My Cruises

See the Best Cruises in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Cruises

• Food
  • Staff
Gee Gee
Gee GeeNortheast, VIC

fantastic service in hard times.

With these tuff frustrating times I cannot believe how good the service has been with Mycruises .... we have a unusual personal situation for going on a cruise which is our problem , but the girl has been so help full.. We have to be patient in these times as it isn't their fault when cruises are cancelled. We will continue booking trips with them.

Frustrated
FrustratedPerth, WA

Still waiting for cruise refund paid to my cruses on 2 March 2022

I can only be objective and state the facts…..
My cruises have been holding my NCL refund since 2 March 2022, it was confirmed to me on 4 April that my cruises have received the refund. I have made 4 phone calls since then with the only outcome being Refunds are looking in to it and will contact me. Have had no satisfaction whatsoever! What do I do next??? Worst cruise company I have ever dealt with.

Paul
Paul

Terrible Customer Service!!

I am a patient person but My Cruises have been shocking at dealing with a cruise credit owing to me from celebrity cruises. After starting the process 3 months ago and about 5 phone calls to them, each time being told they had no answer, I got the number for the 3rd party supplier and rang them myself. They had it sorted for me in 20 mins. Why couldn't My Cruises just ring them instead of emailing. Absolutely terrible customer service.

Annie
AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good booking experience

Very good and easy booking experience, explained in detail in a friendly and efficient manner. Very quick replies, Emails sent promptly, Thankyou, looking forward to cruising again with My Cruises.

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Annie, we're so happy to see that you were pleased with your booking experience. We hope that you are looking forward to your cruise holiday!

Not happy Jan!

Trish
Trish

Hi. Trisha Cormack. MYC-21753.
Thankyou

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Thank you Trisha, I have forwarded this to our Sales Manager.

Bev N.
Bev N.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well done!

I received an email last night in regards to our booking for October stating that it would need to be changed. I rang this morning expecting to be on hold for most of the day but the call was answered within half an hour by Johnny. I would like to give him a 5 star thumbs up review for all of his help in answering my queries about changing the date. He was very professional, courteous and helpful. Well done My Cruises!

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Bev, we're so glad that we've been able to answer all of your holiday queries! We hope that you are still looking forward to your cruise.

DebbieMid North Coast, NSW

Communication is Dreadful

Found out our tour was cancelled via a Facebook page. Have called and emailed trying to arrange a replacement cruise and had no response. Meanwhile time is going by and we are missing out on other opportunities! Can’t even get confirmation that the land tour will proceed which was booked in conjunction with this cancelled cruise ! So frustrating the lack of communication! They need to hire more staff. Will never book through them again because of the lack of communication.

Debbie

Thank you for your response. I look forward to hearing from them with hopefully confirmation the land tour in Italy will proceed and another cruise can be arranged for us. Thanks.

hsk166Tasmania

Awful Customer Service

Booked 2 cruises with them back in 2021, due to Covid they had been cancelled and I was offered to get a refund or credit on 24 March 2022. I wrote back to them on 29 March 2022 that I would like to get a refund for both cancellations and received a reply from Tara Fenton on 31 March 2022 that they will get back to me within 3-4 weeks. Since I hadn't heard anything from them, I emailed them again on 17 May 2022 and received an automated reply that they will reply within 5 working business days. Admittedly, it's shy one day of 5 working days, but I am sick of being ignored and would like to know what happened to my refund.

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Hajar, just following up to let you know that our Customer Service team has been in touch regarding your refund. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Hi Katharina,
It's been two weeks now, and so far, no one from My Cruises Customer Service has been in contact with me. Could you please find out what's going on? Thank you.

Sharon EbsworthMurray Region, NSW

Poor Customer Service- take our money then never hear back from them

Sharon Ebsworth

Thank you for responding. My booking no is: MYC 09920, I am unsure of the invoice number, I would welcome a phone call.

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Thank you Sharon. I have passed your information onto our customer service team.

John MorganHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful people to deal with

Booking process very easy and responses from staff made everything easy. The staff I dealt with were very experienced and answered all questions I asked. Would not hesitate to book again for another cruise.

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi John, thank you for your positive feedback. We hope you are excited about your cruise!

Mary
MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Another great package through My Cruises

The agent I spoke to was very personable. He had an excellent manner and was a pleasure to deal with. I have booked with My Cruises before and was very pleased with its ease of contact and the quality of the package and experience they provide. Looking forward to this next holiday through them.

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Mary, we're so happy that you've chosen to book with us again! We can't wait to hear all about your cruise holiday.

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

1st class, as usual!!

Booking process is easy with My Cruises. This is the third time I have booked with them and I have never been disappointed. I am sure that there will be a 4th time as they offer value for money and great service. All the staff that I've dealt with have been knowledgeable and great to talk with.

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Linda, thank you for choosing to book with us time and time again! We hope you are looking forward to your next cruise.

Deb carman
Deb carman

Sail away ,sail away ,sail away

I called and dealt with a lovely lady called April.
Omg her knowledge and assistance were 1st rate. Felt confident enough to book the cruise next day. Her emails were prompt

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Deb, thank you for your positive feedback. We hope that you are looking forward to your cruise holiday!

Julie
Julie

Booking My Trip.

Very easy to contact the company and to make my initial booking. This sounds an amazing holiday with interesting ports. Will be looking forward to this wonderful trip. Thank you Pani

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Julie, thank you for your positive feedback. We hope you have an amazing time on your cruise holiday!

Booking was smooth and professional

This is just a booking review, Pani was very thorough and explained all details! He answered all my queries and we are looking forward to a great cruise in 2023!

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for choosing us for your cruise holiday! We hope you are excited for your upcoming escape.

hsk166asked

Booked 2 cruises back in 2021, due to Covid they had been cancelled and I was offered to get a refund or credit on 24 March 2022. I wrote back on 29 March 2022 that I would like to get a refund for both cancellations and received a reply from Tara Fenton on 31 March 2022 that they will get back to me within 3-4 weeks. Since I hadn't heard anything from them, I emailed them again on 17 May 2022 and received an automated reply that they will reply within 5 working business days. Admittedly, it's shy one day of 5 working days, but I am sick of being ignored and would like to know what happened to my refund.
Booking ref no: MYC 6890 and MYC 15943

John Morgan

I have not had that problem yet, but My Cruises should have refunded the monies when they said they would

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Hajar, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. Our Customer Service team have now been in touch regarding your refund.

Gil Hasked

I've sent 3 follow up emails & made 3 phone calls too to MyCruises to follow up on amount of final payment for our Alaska Tour this September. I haven't had a response yet & it's very frustrating dealing with MyCruises. My booking reference is :MYC-18573.
Has anyone experience the same poor customer service from My Cruises.

Andrew
Andrew
Mona G.
Mona G.asked

Who do you recommend on the Gold Coast as a representive for my cruises

KatharinaMy CruisesSend a private message

Hi Mona, our fantastic team of Cruise Experts are all based here on the Gold Coast.

Get an answer from our members and My Cruises representatives