Sydney Princess Cruises

Sydney Princess Cruises

See the Best Cruises in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney Princess Cruises? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Booked Through
  • Entertainment
  • Rooms
  • Food
  • Staff

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Disgusting buffet food

Disgusting and I can't believe they served up this slop to paying customers.
The worst buffet food I have ever had. I threw plate and all in the bin. This tour should be closed down. It's an insult and rip off to ur hard earned money. There is no transparency when I initially booked and asked about food options. Seating upstairs had filthy shag cushions. Bad atmosphere, unclean, no style. I can't believe they get u on this boat to be treated so badly.

Amazing time for a 30th birthday

Amazing time spent aboard The Jerry Bailer boat 4 hours travel time
, staff very friendly and accommodating the whole night . Would definately recommend for a birthday or big event. Even before the event through emails and text seeing if there was anything I needed for the night before I arrived . Thankyou guys

Other Cruises

Donna
DonnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome cruises

Would just like to say that last year I went on two cruises with this company. The whale watching lunch cruise and the Christmas day lunch cruise. Both cruises were wonderful experiences. Easy to book, fantastic food, cold drinks and excellent service. The views and the whales were to die for of course. I'm hoping to repeat them both this year. Would highly recommend this great company.

Cruises

Find out how Sydney Princess Cruises compares to other Cruises

Wonderful event.

My family has wonderful experience from the cruise holiday. The service and food are great. Very comfortable sailing. Definitely will go again.

NickN
NickNsydney

Daughters 21st Fantastic Night

Great to deal with, attention to detail and smooth sailing all the way.
The Jerry Bailey was stunning, exactly how we imagined and planned.
There was plenty of food and very delicious too.
Awesome DJ, Would definately recommend 10/10!
Very Professional all the way.

Dominique
DominiqueSydney, NSW

Good family night out

Booked through Groupon easy as. Had a goo experience which matched my expectations. Was satisfied with the amenities onboard. Good music nice food and friendly staff. Good value for money. Thanku will use services again.

Avoid If Planning A Wedding

All seemed very good at the time before we handed over a deposit but shortly after we had paid the deposit the customer service was absolutely terrible!
Communication is TERRIBLE!! They don't respond to emails or return phone calls!!!
The lady [name removed] that organises the weddings appears nice and just says yes to everything until you hand over your deposit.

If planning a wedding go to a larger, more reputable company and avoid Sydney Princess Cruises at all costs!!

What a joke of a company!!

Exceptional from start to finish

We decided to have our 40th on Sydney Harbour! After calling around and speaking to some of these charter boats in Sydney we finally found one to suit us to a tee! From the initial call, the cruise, the service was fantastic, the stunning boat turned up on time, extremely clean, decorations were perfect! Food delicious, fresh and plentiful, staff very attentive nothing was a problem!
Our guests complimented us through the cruise and now wish to book further cruises! Would highly recommend
Reliable,delivered everything promised

Other Cruises

Perfect Event

I choose Sydney Princess Cruises due to the Professional Friendly service my company received from the 1st point of contact to the end of our event, they really go the extra mile
The catamaran is immaculate,staff professional,uniformed and friendly,
Food was delicious its great to see the chef onboard cooking your meal
Thanks we will be back again!!
Thanks Sydney Princess Cruises
Reliable,delivered what they promised,well priced,immaculate boat

Cruises