaching staff is good but

Teachers are awesome, but I didn’t like pause the classes, want to pause classes for short periods of time aligned with school holiday schedule.
Sandeepa
Sandeepa

Awesome Teacher

Arpana ma’am is an amazing teacher. She is very patient in explaining complex problems multiple times . She is very friendly and makes the maths concept super easy for kids to understand. My daughter loves Arpana ma’am . I highly recommend her.
Neha
Neha

Building a good Math Foundation !

My child's Maths in Year 4 has improved and become consistent due to the Cuemath system.
His teacher, Kanchan Bopardikar has been very patient and supportive and regularly puts in great effort to encourage progress. Routine checkins by teacher with parents and a genuine interest in ensuring the child's concepts are thorough has helped us work towards our goals better.
soujanya
soujanya

She is Great

Pavni is a very good teacher and she teaches my son very patiently and she constantly is in touch with me regarding how he is doing and what we can do to improve his learning abilities.. she is fun loving as well..
Kommalapati Family
Kommalapati Family

Ms.Jyoti is excellent. She is pro in teaching Math

We are very Happy with Ms Jyoti’s teaching skills and how she interacts with my daughter.
She makes my daughter feel comfortable with math. She used to hate math before cue math.
Course content can be improved and hence 4 stars for cue math.
Thankslot Jyoti for your support.
Appreciate your help.