Code Camp

My son loved it!

My son loved code camp and can’t wait till he can go on the next one. The quality of game app he made was amazing. He also made new friends who he keeps in touch with.

My daughter loves it!

My daughter attended their school holiday program and absolutely loved it. She presented it at her school news and got to show everyone the game she designed and even got some of her friends to play it in class.

Learning Material

Code Camp Makes School Holiday Exciting!

My son had been to Code Camp several times. From the first course upto the 3D level. The Code Camp instructors are very approachable and helpful. Parents gets updated with everything the kids do at Code Camp and even on the App that the kids have themselves created during the course. My son is looking forward to more level-up coding courses in the future. Thanks Coding Camp for this great school holiday course!

Learning Material

My son couldn’t wait to get there. . It really kept him busy during the holidays and he really enjoyed the coaches.

I was very satisfied with the care and attention my child received. My son said the coaches were helpful and highly skilled. They played games and even had a dress up day. He also said that the coaches made all the instructions very clear which made it easy for him to create his project.There were children that attended from all different ages and they all walked away with their own creations so nothing was difficult. They obviously cater for all skill sets.

Great school holiday course

My son really enjoyed his coding journey through Code Camp. He found it such a great thrill being able to develop his own game!! I'm sure he'll back for another course to continue his coding learning!

Sparks

My son thoroughly enjoyed the Sparks course. He was excited to learn about how to code a game.
He found the teachers friendly and approachable.
He is looking forward to the next one.

A fantastic camp for kids to learn and have fun!

My son really enjoyed CodeCamp and was happy to go back each day. He has learned a lot of new terminologies and how to build an app. Great staff too.

Great school holiday activity

My daughter loved attending code camp. She told me that the teachers were really nice and that it was fun learning to make a game. She is certainly very proud of the game she made and is very keen to return to future camps. Definitely a successful holiday activity - thank you!

Teaching Staff

If only he was this keen to go to school

My son and friend attended the 3 day Spark camp. The first day I picked them up I was bombarded with excited chatter all the way home! The next day we pulled up and my son sprinted from the car to the class without a goodbye kiss haha! I would recommend this for any child interested in coding or gaming. We will be back for the other camps.

Great place for kids to learn coding

Friendly atmosphere for kids to lesrn
Helpful staff and leaders made kids feel welcone
Cool outcome having their own app
Breaking up the day with non desk activities was helpful too

Happy kid

Four day Spark course. My kid really connected with the teacher and produced a fun game. An engaging activity for girls and boys with a professional team who understood the diverse kids in their care. Emails queries were answered within 48 hrs. Great company.

Spark & 2D game maker- siblings having fun-great teachers & location

Isabelle & James did Spark (teacher Ed) & 2D Game makes (teacher Muin)- both were great and nice to the kids. They had fun and great they can continue online after the program ended. Will do it again.

Learning Material

Good experience to the real technology world

My daughters shared excitement and showed us every day the progress of their website. One of them kept coding to complete and embellish the website at night from home. I hope you can extend this type of courses to teenagers also in the future with a progressive level of complexity.

Learning Material

Good exposure and valuable training for my son.

I did not attend the course myself. My son who attended the course showed lot of excitement about the content and wanted to keep working on building more levels in the game even after getting home. He does not normally get this excited about homework.

Code Camp was awesome!

Fun, creative and challenging. Great activity for children. Excited to attend the next day and learn new things. Awesome experience and totally worth every cent. Leaders were encouraging and professional.

Learning Material

Our kids love it and learnt so much

Our boys attended Sparks Code Camp and each night came home excited to show us what they have learnt. It is great they can continue working on their games back home too and continue to build their skills. They are looking forward to the next level soon.

Great program.

Our son really enjoyed the Sparks program at Code Camp and asking to do it again. He was so enthusiastic showing us what he created at Camp and very proud of his achievement.

My son loved it!

My 7 year old completed a 3 day Code Camp and he loved it. He was happy at pick up each afternoon and was keen to attend the following day.

Code Camp was great!

My son attended the Bright Sparks course at Code Camp and loved it! He was able to build upon his coding knowledge and create his own games. He actually came home the first night and created another one. He is looking forward to attending another one in the future.

Learning Material

Perfect! I am booking next camp now.

My son come back with a bit of computer language now and I am very happy with the updates every day from the camp. By end of the camp, he keep asking me if we can book code camp again in next school term.