• Learning Material
  • Teaching Staff

My son is so motivated to do his lesson plan with the rewards.Personalised lesson plans focus on the areas that needs more attention.Will recommend for all parents out there to try for kids education.

Hannelie

HanneliePerth, WA

A Program to support results and attitude

Found the content very relevant, with motivation on achieving the award. Tremendous support from the tutors, both my teenager and primary student. Adjustment on levels of learning is very good.

Carissa

CarissaSouth West, WA

Fantastic!

Love the lesson plans put in place, gives the kids a bit of a extra boost with the schooling. Kids get a reward for all their hard work as well.

Learning Material

Invaluable to help my children cover everything also access to support when needed.

My boys have really benefited from this program. It helps them revise what they know and learn what hey don’t with access to tutors when needed. I would recommend this to all parents to give you piece of mind that there are no knowledge gaps.

Jae

JaePerth, WA

Ideal in house tutoring and support.

Very relevant content. A good range. Appreciated ringing the tutors for them to provide lesson support and progress follow ups. Challenging, but just enough to ensure there was consistent progress.

Bronnie

BronnieSouth Australia

Caring and supportive.

Many thanks to all at Kinetic Education for your concern and care of our son and daughter during the past year. I felt that all involved certainly made every effort to get to know our children. You never rushed our conversations which were often lengthy and involved when trying to explain the nuances involved with our son and his reluctance to participate. Our daughter's progress in English in learning self-editing skills has been notable and she is interested in increasing her lessons to include Mathematics. Thanks again.

Jae S.

Jae S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Family owned Aussie educational support

My kids loved it!

This is what i needed for my daughter's . I have seen great improvement in their learning outcome through Kinetics. The tutor support is amazing. They call to discuss learning progress. I recommend kinetics to persons wanting their kids to improve or excel in the given subjects.

S King

S KingPerth, WA

Great system, exactly what my son needed .

Very satisfied. My son was very behind with maths in primary school. He was able to watch and read the tuition notes and complete the work. If he struggled he could phone for help by a tutor or go back over the content. As he improved and learned the content the difficulty increased accordingly, so he was always working to his ability. It really helped bring him up to the level he needed to be at for high school. Definitely worth the time and money.

MD Anwar Pervez

MD Anwar PervezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent tutoring

Our 10 year old daughter struggled with focussing in class and often says she 'can't do it' when faced with english or maths challenges in her homework. We looked at tutors and rather having to worry about someone coming into our home, we booked her into Online Tutoring Program. This program has increased her confidence and understanding. She is now getting better marks at school. Moreover, Kinetic study tools identified the gaps and fulfilled the gaps she had in her past years. Thanks Kinetic for introducing amazing program as needed.

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Satisfied Customer..

My son has really enjoyed the program. We used this program as a bridging course for our Year Sixer heading into high school next year. The assessment helped him progress further, improve on the learning gaps that we didn't know he had and build his confidence heading into high school. We enjoy this program on both the independent learner style and having access to turors if he struggles. Overall i reccomend this program.

Learning Material

Excellent opportunity to increase confidence and grades

I am really amazed to see my daughters progress . After the first assessment they identified some gap of her knowledge and started to work on that. The continuous support from the tutors are really appreciable. Thank you so much for offering such an excellent program.

danielle l.

danielle l.Central West, NSW

Great for grades and confidence

My daughter started struggling at school and lacked the confidence to ask her teacher for help, Kenetic education not only improved her confidence but improved her grades dramatically really fast, so now she is ahead in her class and is enjoying school again.. Highly recommend

Sharon Fairs

Sharon FairsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product and service

Service from tutors was easy to access and worthwhile. My sons mathematical understanding definitely improved during our time with Kinetic and this was evidence in his grades at school. Thank you!

Lorraine

LorraineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is such a valuable programme

I am so amazed at the improvement in my childrens learning. from the initial test that was undertaken I was told this morning that my children have almost achieved all the activities that filled those gaps in learning. The support through available phone tutors for my children and the regular calls from the tutors to check in with me, ensuring that we are on the same page and that they have a correct picture of my childrens learning and requirements makes this programme effective for my kids. Definetely worth the small charge that we pay. I couldnt get a tutor for 1 of my kids for the price I pay for 2 of them to get much needed help. Thank you for offering a great programme.

Learning Material

Wish I had started my daughters sooner!

Vinu

VinuVictoria

Good feedback and response

I personally feel Kinetic Education is great for students who struggle in their learning. The tutors are very quick in responding and giving their feedback. They also keep a check on your childs learning by calling you every week and discuss further concerns. This is what I really appreciate about Kinetic Education. They are very polite, helpful and understanding.

Great Support!

We are a new migrant family so used to a school system where kids get homework everyday and we get to see what they study every day. With the curriculum in Australia we were lost ... did not know what was happening in school, no text books, no homework...only a mid year report ... that’s when we found Kinectic Education and it helped not only set up a regular study time for the kids but was easy to understand their gaps and have a personalised lesson plan.. would recommend to all parents !

Learning Material

Success after two months. !!

After only two months my son's grades have already improved from below average to a C. The course content is reflective of what is happening in the class room as well as his course program suited to his needs. It is easy to understand and we are excited to see what he can achieve in the next few months.

Hayley

HayleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unimaginable Improvement

I can not believe the growth in our daughters Mathematic ability. Within the last 6 months she has gone from below year level average to now above average. Brilliant programmer, designed for success

Carol

Carolasked

What is the cost please

Daniel T.
Daniel T.

$36 per week for both Math and English

Rose

Roseasked

I would like to know what days do children do tutors

td.eternity72
td.eternity72

It's an online program that's done at your child's pace. If necessary, you can contact tutors (via email or phone) to help with a question, or a subject your child is stuck on. They are there to help you and your child.

William S.Kinetic Education

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your question. We help children all over Australia, combining tutor support with our online learning programs, so we can work around your schedule. Would it be possible to arrange a quick chat so I can take you through how we can best help your kids? Feel free to call us on 1800 262 847 or fill in the form on our website www.kineticeducation.com.au.

Thanks,
William

Josie E

Josie Easked

Hi,
Do you have an office here in South Australia? Seeing all the positive reviews makes me so excited to enroll my 2 boys.
Hope to hear from you guys soon!

William S.Kinetic Education

Hi Josie, we can certainly help you in SA. The easiest thing to do would be to call 1800 262 847 and speak to our team to discuss how we can help your 2 boys.

Alternatively, feel free to go to www.kineticeducation.com.au and fill-in the form on that page and we will give you a call.

We look forward to helping your 2 boys.

Get an answer from our members and Kinetic Education representatives