Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Learning Material
Marlene
MarleneSydney, NSW

Great Tutors!

I have two high school aged daughters who have been using Cluey for approximately a month. The tutors have been fantastic and cater for their needs. There were a few issues with accessing the sessions however this was easily resolved. I really like the feature of my daughters being able to re-watch their session if they needed to and tailoring their session to what is currently being taught at school.

Kylie
KyliePerth, WA

Extra boost of confidence

My son is lost in the system. He is that good child that they do not see. We started Cluey a few weeks back. I love the flexibility of doing it in our own home. The maths tutor gets it. He gets my son to work through the problems and figures out where he is making mistakes. They work back through the problem to fix it. My son than works on other similar problems that he does not get. Our tutor works with my son on the deficits in his maths knowledge. Having one on one allows my son to work on his individual needs.

Desiree
DesireeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ease of communication and problem solved rapidly

Claire
ClaireNortheast, VIC

We’re very impressed

The tutors follow the curriculum which was a must, and the tutor match was great, my son is doing really well, he enjoys the sessions and is improving every week. The weekly reports were an added bonus, we’re very grateful to have the help of Cluey, especially given the current lockdowns in Victoria.

Nick
NickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic

Cluey has helped my child with her maths skills and significantly boosted her confidence.

She looks forward to her weekly tutorial as it is not only fun for her but engaging.

Head Start

My son is the top of his grade in year 9 math... Cluey Learning has opened up his eyes realizing there is a level he can get then out of his school...

Juniper June
Juniper June

High quality tutoring

My daughter really looks forward to it every week. Remote learning now for the fifth lockdown, it's been amazing to have another figure assisting rather than a parent. She has been completely engaged with course content. I would happily recommend to any parents looking for online tutoring for their child.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Great tutor which is fantastic for time poor parents!!

Our 9 year old son was experiencing difficulties with spelling and creative writing. Our son confidence has increased and he enjoys his sessions. Being online no travel time is perfect.

Silvia
SilviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect additional learning for my son

Very happy with Clue tutoring. Online and my son who is 11 can work independently without my help. Small little group gives him interaction and I love the whole session is recorded, and I can track his progress by watching whole lesson as soo as hour later. Highly recommend

Eswari
EswariSydney, NSW

Best online tutoring

My daughter who is in class 2 enjoys Cluey online classes. She really looks forward for it every week. I would happily recommend to any parents that looking for online tutoring for their kid.

Christina
ChristinaDarling Downs, QLD

Very Impressed so far!

Our son has been doing really well with his Cluey tutoring! Initially we were a little concerned the online format might not work for him but he is really thriving with it - he can focus better than he can in class, and the support he's receiving academically has been great. He likes his tutor and we have been very impressed with the prompt, detailed report we receive after each session. Definitely highly recommend, and we will probably be enrolling our other son as well!

rachel
rachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly fun according to my daughter

My yr 7 daughter has only had two lessons but despite usually resisting new things and finding new people challenging. She has been positive. The Tutor is covering work that was not understood from last term before moving on which is great.

Jill
JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son has just finished his first session with Tristan and he LOVED it!

We had previously tried another well known company and found it to be very hard going. My son felt anxious during sessions which was the opposite of what we wanted for him. Thank you Tristan for a great start to a positive learning experience for our son! We have had Good communication with administration. A scheduling error was rectified quickly and several alternate times were offered to us. Staff have been polite. The tutor presented as confident and really worked to build rapport with our son.

Katie
KatieIllawarra, NSW

Brilliant online tutoring

Cluey provided excellent online tutoring for my son. It’s interactive with quality tutors. I love how easy it was to follow and set up the sessions and the reports/ feedback were very helpful. 5 star service all round.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

I am very happy with using Cluey Learning I was recommended and do happy I explored this as an alternative learning platform. Very organised tutors who are matched to your child.

Read more reviews - page 2

Amazing
Amazingasked

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi San,

The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/understanding-the-curriculum/curriculum-syllabuses-NSW

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/media/6517/the_australian_curriculum_an_overview_for_parents.pdf

Thanks,
Cluey

Fiona
Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,