Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed HM-90SA (White)

Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed HM-90SA (White)

See the Best Handheld Food Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Irene

IreneMelbourne

A keeper

I am just beginning my baking journey and so far I got no complains. It is very easy to setup, and use. The built-in storage was a bonus. You can really see and feel the quality of the material, it is a keeper indeed.

I have been traumatised with buying a cheap hand mixer as mine blew up on my face a few minutes of use. Now I decided I want the one with quality in mind so it will last longer and I don't need to keep buying another one. Only time will tell for me how long this product will last but so far so good.

Overall, if you want a keeper, get this so you won't have to go back to square one of doing lots of research and reading reviews.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Hari_M

Hari_MPerth, WA

Perfect Hand Mixer

Date PurchasedJul 2017
kim_t2_au

kim_t2_au

Fantastic. Just what I wanted.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

See all Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed HM-90SA (White) but you can read 1 question about Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 9-Speed.

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives

CategoryHandheld Food Mixers