Cushie Tushies Aqua Swim

Cushie Tushies Aqua Swim

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cushie Tushies

Kirsty M
    Kirsty MSydney Surrounds, NSW

fit baby and toddler. comfy and long lasting

we have just begun using our cushie tushies swim nappies on our second child. they are still working just as well as they did from day dot. great fitting, and great designs. we LOVE them.
    any inquiries or issues we have had, have been addressed immediately. they are a pleasure to deal with. highly recommended.

Emma
    Emma

Best swim nappy

I have used the cushie tushie swim nappies for both my boys and cannot fault them. I happen to own three and they are used at least weekly. After three and a half years of use they are still in great condition, the boys find them comfortable and functionally they are great. I love not having to use disposable nappies. Not to mention, the customer service at cushie tushies is always second to none.

Mumma Hound
    Mumma HoundMount Cotton

Great swim nappy!

Absolutely great swim nappy! It's very fast drying, easy to wash (we just throw it in with the rest of our swimming gear after our weekly swim and away it goes!) very cute prints and a great fit too. We have a very squirmy baby, especially on the change table and it's easy to fit this nappy onto him quickly!

Mum to 7
    Mum to 7Elimbah

Such a great swim nappy!!

Love love love Cushie Tushie swim nappies! I got one in my mixed fulltime pack for free!
    Such cute designs & the fit is amazing! My son did a poo while we were having our first swimming lesson at 4 months old & I was prepared for an evacuation of the pool due to the sound that came from him. Well to my surprise his swim nappy contained everything! Now anyone that has changed a 4 month old breastfed baby knows this is no small feat.
    Well done for saving me from a potentially super embarrassing moment!

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Cushie Tushies Aqua Swim compares to other Reusable Nappies

KimmyP
    KimmyP

This is the best swim nappy

I wish I had found this swim nappy with my eldest son. We had other brands for me eldest and they went loose and slipped down and another got eaten by the chlorine at our local pool. Got this swim nappy for my middle son and it was amazing! The adjustable sides means it lasted from when he started swimming lessons until toilet trained so about 6 months - 3 years of age, and has now been passed on to my third son.

Emily
    Emily

Brilliant swim nappy

We love this swim nappy - very adjustable, great prints, affordable and most importantly no containment failures!!
    We have had trouble finding a swim nappy that fits as our baby has super chubby legs but a small waist - the two rows of snaps are great as we can adjust it to suit.
    The snaps also make it much much easier to get on than the pull up style nappies.
    Definitely the best reusable swim nappy we've tried.

Erin
    Erin

Love Them! So easy to use and saves you money so why not?!

We Love our Cushie Tushies swim nappies here! Having a pool and doing swimming lessons we use them almost daily in the warmer months. These are why We love them
    * They are the cutest designs and fit from 6-18kg
    * They are made from great quality material which last ages in highly chlorinated pools, I have 2 for each child (1 spare incase of a poo accident) and they last well over a year so thats $39.90 for 2 reusable swim nappies as opposed to buying disposable swim nappies every couple of weeks
    * We've had a few poo accidents in the pool from different shaped babies and its safe to say the elastic legs catch poo accidents well, no leaks so far on 3rd bub.
    All in all a great swim nappy and does the job well!!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
    kem
    kemDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic! Great value! Cute!!

I love the cushie tushie swim nappy! Disposable swim nappies are very expensive and don't always contain poop. These are a great fit and great value because they'll fit until my babies are toilet trained! Adorable patterns. And so easy to wash. We have 2 for each baby so we always have a spare (and we just had to have one of each pattern ;) )

Emuma
    EmumaDarwin

They're ok

We have had our swim nappy for about 9 months and it's ok, it still fits but the elastic has totally gone and the PUL is crackly. While it does still work I expected it to be a bit better quality and last longer. We've only used it moderately so I can only assume its cause of the humidity an heat in Darwin. However I did expect that it should be able to handle it. I probably will buy another one unless I find something better.
    I liked the sizing and prints
    Poor quality elastic

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Cushie Tushies Aqua Swim compares to other Reusable Nappies

excellent swim nappy

I bought one of these at a baby expo and have been using it for at least a year now. It has endured many swimming lessons and trips to the beach. The fasteners are easy to use and having them in sets of 2 on either side gives a good fit around the legs. A lot cheaper than the disposable swim nappies and also better for the environment :)
    looks cute, value for money, good quality product that lasts

Saada
    Saada

Fantastic investment for Swimming Lessons!

My little Bubs has just started Swimming Lessons at 6 months old and we are loving the Cushie Tushies reusable Swimming Nappy! I even see other kids at my pool wearing the same thing! My bubs has really put the nappy to the test too and it has always held up and washed perfectly. I now own both colours and look forward to using them for the next few years.
    Easy to use, inexpensive, cute patterns.