Cuisinart Pressure Cooker

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker

CPC-610A, CPC-600 and CPC-600A

See the Best Multi Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Skeeter

SkeeterEchuca

Excellent product

This is the third pressure cooker which I have purchased online. My first attempt was a failure...my fault, pressure relief valve was not in right place. Works perfectly now for chicken (20 minutes) & corned beef (50 minutes) in high pressure...both placed on included rack, with a cup of hot water & a good splash of cooking oil.
A minor/major problem was the power cord which did not connect to the cooker securely. I replaced with one from another pressure cooker.
Interesting that there are many negative comments posted here. My suggestion is the pressure release valve. If it is not placed correctly on the small dot near the word "pressure" the unit will not count down once started.
Seal inside lid is easily removed & replaced for cleaning.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kogan.com for $169.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used: Several times a week
Features / Functions
Pressure Cooking

yakflow

yakflowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute lemon

Purchased in March 2019 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $186.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used: Several times a week
Features / Functions
Pressure Cooking

I just bought an instant pot and cut my losses on the cuisinart

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Timing doesn't hold if you brown or saute first as in the recipe book

I really wanted this pressure cooker to impress but no, it did not. After sauteeing and browning for a shank recipe then moved to cook the shanks, this pressure cooker continued to disappoint. As soon as it reaches temperature it would shut off. Piece of nice looking junk. Back to my cooktop pressure cooker.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
RockingRobyn
RockingRobyn

It's faulty, if in warranty they should replace. I was given one recently had to cheuck it out as out of warranty. I prefer stovetop anyhow,

I will NEVER buy Cuisinart products again!

We purchased two of these pressure cookers. One for me, one for my son. The pots both have a line on bottom like its peeling. I called Cuisinatt customer service, they could've cared less. I only had the cookers for a month! The girl I spoke with was no help at all. Never again will I purchase Cuisinart. Poor customer service!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Keeps going to keep warm mode

Managed to do 1meal in it without it clicking over to "keep warm" mode. Tried everything to get it to work but it just keeps turning off. It would make a very nice door stop. Please do your homework before you buy this as there are heaps of people having the same problem.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

This sucks!

Received as gift. Used 5x over in 1 year. Digital lights have burned out, red pressure bulb must be manipulated to get to pop, unit overheats almost everytime, won't stay in pressure mode and has been a massive disappointment as a fan of cuisinart and user of several of their products.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

What a piece of crap

The solution to using this machine is to half fill it way way below the full line. It will then sometimes work. If it almost gets to pressurise and then begins beeping don’t even try again it is so temperamental we have persisted for a year with this model after returning the first one
Very disappointed.
Avoid Cuisinart at all costs

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Happy ShopperVictoria

I am totally converted!

I was sceptical about using pressure cookers but I had heard good things about them. After purchasing and using the Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus I am totally converted. I thought it would be really complicated to use. I had assembled it and cooked a meal within the hour! Every stage of the cooking process was done in the pressure cooker (no extra pots and pans to clean), and the food was succulent and full of flavour. As for cleaning it. Piece of cake! So quick and easy (I choose to do this by hand). I'm thoroughly delighted that I took the plunge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Bakedbeans

BakedbeansMelbourne

Does the job and does it well

Missus wanted a multi purpose cook pot and after reading multiple reviews online decides to go with this. Really happy that we took the plunge. Easy to use and there's heaps of recipes online that you can find. Given it's pretty popular brand, a lot of the recipe are tailored specifically when prepared with this pot.

Pot itself is pretty heavy, but quite durable. Cleaning is quite straight forward. We had it for 6 months and still going strong.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Fluffs

FluffsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well and simple operation

Date PurchasedMay 2015

JoshuaHobart Tasmania

Does everything it claims...and then some.

Easy peasee to use....It does the job with ease....After just a few cook-ups, you will feel at ease using this fantastic Cooker for all your cooking needs...A quality product, that comes with an excellent Warranty. It really doesn't have any negatives, and once used, its quite easy to clean. I feel that anyone can buy this product with confidence.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Nirali

NiraliLondon (Ontario)

This is all I want for perfect cooking! It's time saver.

It's easy to use. Detailed description of all features. Most of the time we make Indian food and I found most of all features very useful for our style of food. Specifically I can make better curry with this product than without. It doesn't alter taste which happens with some pressure cooker. Very easy to wash in dishwasher so I use almost very single day.
I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Love cooking with a pressure cooker, but this one is finicky

Certain things come out great. It works best with items that need a lot of water (like soup or beans). But when you do something that you don't want to put a lot of water (like lasagna) it will keep going to the warm setting and wont build pressure. That is frustrating as I have ruined food because of this or it takes forever, which defeats the purpose of cooking with pressure.

Does not work!

I returned one Cuisinart CPC-600 pressure cooker because it went to "warm" mode as soon as it reached pressure. Now the second one does the same thing if I use the brown or sauté mode first. I have even put the entire unit out side in below freezing weather to cool it down, and it still will go to the warm mode if I have browned meat first. I am researching another brand so I can trash this useless boat anchor.

Bad Customer Service

Mine did the same and when I called about warranty the charged me $10.00 to ship out the replacement and it cost me another $25.00 to return the bad one. Stay away from this product and all Conair/Cuisinart products. I have read of others having the same problem. I think we should do a class action suit.

Hetoldmenottodoit

HetoldmenottodoitUmina Beach

I love it - best appliance I have bought in years - and I've bought a few!

Total Rubbis

Husband bought it for me. Used it three times, browned the meat, followed instructions, placed it on high pressure, set time to 20 min, then after only 2 min, it beeps and stops, goes to warm, don't waste your money, I will be returning mine.

AndrewLilydale

so frustrating!

Had enough!
Set the cooking time and pressure (low or high). Press start. Starts beautifully.
After a short while, it STOPS with a beep that we have come to hate.
No matter how runny or liquid the cooking medium, it just keeps turning off.
Have replaced the top seal. No change.
Today we finally decided to bin it and get another brand.
can't think
Stops during cooking cycle

Andrew

Post Script: The "work around" we found by accident is to only use the "Low Pressure" setting. Faultless so far and only slightly increased cooking times required.

Andrew

PPS The Low Pressure decided to stop working. It is now in the bin!

gettingthere

gettingthereBrisbane

Cooks as promised.

Georgina K

Georgina Kasked

Happy Shopper

We actually purchased ours from the Cruisinart website as a part exchange for another product, so we didn't pay the full price. I believe it was $239 on their website.

Rocio

Rocioasked

Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase the plug in cord for this product?
I have gone to store in Melbourne that sell this product.. but not extra parts.
Cheers
Rocio

Gaye S.
Gaye S.

Cuisinart Australia stock spare parts

JenS

JenSasked

Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

I was in love with this appliance, but after more than a year of use, it's no longer sealing correctly.

I purchased this from Kitchen Warehouse in Cockburn. Is it possible to get a new seal or do I have to return the whole appliance?

Joshua

Hi Jen...Most of the manufactures of these appliances suggest that we replace the main seal, being the one that secures the lid, on a yearly basis.
It doesn't really matter which brand we have, these seals are very readily available directly from the company, or from their retailers.

In my own case, I have a number of different brands of Pressure Cookers, and have always found the different companies very prompt to respond to sending out a replacement seal, without any great expense. Most of the modern seals seem to be made from a 'silicon' material.

I hope this assists you....Regards....Joshua.

Hi, As soon as I bought my cooker I purchased replacement seals. I bought them from EBay (they came from Hong Kong) and were heaps cheaper than the brand name seal. I have not had to use them yet, but I can't see any reason not to save money and buy a generic brand - it really looks identical to the branded one. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker CPC-600A
  • Discontinued

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker CPC-600A

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker CPC-600
  • Discontinued

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker CPC-600

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

CategoryMulti Cookers and Pressure CookersMulti Cookers and Pressure CookersMulti Cookers and Pressure Cookers
TypeElectricElectricElectric