1.7

• Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff

DavidHobart, TAS

Cunard resort to bait-and-switch booking practices

mARJ

mARJHunter Region, NSW

Why Make Promises and not keep them

JScrap

JScrapSydney

Reprehensible Service. Bad Form Cunard.

Stoffel1

Stoffel1Perth

Bad bad. Don't expect your refund.

Terri H.

Terri H.

Refund?

stonewalling,website doesnt work properly, no communication and still waiting for a refund for a cruise THEY cancelled 6 weeks ago. What can anyone expect now they are owned by Carnival. What a shame a grand old line has sunk to the depths of its booze cruise cousins

Cass63

Cass63Sydney, NSW

My husband lost his job and so I had to cancel 2 planned cruises with Cunard. The Coronavirus crisis has compounded the situation and money to pay bills and put food on the table is non existent. I have contacted Cunard to try and expedite my refunds ( mind you they still withheld well over $1000 in cancellation fees even though travel was more than 6 months out) but they keep stone walling me. Their actions are deplorable and they are greedy and very unsympathetic to the needs of others. I believe these actions are appalling and needs to be reviewed.

DavidSydney, NSW

No ability to contact them regarding cancelling them

Cunard have stated that as a british national and over 70 and a British national then you can cancel but there is no way to contact them to cancel. The UK office is closed and nobody is responding on Social Media.

DinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disability Discrimination

Travelling PartySeniors

CapnbazzaPerth, WA

Great ship to travel on

KarsteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service and they don't care

Karste

Lesson here is if you are going to book a cruise DO NOT do it through a third party.

Behroze

BehrozeSydney, NSW

Great ship but shame about the entertainment

Trip Length5 days
Marion

MarionBanora Point

Total disappointment. We won't travel on Cunard ships again.

There is no longer any semblance of British culture or class. We found the only interest of the cruise owners was collecting dollars from us, example expecting us to pay tips for drinks and adding a service fee as well. Money changing, well, we wanted to change some pounds and euros into US$ so the euros were exchanged for pounds first, then to US$ and for every exchange, we were charged 16%. The food was not of the standard we expected from a cruise liner, in short, total disappointment.

Trip Length24 days

Cunard not up to Australian Cruise Ship Service Standards

Ann L

Ann Lasked

Cunard Line Queen Elizabeth

We had our cunard cruise cancelled and we r getting refund so they say. We recived an email mid feb regarding our cancelled cruise and we hav been waiting ever since for our money which is quiet considerable. When we called cunard last week we were told they would expedite the refund but with the gentleman doing that it eould take another 6 weeks. Today is 10 weeks that we hav been waiting. Is anyone having the same problem? Many tks everyone.

Cass63

Cass63asked

Cunard Line

My husband lost his job and so I had to cancel 2 planned cruises with Cunard. The Coronavirus crisis has compounded the situation and money to pay bills and put food on the table is non existent. I have contacted Cunard to try and expedite my refunds ( mind you they still withheld well over $1000 in cancellation fees even though travel was more than 6 months out) but they keep stone walling me. Their actions are deplorable and they are greedy and very unsympathetic to the needs of others. I believe these actions are appalling and need to be reviewed.

David

I'm sorry to hear this - yes I agree, they are behaving poorly and I hope they wake up and reflect on the impact this has on everyday lives.

Capnbazza

If Cunard have canceled the cruises then you are entitled to a full refund. I realise you needed to cancel and wish you all the best but Cunard should realise what is happening to people and do the right thing. We have two cruises in October leaving Southampton and will need to cancel them together with our Qantas airfare. Qantas are wanting huge cancellation fees so we are waiting to see when borders are open. If they don't then Qantas will have to make a refund!!!

Dina

I agree. They are terrible to deal with

Barry Green

Barry Greenasked

Cunard Line Queen Elizabeth

We are embarking in Sydney on the QE2 on April 1 for a 11 night cruise to NZ how many formal nights are we going to have?

Capnbazza

There would be two formal nights

Dina

Sorry I can’t answer this. We were not allowed to travel with Cunard because of our disability scooter