Kinetic Education

• Learning Material
chris c.

chris c.South East Queensland, QLD

Kinetic is cancer

It's cancer and don't get it for your kids it. Yes, I am forced to do this and I am a kid. It's basically extra homework, homework is child torture. And it did nothing from my school career. Only my teachers at school helped me through.

julie

julieSydney, NSW

This is great for our Child he has improved Dramatically.

The course is set up so that the Children can easily follow all Instructions, and our tutor Brian is excellent with follow up telephone conversations and with any help that we may need.

Learning Material

Kinetic learning all the way.Brian is a blessing

teaching and course content is appropriate, it is tailored to my childrens needs and ability..very happy with this..
course is set slightly above where my kids are at to challenge their abilities...

Eniah

EniahMid North Coast, NSW

Best decision I have made for my kids

Kinetic has been good for my kids .Looking at the progress of my kids prior to kinetic and now there is a huge improvement which even my kids have been scoring higher grades in class and they are ahead now in their school work .School work now is like revision to them .Am very happy with their progressthanks to Brian for being a good and patient teacher .I highly recommend this program to anyone thinking of enrolling their kids .

Colin Gregory

Colin GregorySydney, NSW

A good support for busy parents who may not have time to coach children at home.

My son showed a marked improvement in his maths comprehension through structured lessons which were based on the review of testing that was carried out at the beginning and mid year of support.

Happy mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are so grateful for kinetic education!

My daughter has undergone a few operations & had fallen behind at school. By using kinetics she is catching up & is much more confident now at school. We have a wonderful tutor Lilly that even took the time to wish my daughter well before her last operation, Lilly also let her in on 9 times table tricks. Thank you kinetics & thank you Lilly!

Learning Material

From the perspective of a student: buggy, but works

it's a learning site, it works, but I've encountered many bugs in my time using it, can be improved. I would not personally recommend using this at this time, but it is not impossible to use.

H OvermeyerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant improvement

After only a few weeks on the program my son went from failing maths to now getting a B+ on his latest test. He really enjoys the program and never needs prompting. So happy with the support and follow up. Thank God for this service. He's enjoying learning and is so much more confident.
I simply can't recommend Kinetic Education highly enough.

Learning Material

My kids report from school.

Im very happy with the course and teaching,because i can see my kids report how they improved.So i can recoment kenetic education to my friends and families.During this time of kids staying home the lessons every week keep them focus..Well done to those teachers they always call to follow up.

Find out how Kinetic Education compares to other Education & Training Services

I have been in this Kinetic Education program for a while, and since the start my kids improved amazingly. The first time I talked to Vincent and he explained everything very well. He is a very nice man. Plus, I have a tutor called Adam who tutors my kids very well. He is well educated and a good tutor. It is very easy to learn online, so if you want your kids to be busy and get a good education, just choose Kinetic Education. Your kids will improve like mine. I am very happy, plus it is very cost effective. It is better than face-to-face tutoring because I am not driving or waiting outside or paying for parking. Thanks to the staff at Kinetic Education for all your tutoring,

Excellent customer service

The learning system was well structured to identify gaps and work through them. My son struggled with another online interface during online learning due to Coronavirus but the team worked really hard to accommodate his learning style and needs, worked hard to find a tutor who would be a good match and kept in regular contact.

Candice V.

Candice V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thank God for Kinetic!

We reached out for something strong & thorough in reading, writing & arithmetic when COVID homeschooling revealed significant gaps in our little angels’ understanding & confidence with the basics - and now they’re beginning to soar!

Mieke Jade

Mieke JadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This program has changed our life!

Susanna

SusannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This has been really good and a good price.

I am very happy with the program and it is easy to understand. My daughter is enjoying it. I find that she has been willing to do the work as well.

Deb M.

Deb M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have only just joined but couldn't be happier

spoke to 4 different people within the company each and everyone has been so understanding and support. Kids are very confident and comfortable with the program and speaking to anyone to help them. Such a great program highly recommend

Veronica

VeronicaSydney, NSW

Exceptional, Kinetic Education changed my kids learning forever

My son aged 11 and daughter aged 8 have been struggling with English and maths since starting primary, I was so concerned with their learning that I was awake all night researching what I could do, how I could help them. That's when a came across Kinetic Education, I called them in April this year and I can't thank them enough their tutor Brian Rodrigues has been amazing in assessing and understanding my childrens learning needs, my son in Abril was a grade 3 level which shocked me as he was in Year 6 but with a lot of dedication now a few months later he has been able to close the learning gaps and finally he is doing year 7 work. His confidence has sky rocketed and my kids love doing kinetic.

Just do it

From the start this has been a positive experience. From the initial consultation with Liam signing us up, to our awesome tutor Mudit. Unlike other online tutoring we have used, this from the beginning was easy to understand, extremely transparent, and even having kids in the "smart" class, this very quickly exposed the gaps that I knew were there, but the school was making excuses for. Very happy, highly reccomend, give them a ring, ask for Liam to talk you through it, for the price of a coffee a day, just sign up for the sake of your kids education. Big discounts with the more kids you have. Do yourself and the kids a favour and just do it.

English tuition

I signed my son up for tuition in English and I am very happy with the communication and the service provided.
The tutor sets his weekly tasks that is always fun and interactive.
Tutors are available for any support with the set tasks and are very friendly and engaging with my child .
The way they provide feedback to the student is very encouraging as they talk about what he did well and then what he can improve acknowledging the effort that he has put in his work.
Great part is having 3 weeks trial so you can see if this is the right fit for your child before signing up.
Tutor calls me regularly to discuss my child's progress and plans for coming work.
Thank you for the great service!

Priya V.

Priya V.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Program!!

My son has shown so much improvement in Maths after doing a few sessions with Kinetic education. This has created a routine for him and he looks forward to his tasks every day. His tutor Adam Is so friendly and is always there to support. Highly recommend this program.

Narelle

NarelleHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product and service

My son is in Year 7 and does not enjoy school work. We have been with Kinetic Education since Feb 2020 and I have no problem getting him to complete the maths activities set each week. He enjoys the program and both his confidence in maths and ability have improved. William has been great at keeping in contact and adjusting the activities as needed. I would definitely recommend Kinetic Education.