2Cuisinart 4 Slice Waffle Maker

Happy
HappySydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
  WAF-150A

Best waffles

After being served waffles from a friend whist in the States I came home and asked for a waffle maker for my birthday. This waffle maker has worked perfectly from the first waffle. I am using my friends recipe and it is delicious. If you make too many you can just reheat in the toaster for a snack. It is easy to clean and is quick.

Show details

george
george12 posts
Jade MP
Jade MPNorthern Territory22 posts

very good product

Just got this last week after buying it online and so far so good. My husband and little boy absolutely loved the waffles. I'm so glad read the reviews before I bought one, and I didn't even bother reading the recipe from the booklet,just checked it out on the internet. I tried making it with chocochip,the batter holds the chocochip and it doesn't stick to the plates. Pretty awesome product!

Tony
TonyWheatbelt, WA10 posts

fantastic machine

What a fab waffle maker, Could not purchase one in WA for under $180 ( which was a 2 slice not 4) and makes the deepest waffles, for under $90 what a bargain. If you need one buy it well worth the money. A bit of plastic but mainly stainless steel and the lid lock is great.

oshop
oshopAU11 posts

beyond expectation

I brought this waffle maker on [link removed] for sale price about few months ago and love it. This is now my 2nd best kitchen appliance after my $8 kmart mixer :). Every batch turned out great. The waffles are quite large and about the size of both of my hands with deep pockets. I didnt expect the waffle maker to be this good and it paid itself off after turning the 2nd batch into crispy golden waffles considering that each trip to the waffle store cost us about $40 odd bucks to feed the family of four. Now we get to enjoy the restaurant quality waffles at home for the fraction of the costs.

Adam KnightIllawarra, NSW23 posts
  4 Slice Waffle Maker

Best waffle maker I've ever used

I did my research in to waffle makers for a while before purchasing one. I must say that I've been consistently pleased with the results of this waffle maker. Getting the right recipe is definitely part of the secret too but a good recipe won't work without a great waffle iron. It's super easy to clean, just a simple wipe. Results are consistent and it heats quickly.

There is nothing I can complain about with this waffle maker. Highly recommended.
Easy to clean, consistent results.
 Show 2 replies

ssan21
ssan21AU11 posts

The best

I am so happy I payed extra and got this waffle maker. It makes perfect waffles and they don't stick at all. I use this recipe and they are super fluffy and light http://www.food.com/recipe/belgian-waffles-28501. I purchased it from kitchenware direct which is an online shop. From memory I payed $90. You get free postage if you spend more than $100 so I just purchased another item and got free postage.
Doesn't stick at all. Stands up verically so saves space in the cupboard.
 Show reply
TheStoryofLoriAU2 posts
sarah_of_brissie
sarah_of_brissieQueensland6 posts
Mumo4
Mumo4NSW, 275337 posts

Perfect waffles every time

I have only recently bought this machine, but out of the few times i have used it it worked perfectly. I have used both the recipe book and my own recipe and it cooked perfectly. My kids couldn't get enough.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the market for one, its the best priced with the better features on the market.

Easy to clean, even the drips could be picked of. A simple wipe with a sponge and it was done. This is the best non stick product i have dealt with.