Lorraine

LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is such a valuable programme

I am so amazed at the improvement in my childrens learning. from the initial test that was undertaken I was told this morning that my children have almost achieved all the activities that filled those gaps in learning. The support through available phone tutors for my children and the regular calls from the tutors to check in with me, ensuring that we are on the same page and that they have a correct picture of my childrens learning and requirements makes this programme effective for my kids. Definetely worth the small charge that we pay. I couldnt get a tutor for 1 of my kids for the price I pay for 2 of them to get much needed help. Thank you for offering a great programme.

Learning Material

Wish I had started my daughters sooner!

Vinu

VinuVictoria

Good feedback and response

I personally feel Kinetic Education is great for students who struggle in their learning. The tutors are very quick in responding and giving their feedback. They also keep a check on your childs learning by calling you every week and discuss further concerns. This is what I really appreciate about Kinetic Education. They are very polite, helpful and understanding.

Great Support!

We are a new migrant family so used to a school system where kids get homework everyday and we get to see what they study every day. With the curriculum in Australia we were lost ... did not know what was happening in school, no text books, no homework...only a mid year report ... that’s when we found Kinectic Education and it helped not only set up a regular study time for the kids but was easy to understand their gaps and have a personalised lesson plan.. would recommend to all parents !

Learning Material

Success after two months. !!

After only two months my son's grades have already improved from below average to a C. The course content is reflective of what is happening in the class room as well as his course program suited to his needs. It is easy to understand and we are excited to see what he can achieve in the next few months.

Hayley

HayleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unimaginable Improvement

I can not believe the growth in our daughters Mathematic ability. Within the last 6 months she has gone from below year level average to now above average. Brilliant programmer, designed for success

Mum

MumCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and understanding of individual needs.

The tutors were very engaged with my child at all times which helped immensely with their learning.
The courses were on par with subjects and extra focus was given in the difficult areas as required.
Highly recommend for children who are shy and/or anxious and cannot do face to face tutoring.

Elny

ElnySydney, NSW

Smart Kids... Happy Parents

We always try to give the best for our kids because they are the next generations of this country.. and Kinetic is one of the best things we can give to our children.

Every week they have a new homework from Kinetic... we are so happy coz it’s some extra steps from the normal homework.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Progress !

Various maths concepts were difficult to get my sons head around so I signed up for Konetic online learning .. 3 months into the program and my son has already shown great improvement and totally now “gets” it.

Very happy :)

noha.ashraf

noha.ashrafCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing educational program

Trudy

Trudy

Daughters improvement has been outstanding

We have been using this program for over 12 months now. Learning is online, tested and tailored to your child's needs, re assessed every 12 months, access to one on one tutors in real face time online, can ring them anytime with any concerns, they ring you regularly to see if there are any issues or concerns. The improvements in our daughter have been outstanding, even the teachers noticed and have said to keep up with it. Australian based, would back them 100%.

Daniel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Education

Great education system for everyone. The staff are super professional and helpful. It doesn't matter where your kid is at, they can help. The system is really well designed so your kid can work at his/her pace and fill in all the education gaps to create a solid foundation to succeed.

Sara

SaraNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic support

Very satisfied with the level of content and support received from the whole team. Amazing customer service and tutoring skills, excellent weekly/ fortnightly follow up and ideas on supporting children.

Learning Material

Best decision made for my kid's education

Starting my kids on kinetic was a decision made after realising that my child's attitide towards basic was faltering. She had started negative talk on Mathematics. She was dreading year 5. School review was she was on average but seemingly at risk of faltering. I decided to enrol her. Her attitude towards has changed. She is so confident now. Her Mathematics has come so far. The report in school was she gone way above average within 8 months of starting

Kristina

KristinaQueensland

Terrific product, just what we were looking for!

We are still using the tutoring program, finding it easy to understand. The lessons have excellent content and tutorials. Some areas are easy, designed to consolidate and some are challenging.

Learning Material

Kinetic worked well for our family.

We had 3 children doing it (all different ages and stages) and they all benefited from the program. It was engaging and the contact with the tutors was great. We have only stopped due to the children’s current commitments which has meant little time for kinetic, but we hope to restart in the future.

Invaluable educational asset!!

Debra

DebraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply Outstanding

I had my doubts at first, I thought I had made a big mistake and I would stuck in a 12 month contract, with out seeing any improvement with my two boys. Then John came to the rescue, his blunt but straight forward attitude got my boys on track and 6 months later we haven't looked back. My boys look forward to his calls and are quick to share their daily school stories, we could not be happier with the service he provides us and the improvement my sons have made.

Satisfied!

My child (year4) improved a lot with maths even though we started Kinetic only 6 months ago. She enjoys a lot and engages with the tasks. This program is fantastic.

td.eternity72Far North Queensland, QLD

Very happy!

Kinetic has benefited my two young children (kindy and year 1) greatly. So much so that my daughter's year 1 teacher stated in her recent report card, 'She shows a love for math and has a solid understanding of all concepts taught so far this year. She amazes the class by how quickly she can solve basic addition facts and sets the benchmark for the rest of the class.'
Thank you kinetic education!

Carol

Carolasked

What is the cost please

$36 per week for both Math and English

Rose

Roseasked

I would like to know what days do children do tutors

td.eternity72

It's an online program that's done at your child's pace. If necessary, you can contact tutors (via email or phone) to help with a question, or a subject your child is stuck on. They are there to help you and your child.

William S.Kinetic Education

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question. We help children all over Australia, combining tutor support with our online learning programs, so we can work around your schedule. Would it be possible to arrange a quick chat so I can take you through how we can best help your kids? Feel free to call us on 1800 262 847 or fill in the form on our website www.kineticeducation.com.au.

Thanks,
William

Josie E

Josie Easked

Hi,
Do you have an office here in South Australia? Seeing all the positive reviews makes me so excited to enroll my 2 boys.
Hope to hear from you guys soon!

William S.Kinetic Education

Hi Josie, we can certainly help you in SA. The easiest thing to do would be to call 1800 262 847 and speak to our team to discuss how we can help your 2 boys.

Alternatively, feel free to go to www.kineticeducation.com.au and fill-in the form on that page and we will give you a call.

We look forward to helping your 2 boys.

Get an answer from our members and Kinetic Education representatives