2Cluey Learning

4.4

Yamini G.
Yamini G.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Promised the world, delivered nothing. Do not waste your money. Once enrolled you wont be able to talk to a person for any enquiries. They stick to school curriculum and have no ability to modify content to suit child's needs.
Janine Maria V.
Janine Maria V.

Frustratingly useless

We have been with cluey for over two years for our son’s maths tutoring.
In this time I have absolutely got so frustrated I wanted to really let out my anger out on the customer service person. I’ve been very patient, too patient!
We have an amazing tutor but Cluey keep switching him to anther tutor without our permission. This has happened more than 10 times. Each time I spend 2hrs unravelling the problem, which is the same IT or admin problem every time. We even have a reference code for this problem.
I only persevere with such poor service at the back end of Cluey as Stephen is helping my son so much. If I was a fresh customer I would NEVER use this company.
Claire F.
Claire F.Southern and Hills, SA2 posts

Frustrating - 1300 number and website chat redirecting

Once you have signed up with a kind and considerate marketing person, it is impossible to change tutors, or session time frequency. The 1300 number loops you around and then hangs up, the 1300 number states to go to the website to create a new chat... Its very frustrating. Around in circles - and you pay ahead so be careful of the plan you set up
You'll have to forfeit your money if you change the session time or date ($80/tutoring hour), we even had a tutor last 30 minutes... A lack of understanding of what might be happening for the student is also causing frustration for patents.
Suraj
Suraj7 posts

Eager to get you onboard, difficult when letting you go

Most horrible experience feels like a scam.

I scheduled two classes, but tutors did not turn up. They proceeded to bill me around 85 dollars for both classes when they said they would not charge. They promised quick refunds, after many hours of calling, still no response.

I requested cancellation, but they kept avoiding my calls. Instead, the phone lines kept asking you to return to Clueyhub, which did not have a refund page or a cancellation process.

They should have an email or direct contact number, which will not direct everyone to Clueyhub, which needs to be improved

FINAL UPDATE: The issue is resolved. I have changed my rating from 1 star to 3 stars to recognsize the efforts put in by Cluey to resolve the issue.

Jurgen B.
Jurgen B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minah
MinahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Not happy - no customer service but they take your money!

I have just signed up to Cluey. I want to discuss the choice of tutor but I can't get onto anyone on the phone. I also can't logon to the HUB - like many others have said they are very quick to take your money but very slow to give you any customer service. Feeling very unhappy.
Carlene S.
Carlene S.Perth, WA

Horrible

Worst decision ever! Was quick to take payment but still cannot log in to hub. cannot active account and ALL calls refer you to the hub - that I can't log in to!. No-one calls you back, you cannot respond to an email. my child session went ahead and was cancelled because "she didn't log in" but money was still taken from my account. Still no-one called me. her tutor changed 5 times already and she has not even had 1 lesson. So disappointed!
Carol P.
Carol P.8 posts

No care of the child only care was the money

Was very disappointed with the service l receive firstly l couldn't hear the operator due to the back ground noise and conversation from the other operators in the background. And only seemed interested in signing up and the money than my child needs.
Shee
Shee

Worst customer service experience

My childs tutor has changed 4 times in 4 months. Each time my child became comfortable with the tutor, they left cluey. You can never get through to speak to someone and when you do the online chat, the person on the other end barely replies. They offer no resolution but they are more than happy to take the $65 per session.
Plura L.
Plura L.

Terrible experience

It's total waste of $. I've told them what's the requirement of tuition that I would like them to covered, but they have not fufilled what its required although when they initially sign you up, being really pushy and promises lots of things.
Initially, the tutor keep changing and finally when I called up they assign to a tutor which sort of fit the requirements but still not quite because they have a teacher doesn't understand the NSW 's requirement. Finally, they assigned another teacher but my child has not really benefit himself from the tuition. It's a waste of time and money and I had cancelled it. Stay away from this.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.Perth, WA3 posts
Fabi
FabiAU6 posts

Excellent online tutorial

Cluey learning has been a life saver for us. Our daughter loves the classes with Tania, and she has improved her spelling, comprehension and confidence to complete her school tasks. Thanks Tania, thanks Cluey!
Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Diane from Cluey is BRILLIANT

Dianne has been amazing with my daughter who is doing year 12. Cant rate her highly enough. Thank God we found her. Kate (Mum)
EDED
EDED5 posts
Sally B
Sally B

Tutors connected with my son to help him learn

Cluey was brilliant for my son when he couldn’t go to school - forever grateful to his amazing tutors who helped him catch up and get ahead.