Pleasure Cruising Club

See the Best Cruises in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pleasure Cruising Club

3.8

Will scam you out of money

The most unprofessional service I’ve ever dealt with. They forged our signatures to scam us out of receiving back the $500 bond. They claimed we caused damage to the boat but have not provided evidence of damage caused by us. After multiple attempts at asking for time stamped photo evidence, they cannot provide anything. Claimed they showed us the damage when we completed our trip but they be DID NOT. They also claimed we signed to accept the damage when we completed our trip but we DID NOT. They sent a screenshot of our “signature” made at 3:24pm but we didn’t disembark the boat until after 4:00pm. So dodgy. Do not trust them!

• Incentivised Review No

Best day out on “voodoo” luxury yacht

We had a two hour cruise on “Voodoo” luxury yacht as a surprise for a friends birthday. Ken was wonderful and extremely accomodating and the trip itself was amazing. Such a beautiful boat! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and can’t wait to do it again!

• Incentivised Review No

Day Cruise

A group of 12 of us had the opportunity to enjoy a cruise for the day last weekend and had the absolute pleasure to be hosted by a young lady Stella who made our afternoon a day to remember. A true reflection of good old fashion service. Thanks to her We will now be signing up a for a membership. Thank You for the great day. By the way, Good Luck with your exams!!

Great value and service

Great day out! Hassle free day on a great boat. Highly reccomended to all. Thank you to Pleasure Cruising for making our time enjoyable, dont buy a boat just do what we did join a club and enjoy.

One of Melbourne's best experiences

Kev
KevMelbourne

What a great idea

Looking to buy a boat but joined the club two years ago. Could not justify spending the money on a boat. Service is top notch. Training program is great value for the money

Mrs. Zhang
Mrs. ZhangAU

Great experience today as always

Gary F.Pleasure Cruising ClubSend a private message

Privileged to have you as a member

Jack wilsonMelbourne

Terrible

Gary F.Pleasure Cruising ClubSend a private message

We are pleased with today’s VCAT decision ruling that you are to pay all outstanding fees. We trust that you will honour the decision by an independent umpire.

Devang P
Devang PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic concept and great service

No issues at all. Great service and a great concept. The weather is an issue but it's out of their control. Much better than buying a boat. It's very flexible as well.

Rafael J.
Rafael J.Melbourne

Multiple Boats

What made me join the club is the idea of being able to use different boats in a single membership. Unlike other memberships were you're confined in one model, you can actually be on the cheapest plan but still be able to use the bigger boats. Technically, the difference is in the number of boating days. So if I want more boating days, I will stick to my own boat class. Sometimes, the family wants to be on the bigger boat so I reserve those ones too. It takes bigger points but that's logical. I like the flexibility the club gives.

TT31
TT31VICTORIA

Good concept

Me and a friend are syndicating our membership with the club. Our boat is R3600 or Dazzler. I actually like this better than the bigger one they have. Its just a personal preference. The handling and performance are excellent and if the sea knots rises, you can batten down the hatches and drive back with no problem. This boat got rough water capabilities. Overall I had no problem with this boat. But since this is a membership, you cant really tell who's gonna mess up with the boat or what not. The guys there take actions straightaway and line the repairs up. The great thing about this club is that even if you can't use your boat due to repairs, you have other boats as a back up.

Alex729G
Alex729GVICTORIA

pioneer member on reckless

Joined the club in 2013 and its nice to see that there are more and more people joining. Don't know about the guy who commented here but I had no problem with the policy. I read the agreement and asked questions. Made sure I understand every detail. Its pretty straightforward. Get on the boat, pay for your own fuel, leave the boat that's it. They keep me updated with my points and they have better customer service now. My only enemy here is the weather. If the weather is bad, I have no choice. Needs to cancel. Happened alot of times. But thats understandable

Sam Harvey
Sam HarveySydney

Well equipped boat

The best place to setup camp for an awesome weekend in the city. We stayed for a couple of nights on Fairview Rivera and it was excellent. We were a group of 5 and still plenty of room. We enjoyed hanging out at the back deck, barbecuing and drinking while listening to our favorite songs. Staff were all very helpful. We'll use it for cruising next time. Sam

diana9baking
diana9bakingVIC, 3008

Family Bonding

My hubby have been a member with pleasure cruising since 2014. We have class 1 type of membership and our boat there is a mustang model. These days its really hard to find time to bond with the kiddos (me and hubby are both working). But going out on boating even once a month is a big thing for me and my family. The kids look forward to it every time we book online. The boat is nice and relaxing. Kids grow up fast these days and before we know it, they've already started their own lives. Atleast they would have great memories with the family on the water and I have pleasure cruising to thank for that. Also, sonia has been very nice.

What a disgrace