Code Camp

Amazing

Sean was a great teacher and the app production was embraced with lots of enthusiasm. The course content seems to have been appropriate to the age level. The little app is lots of fun. Love Codecamp!

Learning Material

Having fun while making friends

Josh enjoyed the camp greatly and he made some friends during the two days. It's really a good chance for kids to enjoy coding and socialising. I will get Josh in next time for sure.

Learning Material

Great experience for mr curiosity

Very satisfied with the course, little man enjoyed it and was very pleased to learn 3D coding, javascript and java. He was showing his app to everyone in the family. He cant wait to attend the next camp.

Great holiday camp

My son enjoyed the camp so much! We all played the game he created and feel so proud of it! We will enroll him for next camp for sure! Thanks for the team, very organized and well designed program.

Learning Material

A fantastic way to stimulate the minds and imagination of children and embrace the power of technology

My son absolutely loved code camp. It was easy to follow and educators were interactive and thorough. He loved the way he could build his own app and create his own levels and characters. Certainly something for the Omaha itive mind but embraces technology and uses it for learning.

Great Experience

My son really enjoyed the 4 days of CodeCamp. He was taught the fundamental building blocks of coding in a fun way. The end result was that he walked away satisfied that he had a working game. I would not hesitate to send my son to CodeCamp again.

Really enjoyable

We thought it was wonderful however we were disappointed with lack of communication/preparation over our sons medical requirements. The on ground manager did a great job at short notice though we would have appreciated the opportunity to speak/train her prior to the course starting.

Wonderful!

My daughter loved this code camp! She made her own game, had a lot of fun and made new friends. She is very keen to do the next level of the camp! This was a great introduction for her.

My son had so much fun! He learned how to make a 3D game

I believe it was well stuctured course. My son had learned so much about JavaScript. His 3D game was really good, with a main character, an aim, and music. He had so much fun!

Learning Material

Great camp! Very useful for kids

I was very happy to see my child so focussed on what he is doing. This program has definitely increased his technical capabilities. Because it was a game he was building, he was very excited to share the experience at the end of the day. One suggestion - It would be good to let each child present what they have done, what challenges they faced etc. to the class on the last day. That would give them an exposure to learn how to present their work to an audience.

Our Son loved it and hasn't stopped talking about it.

Our son was keen before Code Camp Spark but now he is super keen for the next one. Teachers were fantastic going out of their way to entertain the class.

Learning Material

You’d be pleasantly surprised! Worked like a charm for my 7-year old.

Completely satisfied and the course was easily understood and enjoyed by my 7-year old. The teachers were extremely professional and caring and made sure all the kids received individual support as required.

Learning Material

Code Camp is the best!!!!!

My daughter came away from Camp with more enthusiasm than the last time she was at Camp and I believe the next one she enrols in will be even more awesome

Great

My son has greatly enjoyed his experience and wants to complete all available camps. The game created i thought was awesome and look forward to enrolling him into more camps

First time experience for my little one at Codecamp is great!

It is the first time experience for my little one to learn to develop her own app and a game. It is a wonderful experience. The teaching and course content are great.

The course is set easy and fun for the kids!

Learning Material

Can't stop raving about the course

My son loved it so much he wants to sign up again next school holidays! He can't wait to tell his friends at school and get them to have a go at the game he created. thank you for the experience Code Camp!

Learning Material

Wonderful experience for my son

My son loved the camp so much and very excited everyday when I picked up him. He was very proud of what he learned and created. Cannot wait for next level camp.

Learning Material

Awesome experience and learning - She can't stop talking about coding !!!

The whole program was designed for kids to love it , has given my daughter a good exposure to coding and we would be sending her to the camp again soon.

my son loved coding camp

My son loved code camp. He is already asking when he can go on the next one. The game he made was well thought out and used all he learnt.

Learning Material

Awesome (and practical) school holiday fun!

My 8yo son has now enjoyed two code camps - both different - and absolutely loved them! He was so excited to return every day, and very proud of what he created. Already looking forward to the next opportunity to enrol in another Code Camp!

What time does it start
Hi Jonah! Camps typically run from 9am to 3.30pm, with drop off starting at 8.30am and pick up until 4.00pm. At selected venues, you can opt for later collection for a small fee. Thanks!

Hi, can you please let me know the cost for laptop hire? Thanks
Hi Mel! Thanks for getting in touch. You can bring your own laptop or we hire out laptops at the cost of $29 per child. Give us a call on 1300 CODECAMP or email us at hello@codecamp.com.au if you need anything else. :)

Hi, my children would like to attend, please let we know if we have to bring their tablets? Thanks Linh
Hi Linh! Thanks for getting in touch. Kids create their apps on laptops in our camps Spark, Ignite and Blast! At some schools, they can bring a laptop with them from home or you can hire one from us. Younger kids in our Little League camps use tablets but don't worry, as we provide them for you. Please feel free to call to us on 1300 CODECAMP to discuss this further. :)

Similar listings