• Learning Material
  • Teaching Staff
  • Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)

It was epic!

Verona had a fantastic time, her words on the first day of pick up were it was epic can I came back for a week!! She’s learnt so much and will return for more training.

Tammy

TammyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much fun!

My son Emmet was very excited to learn, from start to finish, creating his own game. He was very proud of his achievements and looks forward to going again to learn new skills!

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

My child loved it!

My 7- year-old child really loved the Code Camp course and had a great and educational time. He really enjoyed creating his own APP and playing ini afterwards with his friends.

Adrian

AdrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Already planning the next visit!

My 5-year-old son loved Code Camp. He was eager to come home and show me what he had built, and then spent some time explaining to me all the things he had learnt in the two days. He is already eager for the next one! All the staff were fantastic - great communicators, and great educators. Thanks for providing such important building blocks for logical thinking. I highly recommend every child attends Code Camp!

Harinder

HarinderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Gurte explored coding first time and he loved it. he is very excited that he learnt to create his own games and he wants to continue learning more about coding

Renee

ReneeSydney, NSW

My children loved Code Camp !

My children loved Code Camp so much they are already talking about the next one . They created their own game to share with friends and family . I would highly recommend this course !

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

My son gave it five stars

My son was very keen to do it again. He learnt a lot and the reporting to me was excellent. I think it was just right for his experience. And he’s keen to learn the next skills. Great result and future job!

Excellent learning new skills

Our 8 yr old daughter really enjoyed her latest code camp, where she built her own website over just a couple of days. This was her fourth and she is already asking about when she can do the next one.

Heather

HeatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loved it, but would prefer 5days to learn more

Very happy with course, but very expensive $100 a day. Would prefer 5days for $300 as these are not adult courses. Prefer they were given training material to use or list of follow on books

Vicky C

Vicky CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

He was so proud of his game!

My son really enjoyed CodeCamp. He's very into online games so creating his own game was right up alley. He found learning how to build the game really interesting, and gaining new skills.

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Code Camp Results.

Henry said that he had difficulty keeping up with the teacher's typing speed but the course material was appropriate and what was expected. He was very happy with the course.

April

AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD

I found out about Code Camp and waited till I felt my son (who is ASD) would benefit the most out of it. I am glad I put him in. He either hates or likes something there is no middle ground. He loved Code Camp and from the end of the first day wanted to do the next level. So we will continue to book him in. Wish there was a weekly after school program to teach basis coding.

Anita

AnitaPerth, WA

Mum, book me into code camp every school holiday!

These were the first words my son said to me when I picked him up the first day of code camp. He was so excited to show us what he'd learned each night and I've never seen him so engaged in learning. Can't recommend this enough, awesome!

Manish

ManishSydney, NSW

Amazing

The best place for kids to be occupied. Just wish they had a regular coding program for kids during school term and not just during school holiday to keep the learning going.

Nix

NixSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't wait to go back!

My son loved Code Camp - it was his first time and he can't wait for the next holidays so he can go back. It was challenging but entertaining and he said it was the best vacation care he'd ever been to!

Oriane

OrianeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome workshop for kids

My son was very thrilled with what he learnt during the 3 days of code camp, they learnt the skills of digital coding and created an electronic game with characters to play and coins to catch etc
he loved it and thought it was very different from anything he’s done before
I’m a parent who isn’t keen on my child spending too much time on screens but I also believe that being able to understand how electronic and digital world operate and what can be done with it is the future for our kids, this was a great introduction for him

Stacte

StacteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inspired my child to learn more

My son willingly attends several extra-curricular activities but is rarely keen to keep going. This was not the case with Code Camp. He loved it - was so animated each evening and wanted to log in an keep working on his app. He was so proud of his achievements! (As was i! :) )

Great activity

Our son really enjoyed the event, learn about coding and basic visual coding concepts and were proud to display the work at the end of the camp. would like to enrol again

All 3 kids thoroughly enjoyed the camp

Kids had lots of fun. They learnt about basic visual coding concepts and were proud to display the work at the end of the camp.
Nice how each of them were able to theme their work independently.

Katharine

KatharinePerth, WA

Code Camp was fantastic for my son!

My son loved Code Camp! I had guessed he would enjoy it but had no idea just how much. He learnt so many things and has talked about it non-stop, already planning his next course for the next school holidays! He commented to me about how helpful and friendly the teachers were, and when I was at the venue, I noticed they were very attentive with all the kids.

isayBB

isayBBasked

Our girl is 5 1/2, she is a little shy and need some time to adjust to strangers, especially with boys. We would really love to send her to your January Glen Waverley VIC program. Are there any similar aged girls enrolled in the program? Many thanks

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi there! Thank you for getting in touch. Our Wesley Glen Waverley location is always a popular choice. It looks as though there is a good mix of boys and girls currently enrolled in Spark next week :)

Thanks again,
Josh

SEK

SEKasked

Hello
How many hours per day is the Spark camp and at what times?
Sallie

danaK
danaK

It was drop off between 8.30-9 and pick up between 3-4

Kym
Kym

I think it is 2 days and generally goes from 9am to 3.30pm. That is the case for Burgmann code camps

Hi Sallie!

Thanks for reaching out. Our camps run from 9am (with drop-off from 8.30) to 3.30pm (with pick-up until 4pm).

Kids also get 30 minutes recess in the morning and an hour for lunch where they can play outside and grab something to eat.

Thanks,
Josh

Danny

Dannyasked

My son can already code simple games in Scratch, should he do level 1 or level 2?

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives