4.9

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Hayley S.

Hayley S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Code Camp Spark - a fabulous program for kids!

Zourab

ZourabSydney, NSW

I loved code camp, will die without it!

The teaching was very good and for me the course was easy because it was line coding, but for some people it might not be so easy but in general it was quite hard.

Excellent course for kids

CodeCamp was excellent and my son instantly wanted more. Communication from admins was excellent!

Kids got a cap and shirt and were able to share their progress with parents every day.

sean

seanSydney, NSW

My daughter loved it !

My daughter had an amazing time and loved it , she couldn’t stop talking about it when she got home every day from codecamp , we are now looking into her next camp . Thankyou So much Codecamp for making her feel welcomed .

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Fun learning!

My son loved the course. He learnt coding and developed his own game and he made many new friends. All teachers were friendly and the course was easy to follow. My son wants to go back to the course for next level at the next school holiday.

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

My son loved his 3 day camp!

My son had developed an interest at home and was trying to develop his own games. Unfortunately without any formal training this often resulted in frustration for ‘everyone’ ! After completing code camp he is a different little boy, much calmer and able to put processes in place to code. He had never used java script and loved it. Particular thanks to Kevin, who was a great help. We will be back for more coding next holidays.

Jaime

JaimeSydney, NSW

Proud kids.

My kids loving every bit of the camp. They are very proud on their on game.many discussion and continue building at home. Well done team! We will definitely recommend, cheers.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loves code camp!

We were very satisfied with the teaching and course content. My son loves it.
Course is engaging and age appropriate with separate groups to cater for different age groups and ability levels.
The instructors are friendly, professional and approachable.

Preeti

PreetiPerth, WA

It’s an amazing camp

The kids enjoyed the code camp a lot and lived the coding and the games they could create..I felt they were coding like a pro. Really worth the money we spent. Would definitely do the next holiday session whenever it is next.

Carl

CarlSydney, NSW

Our 7yo loved Code Camp

Our 7yo loved Code Camp. When he got home he was so excited to show us the game he made and even added another level on our home PC. He said he'd definitely like to go back next school holidays.

Jason

JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not just about coding, logic and reasoning at its core

My 7 year old found this experience absolutely amazing. He would come home every day bursting with stories about what they had done and learned. He could not wait to go back the next day. He was sorely disappointed when the three day course ended.

The classes were adequately sized with enthusiastic, funny and knowledgeable staff. This fun course is teaching children about logic reasoning and problem solving skills through coding. What could be more fun.

To summarise the experience in two words "Just fantastic!"

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Website

Code Camp is one of the best coding websites I’ve seen it shows you how to code games and you can make those games your own! I think code camp is a great thing to do!

Most amazing coding teacher

Teaching Excellent
Course content -Good, but not easy. My son loves his teacher in Ocean Grove VIC and always excited for his next class
Happy about what he gains from the Code Camp.

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Code camp

The objective was to show how fun coding can be!
We excelled in achieving this goal!
It is great to see the continued learning over the 3 days!
Fantastic experience, Thankyou to Code Camp!

Moira

MoiraSydney, NSW

School Holiday Fun

My 8YO son thoroughly enjoyed the 3 days. He was able to make his own game step by step and then ultimately made it into an App for his phone. He can't wait until the next course.

Fraser

FraserSydney, NSW

Wasn't very good this time.

On the first day we went back over what we had already done in Spark so it felt like just filling time with what we've done before. Then the next day code camp wasn't working in the afternoon and we had to fill in time playing games.

Chanson

ChansonSydney, NSW

Very good

This is the best coding experience I had for my life! The materials were good and the coding was super fun with the comprehensive functions to code for the game that we made at code camp during the three days. It was so fun!

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

My son thoroughly enjoyed Code Camp. He couldn't wait to show us his App and even work on it each evening. His teacher, Lachlan, was a huge hit. my son had nothing but positive things to say about his experience over the three days.

Michelle

MichelleVictoria

Thank you !

Thank you ! Ethan had a fantastic time at Code Camp and has produced a professional website he can be proud of ...his coding knowledge and enjoyment of coding has gone from strength to strength over the three camps he has attended .

Andrew Tymms

Andrew TymmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our 3 boys " simply love code camp "

Our triplet boys have been going to code camp for 4 years now. They come home with a smile and a drive to create an app or a website. We are always impressed with the program and the dynamic young people that facilitate the learning . The costs do add up over the years but when comparing to other holiday programs code camp wins hands down.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

isayBB

isayBBasked

Our girl is 5 1/2, she is a little shy and need some time to adjust to strangers, especially with boys. We would really love to send her to your January Glen Waverley VIC program. Are there any similar aged girls enrolled in the program? Many thanks

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi there! Thank you for getting in touch. Our Wesley Glen Waverley location is always a popular choice. It looks as though there is a good mix of boys and girls currently enrolled in Spark next week :)

Thanks again,
Josh

SEK

SEKasked

Hello
How many hours per day is the Spark camp and at what times?
Sallie

danaK
danaK

It was drop off between 8.30-9 and pick up between 3-4

Kym
Kym

I think it is 2 days and generally goes from 9am to 3.30pm. That is the case for Burgmann code camps

Hi Sallie!

Thanks for reaching out. Our camps run from 9am (with drop-off from 8.30) to 3.30pm (with pick-up until 4pm).

Kids also get 30 minutes recess in the morning and an hour for lunch where they can play outside and grab something to eat.

Thanks,