• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Michelle

MichelleNorthern Region, NSW

This is awesome

I am very satisfied with this course and the course it is not hard at all And it’s really helping my daughter to read better and to learn her mathematics

Jan

JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cluey is amazing

Cluey is very good for every age group. They have every subject and I am very happy with it. If you are looking for a tutor for your child then cluey is you best friend. However before enrolling I would recommend considering the tutor student communication as my child cannot directly communicate with their tutor which means they have to wait until the next session or email the support cluey so that they can send the email to the tutor. But other then that everyone is very nice and friend.

Kim

KimHunter Region, NSW

Happy with cluey

Cluey has been so helpful to our 14 year old she enjoys the tutoring and has learned a lot we are so happy with the tutor and it is very easy to access and works for our life style

Sam m

Sam m

Perfect

Very helpful and patient tutors. Very happy with the pricing and times that we had chosen to do the tutoring.. would recommended them every single time. Thankyou all again so much

Bonny B

Bonny BDarling Downs, QLD

We’ve been happy with Cluey. Very easy process.

We’ve Been happy so far with our daughters online tutoring with Cluey. They are very responsive if you have any questions or have technical difficulties. The tutor is patient and friendly and our daughter seems to enjoy her sessions.

Rsaunders

RsaundersSydney, NSW

Amazing results

I am so glad I came across cluey for my 12 yr old daughter who was struggling with maths. After just 4 weeks she had improved so much more than I expected. Having the one on one sessions with their experienced tutors has helped her understand maths so she actually understands in class.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Very good option for tutoring

I have found Cluey Learning to be an excellent tutoring option for my 2 daughters - one primary school and one high school age. The tutors are professional, friendly and knowledgeable; the content of the sessions covers the NSW syllabus; the sessions are tailored to the child's needs; and the ability to change the timing of sessions when necessary is quick and easy. This is the style of tutoring that suits someone wanting extra support for their child's learning, not someone wanting to push their child to stratospheric levels of academic achievement. I highly recommend Cluey.

Laura C.

Laura C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great decision made

With starting year 7 and going straight into lockdown my son became very stressed and anxious about learning, especially maths.
With the help of Cluey's weekly sessions he has become more confident and happy and is learning alot from his one on one weekly sessions.

Maria B.

Maria B.Sydney, NSW

Interactive wonder

Very interactive service appropriate to needs-child is engaged and happy. Learns something new every lesson and develops already gained knowledge. Really enjoys the interactive tools used. Teacher provides appropriate support and guidance

Cecilia

CeciliaVictoria

My son tried different learning school and he love Cluey with their small group.

Cluey is more focused on their individual need and level. He make progress with mathematics and English. Teacher is good and patient. I will recommend my friend to join Cluey.

Loca

LocaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Work Cluey

Vamshi has been helping my daughter for the last 4 weeks. Vamshi helps her with Mathematics. He is punctual, knowledgeable and he goes out of his way to make sure she understand what ever topic they are working on. At the end of the lesson my daughter is more confident and able to apply knowledged learnt. Thank you Cluey!

Anita

AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient learning

One on one learning is more benefit for the kid. It can be targeting his shortage.

He loves the tutorial, he told me it was very helpful and learnt a lot.

lauren m.

lauren m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cluey learning

My daughter is loving her lessons and her teachers, it has help a lot with her school work and she’s even learning new things she hasn’t learnt at school yet

Renee

ReneeSydney, NSW

A great solution to tutoring in COVID

Our son has just had his third Cluey tutoring session and is really engaged and enjoying the one on one focus. We've locked in 10 sessions under a bundle deal, very cost effective. The personalised report provides great insights too.

Crystal

CrystalSydney, NSW

cluey experience

Since i joined cluey learning I've had a lot of help to improve in my essay writing, it has helped me a lot. i feel confident in many areas that i previously struggled with. I strongly recommend cluey learning because its convenient to be able to study online during this pandemic.

Vicky T

Vicky TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kids are loving it, and I can rest my mind

My daughter is being extended and my shy son is helped along. The tutor builds rapport with him quickly. We like that we can view the sessions again if we need to review some concepts.

Elissa

ElissaSydney, NSW

I wish I done it sooner!!!

My son lacked confidence in maths and understanding the basics. Thanks to his tutor Tessa, he has learnt so many new things in a matter of weeks and his confidence has grown. I’ve never seen him look forward to doing maths until now and he is loving it. Highly recommend Cluey!

worth every cent

This is the best tutoring services I have ever come across. It can be slightly more expensive than other services, but it is worth every cent of it. My son tells me getting him on cluey was the best thing I've ever done for him!

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cluey Experience

My child has Alyysa for her English Teacher. Allysa is such an amazing where she can easily cater for my child's need for example when she is weak at something she will go through it until my child understand.

K Reviews

K ReviewsMorayfield

Great platform for children learning

It has been a great progress, seeing our daughter has more confident in Math and better school performance result. Izzy is a perfect match for our daughter. Her teaching style, her attitudes and she makes Math with a lot of fun.
The only challenging part about it the continuity of same tutor. Our daughter has to go through several tutors and hopefully we can continue working with Izzy and eliminating lots of anxiety of our daughter and ease our pressure too.
Overall...this is the best platform, great methods of teaching, convenient and worth of investment for our daughter.

Fiona

Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,