D & C Auto Glass

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by D & C Auto Glass

4.9
Sammy S.
Sammy S.Perth, WA

Highly recommend D & C Auto Glass

I had a booking with D&C Auto Glass to replace my windshield for when I return from work however when my flight got delayed 5 hours making me miss my appointment Dave still came around after hours to replace it for me. Dave is very professional and great at what he does I highly recommend D&C Auto Glass. Thank you Dave for helping me out in your own time my new windscreen is perfect

Cristina N.D & C Auto GlassSend a private message

Sammy thanks for the awesome review. Much appreciated for a small business. Happy we could help.

Professional

Excellent response and efficient replacement of windscreen. Covered all issues and completed the job without a hitch. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationPerth
Cristina N.D & C Auto GlassSend a private message

Graeme, thank you for your review. Enquiring whether you would be so kind and post your review on our main stream GMB page link here: https://g.page/DCautoglassPerth/review?rc Many thanks. The team at D & C Auto Glass

LARRY G.
LARRY G.Perth, WA

Highly recommend D&C Auto Glass.

Windscreen was broken Sunday morning. Left an email with D&C to contact me Monday. Had a phone call from Dave Sunday afternoon. Explained to Dave that we needed the car repaired asap. He was busy working SoR all day Monday. Called past Mon arvo on the way home & replaced the screen. Also, explained that l needed to get all the Forward Driving System re-calibrated at the Dealership. Fast, knowledgeable, clean & the price was fair. (& doesn't mind a chat). Small family business offering 100% service. Thoroughly recommend D&C. Thanks Dave.

Cristina N.D & C Auto GlassSend a private message

Thanks Larry for the awesome review. Much appreciated :)

Lucy
Lucy

highly recommend

Very quick to respond to initial enquiry and came to house to carry out work
(replace windscreen). Competitively priced too. Highly recommend this company.

Cristina N.D & C Auto GlassSend a private message

Hi Lucy, thanks for the awesome review! Love you to leave the same on our main feed Google My Business. The link is here: https://g.page/DCautoglassPerth/review?rc

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how D & C Auto Glass compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Tex
TexPerth, WA

Amazing.....

Like to thanks Dave For replacing my front screen window this morning highly recommend to anyone that needs there window done,incredible extremely and respectful at what those 100% thanks Dave.

Mr Shehabi
Mr ShehabiPerth, WA

Unbelievable Service: A1

Dave was incredible. Fast, proficient, very cost effective, incredibly knowledgeable. I cannot recommend D & C Auto Glass high enough. Would use this service again in a heart heart. Dave literally saved the door window mechanism from being busted through the knowledge and experience of being in the industry for over 35 years. AMAZING.

Cristina N.D & C Auto GlassSend a private message

Dave fitted the new windscreen to my 1974 Kombi very promptly and did an excellent job.
He was most informative and knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.
Would most certainly use D & C Glass again.

Cristina N.D & C Auto GlassSend a private message

Fantastic customer service. 5 Star.

Local business that really know their stuff. Extremely competitive compared to O'Briens or Instants who were trying to charge me $600 for the same job!

Cristina N.D & C Auto GlassSend a private message

Hey Lauren, thank you for your 5 star review. We are very competitive with our prices and can usually beat the big national repairers hands down. Thank you for supporting a local small business.

DLH
DLHMelbourne

My cracked windscreen was repaired within 25 minutes. Very impressed!

Cristina N.D & C Auto GlassSend a private message

DLH thanks for your awesome 5 star review. We are very competitive with our prices and can usually beat the big national repairers hands down. Thank you for supporting a local small business.

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops