2My Cruises

4.4

Cheryl
CherylHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding customer service

We have been working with Joseph Alam to organise our ocean and river cruises next year and he has been an absolute delight to deal with. Nothing is too much trouble and he goes out of his way to deliver excellent customer service. Certainly the best experience we’ve had with an online travel agent in our travels.
Keely R.
Keely R.South East Queensland, QLD

Too easy

Quick and efficient! Thanks Joe and My Cruises gor always offering value for money Show details ·  1
Jo M.
Jo M.

Cruising around Japan

Just booked a cruise to Japan - Joseph Alam provided excellent customer service. He was quick to respond to our enquiry and within hours we have booked an amazing cruise which satisfied all of my requirements. I have always had exceptional customer care with my dealings with mycruises from previous experiences. Show details ·  1
Colin M.
Colin M.

Stranded

Nor impressed, currently left stranded at Darwin airport without a transfer to the Hilton Show details
My Cruises   DM

Hi Colin, we are so sorry to hear of this! Can you please reply with your booking number so that we can investigate? Kind regards, My Cruises.

Kim M.
Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Laetesha and Ignite Travel

Laetesha is wonderful, and responds to all questions, big, small or bloody ridiculous - with humour, diligence and knowledge! Thank you from Kim, Russ, Mick and Tracey. Show details ·  1
K Akino
K Akino

Enquiries and questions answered promptly

My parents have just booked the MT-1597 Classic Europe tour in 2025 with tour agent Jorden K and we are delighted with the service he has provided thus far. He has been constantly available, following up and helping with questions we have. Show details ·  1
Cath
CathHunter Region, NSW

Amazing consultant Laetisha

Laetisha saved the day. I was going to walk away from booking back to back cruises due to the poor customer service of another agent. Laetisha took the time to problem solve and I am one happy customer and able to travel with our friends thanks to her help. Show reply
Nicole
NicoleSouthwest, VIC3 posts

29 day tour - UK and Europe 2025

We have just booked our trip of our lifetime with Josh from My Cruises for August 2025 UK and Europe 29-day tour. Josh has been so wonderful and kind, taking time to explain things and answer all of my questions. All emails were responded to in a timely manner. Josh could not be more helpful. If you are lucky enough to get Josh as your Touring Sales Consultant, you are in great hands. Show details ·  1
Debbiesr
DebbiesrSydney, NSW2 posts

Booking made easy

Joseph was great- very patient and detailed in his work. I would recommend him. Tour to come! Show reply
Joyce Brown
Joyce BrownSydney, NSW3 posts

Exception Customer Service!!!

Laetisha Baldon was extremely helpful while assisting me with a booking for a trip to Spain and Portugal on the 8th August 2025.
Laetisha explained the processes that was required, is very professional and her description about what would happen next was easy to follow, perfect, in fact. She is very knowledgeable about her role and extremely willing to assist.
The booking was processed easily and efficiently. Show details ·  1
Leah
LeahIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great company to deal with - very easy booking process

Sharon King was Amazing. Very attentive and easy to deal with. Helped me make amendments to an existing booking and her customer service was exceptional!!! Show reply
Karen N.
Karen N.Murray Mallee, SA

Booking Experience

I have just booked my first overseas solo holiday and couldn't have been more than happy with the service Joshua offer over the phone. He answered all my questions and was very helpful explaining everything. Looking forward to experiencing Morocco in 2025. Show details ·  1
Dhana
Dhana

My experience with My Cruises

It was such a pleasure dealing with Paige.She was very patient and answered all my queries clearly.She would be an asset to any sales team.She was very professional and at the same time kind and easy to talk to. Show reply
Roy and Tania
Roy and Tania

Joshua McConnell

We found Josh to be both friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. He helped us immensely on our upcoming cruise. Could not have asked for a better experience. Show details ·  1
Kingegg
KingeggGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

After bad start was good

Arrived at hotel on first day at 9 pm to be told we were a day early, we had to pay top rate to get a bed. We were on the scheduled itinerary, so poor work from agent involved. The remainder was good, no mistakes! Show details ·  1
Cruise Experience
Entertainment
Rooms
Staff

Diane
Diane

We too are looking to book the Mycruise Mediterranean cruise for May 2025. I have viewed other review sites and have to say more negative reviews than positive, a lot of complaint about distance hotels are from main towns. Had anyone else experienced this?

D Day
D Day

I have a fly/stay/cruise to Honolulu booked through My Cruises October 2024. I have emailed several times to find out hotel name we are staying at for 2 nights, as I would like to purchase transfers and tours in advance I need time to save for these things as I am a pensioner. I know its still several months away but I dont like trying to book things last minute. They never respond. I dont think I am asking much.

My Cruises   DM
Amanda G

The cruise component of our holiday was cancelled by NCL, and NCL notified us directly several weeks ago. Since then I have been trying to get information from My Cruises as to what our alternatives are, but have been given nothing. There are 7 of us traveling and we have paid $25,000 in deposits so far, as well as an additional $1750 in airfare change fees to allow us two stopovers. I have phoned My Cruisees 4 times but keep getting told they'll be in touch with alternatives soon. Has anyone been in this situation, and if so, how long did it take for them to finally get in touch? What was the outcome overall - did you lose airfares etc? Their lack of communication makes us very concerned.

Helen
Helen

which cruise component for which trip was this for Amanda?

Amanda G

10 day cruise departing Athens 27/10/24, going to Greek Islaes, Turkey and Egypt.

Ray