2Cluey Learning

4.2

791 reviews · Statistics

85% · 674110 · 14%
Learning Material
See the Best Tutoring / Kids Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hayden
HaydenNSWSydney, NSW

Policy before long term relationship

No flexibility for a credit when changing tutor on us at last minute even if it has happened 2-3 weeks in a row, just have to put up with it as on a saver plan, however if we are on a flexible plan we can put in a request and mngt will decide whether or not we get a credit. If we cancel within 48 hours we still have to pay. Tutors are great however the lack of continuity makes me question whether its in my daughters best interest to continue with Cluey and not look elsewhere - Cluey forgets who is the customer and for premium pricing we should be looking for win / win not referring to the Policy.
Scarlett  D.
Scarlett D.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good

My son loved his cluey tutoring. He enjoyed the one on one, I always watched the smile on his face while interacting with the tutor.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled via text with ten minutes notice

My class was cancelled via text message with ten minutes notice. Most unimpressed. When I tried to contact them on three separate occasions (email and two phone calls) I got no response. Very poor service for $80 per hour.
I have had a lot of trouble changing maths class to English which seems a be simple request yet has required four emails (and that's just from me)... and still not adjusted!
Jo A.
Jo A.6 posts

Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Dont share email/phone as they dont let you unsubscribe

We made one query and have been getting continual emails/text messages for months.
I have unsubscribed 5 times but they dont save this.
Bernice
Bernice

Poor service from Cluey

I’m extremely frustrated with the lack of ability to talk to someone regarding my child’s enrolment. They have a phone line that gives no opportunity for a parent to discuss the issues/problems. Your portal to manage scheduling is not allowing me to make changes. i corresponded through the chat box last year to manage my sons enrolment for 2024, reviewing the schedule it has not been done. i have tried to amend this to the schedule we had however your program is not allowing me to do this.
I have messaged to request some one call me to discuss, no call yet.,
If by the end today no one contacted me, I will be cancelling my sons enrolment and looking for another provider
JB
JB2 posts

very disappointing

Never dealt with a tutoring company that takes payment before the tuition session. Changing tutor at the last minute means my daughter's learning is disrupted.
The teaching platform may be good but there are many other businesses that offer even better services.
Lianne G.
Lianne G.
Sara
Sara

Alert: Unfulfilled Online Tutoring Payment with Cluey

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my recent experience with Cluey. Unfortunately, I was charged for online tutoring, but the service did not materialize as expected. Exercise caution if considering their services.

Kate H.
Kate H.

Victoria B
Victoria B

Horrible beware and don't get locked in!!!

Absolute scam! $80 for a primary school student and the tutors don't even show up. Absolutely ridiculous. And if u try to cancel they will charge you for the next 10 lessons for no reason and then never answer your call!
Elizabeth G.

Nee
Nee

Bilby
Bilby

I was on hold for over 30 mins trying to get tech support as the link was not working for my first session (was using google chrome on my lap top). Can I get a refund? What browser can be used (tech support we’re no help at all, didn’t trouble shoot etc, so missed the session)

Tono
Tono

Where do I get payment receipts? I only paid for 2 trial lesson but somehow you booked all way long.
I did not agree with that
I wanted to cancel all session after she finish next trail but it only has cancel for up to 4 session.
She still has one more trial and doesn’t want to keep continue after.
Please cancel after 2 session trial and please send me receipt for this 2 trial

Hi Tono, The Cluey Hub can be accessed here: external link

Please confirm the students name and I will ask our team to look into this and contact you.

Thanks,
Duncan

Joshua T.
Joshua T.

Can we get a refund for our trial lesson because the tutor didn't show up to the lessons? Even if the trial lessons said non-refundable I think that it is shocking that my son didn't even get to meet his tutor. No help from the support line either.
The student is Joshua Tran and the email that the session was under is [Email Removed]

CategoryTutoring / Kids Programs