D-Link N300 WiFi Range Extender DAP-1330

D-Link N300 WiFi Range Extender DAP-1330

See the Best Routers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Squeaky wheel

Squeaky wheelSydney, NSW

Absolute crap

This is the second product I have purchased from D Link and the second time one of their products has been an absolute nightmare to set up and deal with.
Second product I will immediately return to the store and buy a brand that I know actually works - TP Link.
I will never buy a D Link product again.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $80.00.

Boba

BobaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solid performer

Like the other two reviewers I am quite happy with this unit. Reliable and easy to set up. Mine has worked well for around 10 months without a problem.
I've just bought a Netgear unit that sells for around $160 (mine was second hand). It performs better than the DAP-1330 but not significantly better. The D-Link is limited to one frequency but this probably doesn't worry many users. So in short I'd be more than happy to recommend the DAP-1330

Purchased in May 2018 at Officeworks Physical store for $62.00.

Number of Connected Devices 3 devices
ISPMate NBN
ModemNetComm AC1600 NF17ACV

CommunerQueensland

Good but needs a tweak

Does what it's supposed to do and is easy to set up. It comes with one Ethernet port for direct connection. I bought it because I have two devices (a Chromebook and a Kindle) in the far end of my house that have difficulty connecting to my modem. My Roku 2 in the same room has no problems at all connecting. For possibly even better performance, I plug it into the DAP-1330.

My only suggestion is that the DAP-1330 be redesigned so the top is down farther from the power point. This will make it easier to turn the power point on and off. I turn mine off at night to help prolong the life of the unit because of shorter shelf life caused by constant heat.

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks.

Number of Connected Devices 3 devices
Rank

RankSydney, NSW

Works Well

Bought the D-Link N300 WiFi Range Extender as my Modem was not reaching the upper level of my house. Bought this model as I have used D-Link products before and they are quite good. This one comes with a warranty and 30-day return policy from Officeworks if it doesn't work. It was very easy to set up but I had to keep changing the location until I found the best reception. So far it has worked really well.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Roy

Royasked

I am still confused about entering a new password and user name. Do I use the Modems name and password or the information supplied on the D link Wi Fi configuration card? I need to allow my Modem to talk to a recently installed Solar panel Wi Fi inverter.

Communer

Using the Web browser method, I selected the SSID of the D-Link and entered its password.

Get an answer from our members and D-Link representatives