• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Clare D.

Clare D.Hobart, TAS

A game changer!

Ever since I engaged with Cluey about their tutoring, I’ve been impressed. They were straight back to me after my enquiry & have been nothing but professional & helpful ever since. My son has been struggling with Maths & English & Cluey offered me an option with is working & not taking advantage financially. What impressed the most, is how interested they are in my son as a person, which has built his confidence in learning. I would definitely recommend them to help anyone.

Ron

RonPerth, WA

After one month of permanent cancelation they want to start charging me again!

I’ve canceled the sessions for my son over a month ago, just got a reminder that the sessions will start next week and my credit card will be charged! Would not recommend them at all. Not reliable, look somewhere else for your tutoring requirements.

Andrew P.

Andrew P.South East Queensland, QLD

Changed my daughters view of her subject completely

My daughter who is an A student in most subjects was struggling with English. Cluey tutor changed all that within a few sessions. Well done very approachable and professional, great job Cluey

allister.leanne

allister.leanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Cluey is the best!! Staff are very helpful & caring. Kids love how this all works. All in the comfort of your home ...

Very personalised and structured. Getting the perfect help for your child from the exact person they choose. Cluey considers the perfect match to your childs temperament. Love how this can all be accessed in the comfort of home.

Rds

Rds Hunter Region, NSW

Well run service

Very well organised and structured tutoring program. Excellent online interface makes it easy to review lessons, change your schedule and go over content. Would recommend for all self motivated learners

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good start

We have been happy with our start with new tutor. It’s pretty pricey but looks like it will be money well spent. Quickly established a good working rapport and got down to identifying gaps abd needs.

Ben Hinton

Ben HintonCanberra 2600, ACT

Very helpful tutors with consistent improvement

The tutor my daughter has been dealing with has been excellent. A university student with a high focus on improving my students knowledge of mathematics. Cluey provides a great curriculum that is well followed. It has been easy to work this into our weekly routine.

Learning Material

Perfect for my 13 year old. He looks forward to the next lesson and has said that it cements his learnings. The tutors are of high standards. Very happy indeed.

jessica d.

jessica d.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Needing a maths tutor for my 8 year old. Excellent tutors. Brittany is fantastic. Cluey has been very flexible with our timetable and always gets back to me straight away.

Nic

Nic

Great learning experience!

My daughter is enrolled in Maths & English tutoring. We have previously tried other face to face & group tutoring companies, however she always walked away never completely happy! She now really enjoys her lessons & I can see her confidence growing. The tutors are friendly & my daughter feels comfortable asking questions. I feel like you really do get a ‘tailored’ experience, as location is no longer an issue; meaning you can have a tutor that will suite your child’s learning & personality. Other things I really like is the fact you can get a copy of the lesson, there is flexibility in times if required & it all happens at home, meaning siblings are not sitting with you in a car while you wait!!!

Mattigan

MattiganSydney, NSW

Disgraceful customer service

While Cluey Learning provides good tutors their customer service and organisation is absolutely disgraceful. Emails are not replied to and when they are they are not read correctly. I had my session cancelled although I did not request this. When the tutor changes there is no correspondence to let you know.

A good product does not make a bad customer service experience acceptable. This has now happened several times. They appear to have no idea what they are doing.

Personalised and patient

Cloudy tutoring has been perfect for my shy daughter. The tutors are patient and kind. They have tailored the content to suit her learning pace and she looks forward to her sessions each week.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Cluely Learning help my son

santosh

santoshPerth, WA

Overall Experience is good , Need better coordination between the members, great learning experience .

Tutor are empathetic and well knowledge about how to navigate with the student.
Attractive part is home work and weekly review .
They also provide video link for review and that helps us to gauge the progress.

amaya

amayaNorth Queensland, QLD

Cluey tutoring extremely helpful!

Cluey provided me with excellent chemistry tutoring for over 2 years in years 11 and 12. I had excellent tutors the majority of the time, except on one occasion, when I did not, however, Cluey contacted me to apologize and organised a new tutor for me straight away as they record all of the tutoring sessions. All of the tutors covered appropriate content and syllabus that was required in my course, and as a result, I was able to achieve extremely high marks in Chemistry. I would highly recommend it

Not helpful at all

Teaching is not helpful at all. Inefficient compared to face to face coaching especially for young kids. It may not obvious at the beginning. Do not waste your time and money.

Saviour of my English marks

Emeric W.

Emeric W.Goulburn Valley, VIC

So incredibly helpful!

Cluey had provided me with an excellent math methods tutor of whom was both knowledgeable and incredibly easy to get along with! This made the topics learned both easy to understand and enjoyable to learn.

KIM S

KIM SSydney, NSW

Great tailored solution

Tutors are matched to the student's requirements. They take the time to gain an understanding of the student and work with them to build their knowledge base and confidence. Convenient one on one tutoring without the hassle of having people in your home or driving the student from place to place.

Shanebia

ShanebiaPerth, WA

Spot on tutoring!

They are providing a great template and foundation for my child to build and improve their understanding of literature. My child initially wary, has enjoyed the lessons. I love the summary of each lesson, from both tutor and my child.

Fiona

Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,