• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Most amazing coding teacher

Teaching Excellent
Course content -Good, but not easy. My son loves his teacher in Ocean Grove VIC and always excited for his next class
Happy about what he gains from the Code Camp.

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Code camp

The objective was to show how fun coding can be!
We excelled in achieving this goal!
It is great to see the continued learning over the 3 days!
Fantastic experience, Thankyou to Code Camp!

Moira

MoiraSydney, NSW

School Holiday Fun

My 8YO son thoroughly enjoyed the 3 days. He was able to make his own game step by step and then ultimately made it into an App for his phone. He can't wait until the next course.

Fraser

FraserSydney, NSW

Wasn't very good this time.

On the first day we went back over what we had already done in Spark so it felt like just filling time with what we've done before. Then the next day code camp wasn't working in the afternoon and we had to fill in time playing games.

Chanson

ChansonSydney, NSW

Very good

This is the best coding experience I had for my life! The materials were good and the coding was super fun with the comprehensive functions to code for the game that we made at code camp during the three days. It was so fun!

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

My son thoroughly enjoyed Code Camp. He couldn't wait to show us his App and even work on it each evening. His teacher, Lachlan, was a huge hit. my son had nothing but positive things to say about his experience over the three days.

Michelle

MichelleVictoria

Thank you !

Thank you ! Ethan had a fantastic time at Code Camp and has produced a professional website he can be proud of ...his coding knowledge and enjoyment of coding has gone from strength to strength over the three camps he has attended .

Andrew Tymms

Andrew TymmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our 3 boys " simply love code camp "

Our triplet boys have been going to code camp for 4 years now. They come home with a smile and a drive to create an app or a website. We are always impressed with the program and the dynamic young people that facilitate the learning . The costs do add up over the years but when comparing to other holiday programs code camp wins hands down.

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Kids loved it!

My son was tentative about going at first but he did enjoy his time everyday. The communication between code camp and myself has been excellent. Well done. I’m sure my boys will want to do the next course offered.

Mum

MumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great course.

He was very happy with the teacher and they way it was taught. He seemed to understand what was being shown and how to code for future games. He did have a couple of errors which when the teachers showed him how to solve them he said he could fix them if he did it again. We are both looking forward to him completing the next course.

Seka

SekaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding facilitators

Outstanding facilitators & very friendly and caring staff. This was our 2nd camp - 100% recommend it for any kids, regardless of coding experience. My child had a huge amount of questions answered and thought the instructor was probably the best teacher he has ever had.

Great Camp!

My son loved his 3 day coding camp experience ! Each day he came home excited to tell me what he had created in his “very own game, designed by him.” He was incredibly proud to be taught the skills behind the creation of a 2D game and have his very own buildable game.

Flip

FlipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a lot of fun while learning!

Griffin really enjoyed talking to the teachers, who he said were really smart and knowledgable about games. He thought the course was hard, but not too hard, so he felt challenged but not frustrated.

He came home every day excited about his app, and really enjoyed the camp (even though he wasn't sure if he would)!

Archana

ArchanaSydney, NSW

My daughter loved it so much!

We heard about it from a friend. I am so glad we put my child in it too. We are looking forward to doing it the next season. What a fun way to learning:)

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great camp

I think that it was fun. I would recommend it to other people. I don't like the eating space. We have to share it with other people. I would give it 4 stars.

Secret

SecretNEUTRAL BAY

Great holiday program for every kid

At the Chatswood location the staff were really amazing. My son found the program great, he attendes 5 CodeCamps already and still loving it. He is a special needs kid, most camps struggle to cater for him, but CodeCamp has been great and really accommodating so far!

Dhara

DharaSydney, NSW

This was enjoyable

Diya was very happy with the camp and she is showing more interest in coding now.
She is lookIng forward for the net one.please keep is posted for the next one.

Mery

MeryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My child loves it!

My child loves the code camp so much that she would get upset if I picked her up too early. She wanted to stay back so she could keep going with her coding.

SLM

SLMHunter Region, NSW

Great experience

My 8 year old absolutely loved it. The teachers were lovely and it was hard to drag her away each afternoon.
The fact that she can still code after the camp has finished is brilliant and she is already counting down the days until the next one.

Great learning experience

My daughter happily chatted away to me each afternoon letting me know what had happened at code camp -and the converation starters sent to me each day by Code camp really assisted with this.
It sounds like she has really improved her level of confidence with coding

isayBB

isayBBasked

Our girl is 5 1/2, she is a little shy and need some time to adjust to strangers, especially with boys. We would really love to send her to your January Glen Waverley VIC program. Are there any similar aged girls enrolled in the program? Many thanks

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi there! Thank you for getting in touch. Our Wesley Glen Waverley location is always a popular choice. It looks as though there is a good mix of boys and girls currently enrolled in Spark next week :)

Thanks again,
Josh

SEK

SEKasked

Hello
How many hours per day is the Spark camp and at what times?
Sallie

danaK
danaK

It was drop off between 8.30-9 and pick up between 3-4

Kym
Kym

I think it is 2 days and generally goes from 9am to 3.30pm. That is the case for Burgmann code camps

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Sallie!

Thanks for reaching out. Our camps run from 9am (with drop-off from 8.30) to 3.30pm (with pick-up until 4pm).

Kids also get 30 minutes recess in the morning and an hour for lunch where they can play outside and grab something to eat.

Thanks,
Josh

Danny

Dannyasked

My son can already code simple games in Scratch, should he do level 1 or level 2?

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives