Junmin

JunminSydney, NSW

Great

Code camp was good, my kid was very interesting to this course. And the staff so friendly and good organization. When my kid showed me his game was amazing, he said he will go to code camp again.

• +3

Samantha

SamanthaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic, Informative & Fun

My daughter was really looking forward to Code Camp & it didn't disapoint! She was so excited by what she learnt & what she was able to achieve in the 3 days, all while having a great time.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Great activity

My son was unsure whether he would enjoy it as none of his friends were attending. I picked him up after the first day and he talked non-stop about it all the way home and all that evening. Every morning, he was dressed and ready to go before anyone else was out of bed. He couldn't wait to show us his game when he got home on the last day. High recommended!

VanessaP

VanessaPSydney, NSW

That's great

This is a great course for all kids who are interested to learn about coding. My son so enjoyed that experience and he exacting for the next holiday. That's awesome!!!

Sheena

SheenaSydney, NSW

Code Camp Newington

This is a great course. All kids had a ball and the would definitely go back for a third time. It's also a great setting at Newington with some great space to run around at lunch.

Tanya

TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

My son loves this place he wants to keep coming back every school holidays.
He loves making new games and adding extra levels all the time.
And the staff make it easy for him to understand and help him all the tine where needed.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

My boy loved it and wants to go back

Great school holiday activity. My boy had fun while learning basics of coding. He has been back 3 times now and wants to do more. It is pricey but you can use a creative kids voucher.

Kids loved it

Kids enjoyed themselves a lot. Love that they got some good perspective on how the games they play work and the effort involved in building them. They learned the basic mechanisms of programming and immediately started trying to do new things after getting home. Teachers were fantastic and super supportive. Definitely going to send them again.

Zeina

ZeinaSydney, NSW

great camp..

The code camp was great, my son loved it so much and he cant wait for the next time.. the atmosphere was amazing. Instructors and leaders were supportive and helpful..

Su1973

Su1973Sydney, NSW

Its awesome!

My daughter did not find it difficult, but she said it was fun! I think the content is well taught in a manner to suit all learning styles. I would definitely recommend code camp.

Flexibility appreciated

My child enjoyed her 2nd and 3rd days. The 1st day saw my child in a level below their abilities and on arrival on the 2nd day they moved her to a more advanced level.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

my son loved it...addictive.

I believe the course level designed for ages and my son had second time and seems he quite enjoyed and well satisfied with contend, teachers and environment at all. thanks

Belinda

BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A fantastic experience for children!

Spark Coding Camp was an amazing experience for my 9 year old son. He is very passionate about gaming and has dabbled in some very basic coding skills at home, so this camp built on that interest and developing knowledge beautifully. Well worth the cost.
It is also wonderful for children who have these interests to be around like-minded peers. Great friendships can get formed.
The instructors were enthusiastic and supportive.
My son will definitely be doing further Coding Camps in upcoming holidays. He is really looking forward to it!

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

My son really enjoyed it.

My son is 9 years old. He started from last year and he never stop to attending code camp .
He say teachers was very kind and it was really fun. He was so proud of made website this time .
Thank you so much.

Smurfynut

SmurfynutHughes 2605, ACT

Good way of spending the sch hol - learning something useful and enjoying it

My 10 year-old joined the Web Hackers program at UC High School Kaleen. This is my son's second time in a Code Camp holiday program and he is looking forward to this third. The course is harder than the first camp (Sparks) but still manageable and just as fun.

Ivana M.

Ivana M.Canberra 2600, ACT

10yo boy loved Code Camp

My 10yo boy loved it. He learnt all and got to mix with kids from others schools of varying ages. He had a ball. He wants to go again which is a good thing to hear.

Great holiday fun

My daughter had a great time. She enjoyed it and was excited to got back each day and see her work published. She learned something new and she wasnt bored with the level.

My kid enjoyed 3 day code camp

My kid learned about coding and enjoyed that, and is also proud of making a game. It is an intro of programming. At least kids will know knowledge about how games and software are made of.

Dani

DaniSydney

This camp was brilliant!

My 9yr old absolutely loved the 3 day camp. He talked about what they had learnt each day and looked forward to what was ahead for the next day.
He is so proud of what he created. The extra before and after hours care is a huge plus. Looking forward to the next one, thank you.

Damir Jokic

Damir JokicAU

Excelent

Both kids loved it and would do it again. Thank you ! We will enrol again when available. Really cool thing to do if the kids are interested. They were really excited !