Cuisinart 4 Slice Waffle Maker

Cuisinart 4 Slice Waffle Maker

WAF-100A, WAF-150A, WAF-100

See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Happy

HappyBlue Mountains

Best waffles

After being served waffles from a friend whist in the States I came home and asked for a waffle maker for my birthday. This waffle maker has worked perfectly from the first waffle. I am using my friends recipe and it is delicious. If you make too many you can just reheat in the toaster for a snack. It is easy to clean and is quick.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

george

george

Awesome!

Jade MP

Jade MPNorthern Territory, 810

very good product

Just got this last week after buying it online and so far so good. My husband and little boy absolutely loved the waffles. I'm so glad read the reviews before I bought one, and I didn't even bother reading the recipe from the booklet,just checked it out on the internet. I tried making it with chocochip,the batter holds the chocochip and it doesn't stick to the plates. Pretty awesome product!

Tony

TonyWheatbelt, WA

fantastic machine

What a fab waffle maker, Could not purchase one in WA for under $180 ( which was a 2 slice not 4) and makes the deepest waffles, for under $90 what a bargain. If you need one buy it well worth the money. A bit of plastic but mainly stainless steel and the lid lock is great.

oshop

oshopAU

beyond expectation

I brought this waffle maker on [link removed] for sale price about few months ago and love it. This is now my 2nd best kitchen appliance after my $8 kmart mixer :). Every batch turned out great. The waffles are quite large and about the size of both of my hands with deep pockets. I didnt expect the waffle maker to be this good and it paid itself off after turning the 2nd batch into crispy golden waffles considering that each trip to the waffle store cost us about $40 odd bucks to feed the family of four. Now we get to enjoy the restaurant quality waffles at home for the fraction of the costs.

Adam KnightSydney

Best waffle maker I've ever used.

I did my research in to waffle makers for a while before purchasing one. I must say that I've been consistently pleased with the results of this waffle maker. Getting the right recipe is definitely part of the secret too but a good recipe won't work without a great waffle iron. It's super easy to clean, just a simple wipe. Results are consistent and it heats quickly.

There is nothing I can complain about with this waffle maker. Highly recommended.
Easy to clean, consistent results.

Natalie76
Natalie76

Hi Adam. Where did you purchase yours at? I can't find this product anywhere.

Adam Knight

Hi Natalie, I bought mine at Victoria's Basement. They have both the 4 square and the round model. I bought the larger 4 square model. Much cheaper there than anywhere else and I believe you can order it online.

ssan21

ssan21AU

The best

I am so happy I payed extra and got this waffle maker. It makes perfect waffles and they don't stick at all. I use this recipe and they are super fluffy and light http://www.food.com/recipe/belgian-waffles-28501. I purchased it from kitchenware direct which is an online shop. From memory I payed $90. You get free postage if you spend more than $100 so I just purchased another item and got free postage.
Doesn't stick at all. Stands up verically so saves space in the cupboard.

GraDaw
GraDaw

The best waffle maker in the history of making waffles, I swear.

Margii
Margii
sarah_of_brissie

sarah_of_brissieAU

Serious machine for excellent results

cyn51
cyn51

I agree with you on the recipes provided. The waffles turned out dry but the maker is great!

Mumo4

Mumo4NSW, 2753

Perfect waffles every time

I have only recently bought this machine, but out of the few times i have used it it worked perfectly. I have used both the recipe book and my own recipe and it cooked perfectly. My kids couldn't get enough.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the market for one, its the best priced with the better features on the market.

Easy to clean, even the drips could be picked of. A simple wipe with a sponge and it was done. This is the best non stick product i have dealt with.

Ada

Adaasked

hi, I just need to be sure that this waffle maker is free of teflon

jenny vong

jenny vongasked

Where is nearest store near maroubra. Address?

Adam Knight

Victoria's basement. Google your local store.

Cooking Mummaasked

Can anyone tell me where I can buy one of these? It's been discontinued but I was hoping someone still has stock, somewhere is this great country!

TheStoryofLori
TheStoryofLori

Someone is selling one on Gumtree!

Kerrie70
Kerrie70

I just bought one from David Jones. You can contact any DJ's store (electrical appliances dept) and if you provide them with the product name and code (WAF-100A) they can search which DJ stores in Australia have them in stock. I got mine from Sydney and had it posted to Brisbane for $10.

Good Luck as they are extremely rare now.

Cooking Mumma

Thanks Lori and Kerrie. Kerrie, can you tell me which Brisbane DJs store you dealt with? I've tried two and they've been less than helpful. The gum tree one sold before the seller got back to me.

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives