Kinetic Education

• Learning Material
Gary W.

Gary W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Outstandingly good

This is an outstanding program that my 10 year old has been doing for around 12 months. Engaging and very personalised. In these challenging times, kinetic will be a lifeline for parents and kids. I Could not recommend this more highly.

Teals

TealsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Created confidence

It was amazing to see the level of engagement! Prefect for a busy lifestyle and made learning fun, it created confidence in the classroom! Tutorials where easy to follow.

Fatima

Fatima

This program is amazing for school kids.

I highly recommend this program for school kids. The tutoring is really understandable and thanks to this program my two kids got amazing results last year. The tutors are really helpful and calling me regularly regarding to any issue or suggestions for future lessons.

This program is amazing!

The teaching program was easy to follow for my 10 year old and always updated to include extra time for areas she needed help with. She loved getting the positive messages after each task and it gave her confidence to keep going. I have told all my family and friends about this great program!

Learning Material

kinetic a great platform for children to improve

Our 2 children were tutored by Kinetic for just over a year & they found it to be useful in closing a lot of their learning gaps they had since primary school... the tutor was always encouraging & following up with their progress & they could have access to them daily..they now are better equipped to proceed with their grade levels. Thankyou Kinetic & in particular to their tutor James. Johanna & Kharl

Jess.

Jess.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely amazing.

I am so grateful for all the help you have given my son, the tutoring is amazing and easy for him to underatand, it has made such difference in his cofidence, school work/homework and he is showing a willingness to want to do it. Again thankyou.

MariaPerth, WA

The Best thing I ever done for my child

4 months into the program and I am loving it. I have seen the confidence in my daughter grow and she is now coming home from school happy that she can actually understand what is expected of her in Maths. Its nice to see. I have tried some many other avenues to get her help but Kinetic has been a winner right from the start. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner for her. The staff are wonderful always there to assist. I would recommend this program 100%. Thank you Kinetic

AshikaSydney, NSW

Excellent support

Very happy with staff. Polite and friendly.
The task are designed to help kids understand.My son who was struggling when I started kinetic education is very confident in eight months now . Now that he has practiced and done his given task weekly has improved his ability a lot .

My kids are happily completing their weekly task . They look forward to it .
It’s very flexible as kids can do it in their own time.

Pam Cox

Pam CoxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support team, they are giving my beautiful every help they can. So supportive & patient. Thank you team, Pam

As above, this is a fabulous system which I highly recommend, support is fantastic & follow up is great !
Very happy with this programme. My grandson has benefited so much from our involvement with the Kinetic maths programme, it has given him confidence & self value. Thank you

Find out how Kinetic Education compares to other Education & Training Services

Already seeing some improvement,School reports are corresponding with Kinetic reports as well.

We are satisfied with all aspects of Kinetic education. The availability of the on call help line is a major bonus. The weekly reports we receive and being constantly contacted by Kinetic in regards to our child's
development are second to none.

Learning Material

My children improved so fast !

My children very motivated with their task completion. Improved lot with in few months. Tutor support excellent too. Weekly report helping them to improve self. Moreover positive towards study task

My son is so motivated to do his lesson plan with the rewards.Personalised lesson plans focus on the areas that needs more attention.Will recommend for all parents out there to try for kids education.

Hannelie

HanneliePerth, WA

A Program to support results and attitude

Found the content very relevant, with motivation on achieving the award. Tremendous support from the tutors, both my teenager and primary student. Adjustment on levels of learning is very good.

Carissa

CarissaSouth West, WA

Fantastic!

Love the lesson plans put in place, gives the kids a bit of a extra boost with the schooling. Kids get a reward for all their hard work as well.

Learning Material

Invaluable to help my children cover everything also access to support when needed.

My boys have really benefited from this program. It helps them revise what they know and learn what hey don’t with access to tutors when needed. I would recommend this to all parents to give you piece of mind that there are no knowledge gaps.

Jae

JaePerth, WA

Ideal in house tutoring and support.

Very relevant content. A good range. Appreciated ringing the tutors for them to provide lesson support and progress follow ups. Challenging, but just enough to ensure there was consistent progress.

Bronnie

BronnieSouth Australia

Caring and supportive.

Many thanks to all at Kinetic Education for your concern and care of our son and daughter during the past year. I felt that all involved certainly made every effort to get to know our children. You never rushed our conversations which were often lengthy and involved when trying to explain the nuances involved with our son and his reluctance to participate. Our daughter's progress in English in learning self-editing skills has been notable and she is interested in increasing her lessons to include Mathematics. Thanks again.

Jae S.

Jae S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Family owned Aussie educational support

My kids loved it!

This is what i needed for my daughter's . I have seen great improvement in their learning outcome through Kinetics. The tutor support is amazing. They call to discuss learning progress. I recommend kinetics to persons wanting their kids to improve or excel in the given subjects.

S King

S KingPerth, WA

Great system, exactly what my son needed .

Very satisfied. My son was very behind with maths in primary school. He was able to watch and read the tuition notes and complete the work. If he struggled he could phone for help by a tutor or go back over the content. As he improved and learned the content the difficulty increased accordingly, so he was always working to his ability. It really helped bring him up to the level he needed to be at for high school. Definitely worth the time and money.

Nisha E.

Nisha E.asked

I would like to have more information such as how do you deliver the course? whether it is face to face online session such using of Zoom media or else?

Hello,

My kids have been doing Kinetic Education for 14 months now. It’s an online and not face to face tutorial . They complete given task over the week and they quite enjoy it . The tasks are delivered to their class room level of learning and also to their ability . I quite prefer the tasks to their ability and build from that. It gives kids learning ability to work out . Kids are responsible for finishing the set task.

Team is very friendly and always very helpful with issues or questions . They also do a great job of following on kids by calling and talking to parents about their progress or concerns. Kids are also able to call and ask over the phone if they are not able to do something. This program is also good for me as I am able to see them and also don’t have to go anywhere with comfort in home and on-line .

Pisila M.

Pisila M.asked

How to get in this program plz? my email iscillamisipati@hotmail.com thank you

Sue

Sueasked

I have read other parents comment on getting a weekly report from kinetic on their childrens progress. Is this in the form of a phone call or email or avaialble on the kinetic education site as we have been using it for a few months now and do not recall seeing a report?

Maria

Sue you should get a weekly report emailed to you every week along the week ahead plan. If you are not getting this I would touch base with Kinetic and inquire.

Evaan M.