4.9

1,096 reviews
Kirsty W.
Kirsty W.South East Queensland, QLD

My Minecraft Mini had a blast

My little Minecraft "expert" had an awesome time attending Minecraft Minis during the school holidays. Thanks to Allanah for making the experience a great one. The Code Camp courses have been the only ones my child has enjoyed and from a parents point of view, the little things do "make it". Merch, certificate, pin, daily update with photo, follow through on H&S, and most of all, staff who look like they want to be there and engage the kids. I did provide feedback post course and it was handled professionally. Keep it up Code Camp!
David T.
David T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great content and after care aupport

My son was bullied at code camp, whilst it was a 2 day camp, it makes it difficult to manage, however the after course support was one that helped remediate the situation and made a little boy happy!

Course content and teaching styles were amazing, the only gripe my son had was that the batteries on the drones didn’t last very long.

I think it’s a great program and something for the little ones to learn and do during the holiday breaks, will be attending other camps in future!

Ian
IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Classroom bullying and aggressive behaviour

When you advice customer service that there was a bullying and harassment problem at one of the classes, they will ignore the issue and claim it did not happen!
Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

A fabulous first experience so we’ll be back!

I signed our 7 year old son up to Code Camp (Minecraft Engineers) these holidays not knowing if he’d like it as he’d never done coding before. He not only liked it, he couldn’t wait to get back to camp the next day and to show us what he created at the end of each day. He was so proud and so were we. Thanks Code Camp! We’ll be back! Show reply
Cass
Cass2 posts

Amazing experience

My son who is a shy child had a truly wonderful experience at code camp. He learnt new skills and made friends. We travelled 3 hours to attend code camp and it was the best experience for him during school holidays. My son is eager to come to the next camp and cannot wait to book in. Thank you, all the staff were wonderful and extremely helpful. Show reply
James M
James MSydney, NSW

Engaging Young Minds in Relevant Fun Activities

9 year old daughter had a fantastic time at Code Camp, filming and editing a short video. Professionally run, engaging staff and loads of fun for the kids.
Yi S
Yi S

Excellent course

Great course that CodeCanp runs. It expands my kid’s knowledge and he really enjoyed it.
Ruth Gonzalez
Ruth GonzalezSydney, NSW

Amazing

Amazing, my daughter loves code camp, she would love to come again
Tamaryn H.
Tamaryn H.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Pretty good but last day disappointed

I love the concept it sounded like it was generally well run. I was disappointed to hear that the final of the 3 days was everyone individually playing on their laptops and surfing the internet though. Apparently they had completed the activities early so had nothing left to do?? Not really acceptable when I’m paying $130 a day. Show reply
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great camp

The girls loved the camp and enjoyed designing. Emily was a great teacher. The one thing they didn’t enjoy as much was the lunch break of 1 hour they thought it was a little too long to sit around maybe some activities could have kept them a little occupied.
David M.
David M.

Heaps of Fun!

My Son had a fantastic time over his 3 days. Loved it!
Olesia
OlesiaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Awesome

Everything is well organized, friendly and polite staff. My kids extremely excited and happy after coding activities.
Sunaina
Sunaina

Great experience

It’s been such a great experience for my son and lots to learn! This course gave an opportunity to my son to explore his interest
Tina P.
Tina P.

Excellent experience

My daughter won a competition for a three day camp code experience. She loved every minute of it and next holidays I will definitely enrol both my girls in another course. Way to go guys!! Show reply
Daniela
Daniela

Code Camp - Great school holiday program

I just wanted to express my gratitude for the amazing ”YouTube Creators Camp, school holiday program that was offered. My son had a great day. The staff did a great job of creating a welcoming and safe environment for the children. Thank you for providing an enjoyable experience for my son during the school holidays. He was even given a cap on their way out! We can't wait to participate again next time. Show reply