Kinetic Education

Excellent! It has helped my son so much.

I love the fact it is curriculum based. What my son is learning at school he is covering in Kinetic at the same time. it's challenging for him yet still achievable

Learning Material

So glad I found this system and professionals.

After many years of searching for a tutor, I found Kinetic and have never looked back. In 6 months my son went from failing maths to 95%.
Love this program.

Learning Material

Great program specifically tailored to my daughter's learning needs

My daughter was struggling to read and was avoiding books due to loss of confidence. I found Kinetic Education to be a fantastic program that targeted learning to her needs using an interactive program. She began enjoying reading and was very motivated by the incentive program and talking directly with the helpful and responsive tutors. Because of the program she is now reading above her expected level. I can't thank you enough.

Learning Material

Great program tailored to individuals

I cannot recommend Kinetic Education progam enough. From day one all communications have been informative and professional. Initial testing identified gaps in learning. Course content has been tailored to suit my childs learning needs with tasks varying from from easy to challenging. I like how concepts are revisited until grasped. Tutor is in constant contact via phone and email and weekly report cards are easy to read. My child likes the rewards program. I will be continuing this program as I can see the results and happily recommend it to anyone whose child is struggling, wanting revision practice or helping child to excel. A great program. Thank you x

Blessing in Disguise

My sons were failing mathematics at school & all of my knowledge was too outdated to be able to help them. I enlisted the help of Kinetics! What a turn around. My boys made real progress that was obvious shortly after beginning. All this without breaking the bank. Thank you Kinetics - truly amazing!

Great help!

My son is very happy with the help from tutor for his creative writing task. He has improved his understanding of this kind of writing. This help is much appreciated.

definitely recommended

my son has improved extremely well since last year joined Kinetic education. Has become so independent and organised with his assessments. Being selected in extensive program for maths in high school. Surly best decision to pick this education site.

Great way to boost your child's confidence!

The 12 month course that my son completed was terrific. He enjoyed it and so did I. It boosted his confidence in completing his work alone and was often on topics that he was studying at school so it helped with that too.
English was fairly simple but reinforced some of the necessary rules in the English language.
My son also loved getting gift cards for completing his work and getting his points up. :)
Well worth doing!

Very helpful

My son has greatly benefitted from the program and was catching up with the material covered in class. I would definitely recommend this program. The support from the team was great, there was always someone I could talk to and they would address any issues very professionally and promptly.

Learning Material

This program is perfect for my 4 boys!

I am very satisfied with the Kinetic Education program, my kids have accelerated with their education since signing up with this course, we were doing Kumon for a number of years and although they did learn from Kumon & it was great, Kinetic seems to be more base on the school curriculum for example, my 14 year old came home from school one day very excited and proud of himself because they had a math lesson that he already knew how to work out the answers, because he did that lesson the week before with kinetic, he then went on to show the other students how to work out these problems.
There has been a few difficult lessons set out for the kids but with help and support only a phone call away from the tutors, they then understand the questions and move on to the next lesson. The tutors are amazing with the kids. I have and will continue to recommend the Kinetic education to my family & friends that have children struggling with English and Math. I wish I had of found this program years ago!

Very helpful

Kinetic Education did wonders for my daughter she progressed from year 3 level to year 7 level in one year. Very pleased. Would highly recommend if your kids are struggling at school.

Definitely recommended, awesome tailored programs. Very professional staff...

Our eldest son was the main reason for signing up, he lacked confidence in his reading, spelling and just over the last 9 months he is a totally different boy so much more confidence especially now he is in year 7.. We are so over the moon with our results. The staff were so understanding when we had to move country. Totally recommend to all families. Affordable prices which was grear having our 3 children doing it.

Stress-free and effective!

We signed up last March 2018 (year 6 at that time). Our son started with some gaps in Year 3 and 4 levels and serious gaps in year 5 and 6. We are nearing our first year into Kinetic Education and with consistent weekly work, he is close to being at par with year 7!
This is great for self-study and if your kid is an autonomous thinker, this is the best program!
Educators are attentive and always looking out for gaps, proactive with their approach and strategic with the program. Thank you Jonah and James for always looking after us!

Fantastic tailored tutoring program

I had both my children enlisted in the Kinetic Education program for the second half of 2018. The team at Kinetic Education identified the gaps in both my children's knowledge and tailored their learning accordingly. This was such a wonderful tool to bridge those gaps and both my children finished the year ahead of their respective class levels. If ever they found they needed help with a task, we simply phoned Kinetic support and we were guided through the lesson with patience and kindness. This really helped my children feel supported and confident in asking for assistance.
A very big thank you to the wonderful team at kinetic education!

Awesome Program

My boys enjoyed this programme when they started seeing better results in test and better end of year reports they were very thank full for us giving them the opportunity to do this programme. they were getting rewards from the programme that helped them to try harder and achieve there final goals. they have just asked me to look into the next programme for high school kids. I will be getting it.

Learning Material

Hugely helpful and very professional service.

Kinetic Ed helped both of my daughters to identify gaps in learning and then to fill them. The program and tutors are excellent. The girls then went on to excel in mainstream education. Thank you.

Improvement in Maths

My son David started kinects education this year his maths was average has improve from since then when he got Maths for his class this year for the end of the year school award. We are so proud of him and his achievement and so glad we put him in this tutor for his support. Thank you for ur support in David's learning. See you nxt year Happy new year frm David and Family.

Our kids needed this

So much to say... our two (grades 3 and 4 this year) took on Kinetic Ed for these past 12 months, and weren’t thrilled to start with. Always going to happen! However, we set a routine, and finally finding the right time of day for them to do it, it worked. However - the bigger questions needed answering - could they be catered for personally? Would any knowledge gaps be identified and addressed, in the right way, for each child individually? Will they NOT feel like a number, getting asked round-robin questions like robots? (this is what we thought might happen - it is a web app, right). Cut to the chase - we can say yes to all of the above - we are so impressed. We have called it BT (Brain Training), and our boy is now going into Yr 5 already knowing most of the Maths and English content for the entire year in advance (after having gaps that spanned back to Yr 2), and our daughter is also over a year ahead in the same subjects (also having started with major gaps). And this is from a tailored, online, self-paced app that is easy to navigate.

We have recommended this to others, and will continue to do so. Thanks so much, Kinetic Ed. You really have made a difference.

An awesome program for any student of any ability!

This is a fantastic program to help any student in their educational journey. Having two children with learning disabilities I have found this program very useful to help them keep up with the subject matter they have learnt at school and not understood. Doing the weekly activities has meant that we tend to cover math and literacy concepts before the class. This enables my children to be familiar with the work and feel positive that they can do the work, instead of being frustrated that they don’t understand the subject content.The course is engaging and keeps up with the curriculum and it focuses on the children’s areas of weakness and improves these areas. We have been doing this program for five years now and I have just enrolled my eldest child into years 7-8. Thank you Kinetic education for helping my children achieve the academic grades they are truly capable of.

Daughter's progress is awesome

At the start of term 3 my 10yo daughter had a multiplication test and got 35/140. She started your program around the same time. Talking to her teacher today he can't believe the difference in her skills and in this week's test she got 105/140. Her confidence is up, she is eager to learn and loves the program. Thanks heaps for creating such a tailored program that worked and is fun.

Hi, Do you have an office here in South Australia? Seeing all the positive reviews makes me so excited to enroll my 2 boys. Hope to hear from you guys soon! Thanks
Hi Josie, we can certainly help you in SA. The easiest thing to do would be to call 1800 262 847 and speak to our team to discuss how we can help your 2 boys. Alternatively, feel free to go to www.kineticeducation.com.au and fill-in the form on that page and we will give you a call. We look forward to helping your 2 boys.

Were are you located?

Is this suitable for yr 8 student first year Woodville high school Adelaide south Australia? When can the student start assessment? Are you a robot or human?
Year 8 is a great time to start with Kinetic Education. Please give us a call on 1800 262 847 or email info@kineticeducation.com.au for more information. Assessment can be setup pretty much straight away. We combine the power of the computer with real tutors. Hope to hear from you soon.