D-Link AC750 DSL-2878

D-Link AC750 DSL-2878

See the Best Modems / Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgruntled

DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible Performance

Purchased in June 2019 for $149.00.

Number of Connected Devices 5 devices
Reliability

Wai CHU

Wai CHUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This modem is excellent

The modem I got from JB HiFi is easy to set up and performs excellently. It never drops out and can stably get connect to the internet. Its administrative control software is very user friendly. The only shortfall is that you can not register the purchase for warranty due to software glitch.

Geoff.T

Geoff.Tasked

I have a DSL-2878 & I'm having trouble with internet connection. The trouble happens quite a lot, I will have connection & it will drop-out on my laptop so connected but no internet. I check my phones wifi & I have internet connection. I have 2 phones, 1laptop & 1 camera to connect. sometimes I turn wifi on once & its connected again, other times I turn it off & on so many times I give up. does anyone have any ideas for me. Cheers Geoff. T

Paul I.

Paul I.asked

How do I connect my home phone to this modem

Get an answer from our members and D-Link representatives