4.9

• Learning Material

David Blake

David Blake

Great for my brother

He attended the camp recently. Heard it was super engaging.

Very organised team of wonderful staff. Kept us updated about what he was doing each day. Totally recommend for kids interested in computing!

Lauren

LaurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The 'best 3 days of my son's life!'

My son attended the 3 day Code Camp recently, and in spite of knowing no-one when he started (it was at a different school) he can not stop talking about it, and says it was 'the best 3 days of his life'!
He has not stopped talking about it, and can't wait to go back. We were very impressed with what he has learned, and how engaged he was with the camp. We loved being able to play his game even with family abroad. Will be back.

Renate

RenateSydney, NSW

Best holiday fun!

My son was super engaged over the 3 days he attended Code Camp. Communication with organisers was excellent and the staff were super friendly. Each night, my son was excited each night to show his family what he'd learnt and what he had created. Highly recommend!

Find out how Code Camp compares to other Education & Training Services

Fun and engaging while learning a new skill

Coding was drag and drop but level build up was a good lesson for my ms10. Very organised for drop off and pick up and managed well during the day. Loved the daily e-mails about what they were learning and what to ask my child about her day.

Fabulous sessions!

My kids loved everything about code camp. They were excited to show off their progress each day and couldn’t wait to return. Fantastic program! I will definitely enrol then again.

Great camp

My son was unsure before his camp started whether he would be interested but by the end of it he loved it .He really enjoyed developing his own game and has already told me to enrol him in next year 's camp

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Great camp and happy kid!

Our daughter did the Spark camp and the Ignite camp last school holidays, she absolutely loved every bits. She was so excited to show us what she had learned and the new friends she made. She is usually shy but she was so happy and excited to go back the very next day. Staff was very friendly and don’t see one thing to complain about.

Violet

VioletSydney, NSW

So Much Of Wonderful Things to!

I do not think it was too difficult
to do but it taught me a lot about code and that is something you have to learn in the future and i wouldn't say that it made me satisfied but helpes me build my mind. Thanks Code Camp!

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Very happy kids !!

My son and his friend attended the Kensington PS 3 day Spark course and had an amazing time. They came home so enthused and really excited to show off what they had done.. A great three days... very happy and engaged kids

Jenny

Jenny

Quite satisfied

The place for class is still easy to find, and the teacher is very friendly, but when picking her up after class, she always sits outside alone, and the teacher sits in the classroom, which feels very strange。
In addition, I still don’t know how to use the government’s Creative vocher online.

Maureen K

Maureen KSydney, NSW

Excellent learning experience

My daughter really enjoys learning code and being creative at the same time. I heard about portals, teleporting and making their avatars speak!

It’s great to have this special learning experience of content not covered in the normal school classroom, but in a fun and relaxed way during the school holidays.

Chow

ChowSydney, NSW

This is a good educational programme. Thank you Code Camp!!!

Very satisfied with my kids after hearing they have more in-depth knowledge about coding in term of its usefulness and structure. I hope the next coding camp can be more than 3 days!!!

My 7yo now LOVES coding

Great introduction to coding and wonderful teachers who helped teach and develop my son’s curiosity. Would definitely return to future coding classes or camps and recommend them to other parents.

Hayley S.

Hayley S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Code Camp Spark - a fabulous program for kids!

Zourab

ZourabSydney, NSW

I loved code camp, will die without it!

The teaching was very good and for me the course was easy because it was line coding, but for some people it might not be so easy but in general it was quite hard.

Excellent course for kids

CodeCamp was excellent and my son instantly wanted more. Communication from admins was excellent!

Kids got a cap and shirt and were able to share their progress with parents every day.

sean

seanSydney, NSW

My daughter loved it !

My daughter had an amazing time and loved it , she couldn’t stop talking about it when she got home every day from codecamp , we are now looking into her next camp . Thankyou So much Codecamp for making her feel welcomed .

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Fun learning!

My son loved the course. He learnt coding and developed his own game and he made many new friends. All teachers were friendly and the course was easy to follow. My son wants to go back to the course for next level at the next school holiday.

Trish

TrishSydney, NSW

My son loved his 3 day camp!

My son had developed an interest at home and was trying to develop his own games. Unfortunately without any formal training this often resulted in frustration for ‘everyone’ ! After completing code camp he is a different little boy, much calmer and able to put processes in place to code. He had never used java script and loved it. Particular thanks to Kevin, who was a great help. We will be back for more coding next holidays.

Jaime

JaimeSydney, NSW

Proud kids.

My kids loving every bit of the camp. They are very proud on their on game.many discussion and continue building at home. Well done team! We will definitely recommend, cheers.

3gamesters123

3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

isayBB

isayBBasked

Our girl is 5 1/2, she is a little shy and need some time to adjust to strangers, especially with boys. We would really love to send her to your January Glen Waverley VIC program. Are there any similar aged girls enrolled in the program? Many thanks

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi there! Thank you for getting in touch. Our Wesley Glen Waverley location is always a popular choice. It looks as though there is a good mix of boys and girls currently enrolled in Spark next week :)

Thanks again,