Listing monitored by Kinetic Education

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Daniela A
Daniela AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed by this online tutoring program!

After struggling for a while in yr 9 math my daughter is now addressing her learning gaps and can improve on certain topics in her own time. I have seen her confidence grow and she gets so excited when she gets it right. The program offers clear instructions and hints to aid the student and there is enough repetition to support the learnings. I highly recommend Kinetic!

Angi
AngiSydney, NSW

Great online teaching

My daughter started Kinetics Education in year 3 last year it’s made a difference in her Maths and English skills as she enjoys completing tasks that are given to her.
She manages to finish given tasks easily as it is catered for her level of knowledge and skills as she improves.
Teachers are easy to contact if needed and a staff member from kinetics would always touch base which is great. Thank you Adam for your support.

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Kinetic Education helps my son become more advanced

My son started doing Kinetic Education when he was in Year 3 and this has helped him practice his math skills for 4 years now. He becomes more advanced in Math and makes his school work much easier.

Olga Samul
Olga SamulPerth, WA

Best solution I could find!

Charo Santos
Charo SantosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great support

I enrolled my 2 children who were in Gr. 4 & Year 10. One of many things i like about the program is they follow the australian curriculum. Plus they have a weekly email & check in to report the progress of my kids. Big Thank you to their Tutor Brian Rodrigues , whose very supportive, patient & genuis in Math! Well done!

Mel KC
Mel KCSydney, NSW

Assigned Tutor

The program provided me more confidence from our assigned tutor. If I had not have received a call from Leah, the kids would not have started the course. It was the push and direction they needed. Homeschooling is challenging & the follow up was exactly what was needed. The encouragement from everyone helped me, which reflects on the commitment and integrity of Kinetic.

Teaching Staff

I should have contacted Kinetic Education earlier!

My daughters confidence has grown so much since working with Kinetic Education. Lessons are fun, interactive and presented in a way that suits a wide variety of learners. My daughters working memory has improved and she is willing to take more risks with her learning. The points system is a great incentive for young learners! Thank you Kinetic Education for making my daughter enjoy learning more again.

Great program

This has been a great program for my two children they have definitely come along way since starting this I would definitely recommend this and with regular phone calls from our Tutor Adam with updates of how the children were going with the program was absolutely great to hear how much they have progressed. Will definitely be continuing with them so that I know my children will always stay ahead.

Devinder Sareen
Devinder SareenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surpassed our expectations

We enrolled our kids - now in grade 2 and grade 3. Our primary reason - we have time to teach kids but needed a curriculum based assignment based program where we do not have to research to create our own path and content.

Kinetic education has delivered exactly what we needed and more. The teacher assigned to us is particularly v experienced, knowledgeable and helpful. Reaching out to her is easy and discussing the progress and changes needed is always insightful.

Kids are doing really well academically. Highly recommend them.

Meg
MegSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best decision we ever made

I found our tutor and the staff amazing, my daughter found it easy to use and always had help on hand if she needed! My daughter Is now back up to speed and doing amazingly

Learning Material

Helping my children gain confidence and a love for learning!

Very satisfied at how the children engage, can listen to tutorials during lessons to clarify the concept being taught. Enjoy the tutor check-ins to see how they are going and discuss area for improvement.

Got call from one of the staff member, Ally.She was so good and nice, orientated through the process which was really impressive. Our daughter gonna start sessions very soon, being as parents really excited to see her journey with kinetic.

Moreover the learning process for kids seems easy, interesting and valuable. I believe my daughter will definitely achieve her goals with the help of kinetic online tutoring.

Donn
Donn South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great online tutoring option for busy families

We like the fact that the tutoring can be aligned or tailored with what school is teaching in a particular class. Allowing my child to relate work back to class work.

Carlos
CarlosSydney, NSW

Kenetic is Perfect

Kenetic Education has helped my children a lot in English and Maths, and has also made them confident in school. I’m so happy they have joined.

Thank you so much.

Happy Granny
Happy GrannyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Granddaughter loved it

My granddaughter was so far behind her year level and by doing kinetics she has caught up and doing extremely well with her English in all aspects. I would encourage any parent to use it to help their child excel. Thanks to all the tutors

ManpreetDhaliwal D.
ManpreetDhaliwal D.asked

Is it compulsory to sign 12 months aggrement .

Apratim Dutta
Apratim Dutta

Yes, but you will see the progress through the months.

Melanie F.
Melanie F.asked

I have a child studying ur 11 math methods in vce Victoria and is struggling with confidence and concepts. Do you have a program that would suit?

William S.Kinetic Education

Hi Melanie, yes we can definitely help with Y11 Maths Methods. It will be $36 per week. The easiest way to get more information would be call our team on 1800 262 847 to discuss how we can help, or fill in the enquiry form on our webpage and we can contact you. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Regards Will

Vivaan A.
Vivaan A.asked

What is the payment for each month for one student?

William S.Kinetic Education

Hi Vivaan, thank you for your enquiry, pricing for one child ranges between $26 and $46 per week depending on the grade level and number of subjects you are enrolling for. So I can provide you, with the correct pricing for your child, please feel free to call us on 1800 262 847 or fill in an enquiry form at www.kineticeducation.com.au, Regards Will

Jae Scarlett
Jae Scarlett

Hi Vivaan
We paid for the full package and we paid for 2 children so it might be different for you as it was for us
But we paid about $100 per fortnight and I cannot rave about the program enough as if it wasn’t for kinetic our children especially our son wouldn’t have caught up to his respective year in the English subject
Hope this helps