V3, V1, V2
See the Best Wi-Fi Extenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TP-Link

• Number of Connected Devices 11.222 devices
  • Ease of Setup
  • Reliability
  • Wi-Fi Range
boooma
booomaSydney Surrounds, NSW

A few initial niggles but now works flawlessly - Recommended for large homes/families

Purchased in June 2021 at Officeworks for $234.00.

Ricky71
Ricky71AU

Awesome product. Highly recommend

Everyone leaves bad reviews but I genuinely want to leave good feedback. After trying heaps of range extenders, I finally gave this a shot and ots the best decision I’ve made. Really easy to set up.

Purchased in October 2021.

HappyMrC

Perfect! Works better than my expectations! Easy!

I finally have a reliable and rock solid overall network at home after various challenges in 2020 and early 2021.

My set up is unique and this allowed me to kick the goals I needed and to create a seamless WIFI network.

So good, I recommended, purchased and installed the same system for my elderly uncle who was having WIFI problems and now he is a ‘Happy Camper’ as well.

Perfecto and so easy to set up and manage. Easy!

The guy was right re ‘50 Stars’ if he could. I agree!

I just need to stop pranking other family members now and putting their devices on the blacklist, but it’s so funny. So naughty, but hilarious! Lol!

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman.

Sean F.TP-Link

Thanks for the helpful review and a big thanks for recommending our solution to others! We love hearing about customers having a good experience with TP-Link devices. Many Thanks for choosing TP-Link, so glad it is all working well for you.

chmiroau
chmiroau

I would give this 50 stars if I could

Purchased in November 2020.

Sean F.TP-Link

Thanks so much for your review, this information will be very useful to people looking at Mesh Wi-Fi, particularly those with children. We're very happy to hear stories like this, thanks for sharing your experience and for choosing TP-Link products!

Wi-Fi Extenders

Find out how TP-Link AC1300 Deco M5 compares to other Wi-Fi Extenders

ZNIU
ZNIUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have been using it for 1 year

Pros:
1. good range, it works well at my place (one node for each level, ~100m3 per level, placed in the middle of the area)
2. reasonably priced
3. very stable in the last 1 year

Cons:
1.THE ETHERNET SPEED IS 500Mb/s ONLY, so you won't be able to build a 1GB ethernet with it
2. can only set up using the app. but that's fine.

Purchased in April 2019.

Michael M.
Michael M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Does what it's supposed to do.

Two Storey house - Spread a 250mbs signal to 3 areas averaging 175mb/s including 150mb/s upstairs in my office. At the modem point it's up to 298mbp/s! Great product, just follow the instructions on the app.

Number of Connected Devices 8 devices
Functionality
Ease of Setup
Reliability
Wi-Fi Range
Dennisg51
Dennisg51Sydney, NSW

Easiest & Best Solution for wifi dead-spots

I bought the Deco M5 x 3 pack - $279, from Bing Lee, Warilla (excellent knowledgeable service from Ronald). My home is 2 storey, I placed all 3 on the top story as it is our living space. My NBN is fttn, with max speed is a known 31mbs (per AussieBB) ...WOW!!! Such a simple install and I now have 30.5 mbs download speed all over the home (grnd & 1st floor) even out in the backyard!!

would totally recommend this product, the Mobile app is very easy to use, nothing else required. Go for it!

Purchased in August 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $279.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
tinkertoy
tinkertoyNSW, 2000

Mesh networking without the fuss

The product is easy to set up and works perfectly. Our house is a double brick, split level and the coverage provided by the three devices is great. I have now upgraded to its big brother Deco M9 plus due to it providing some extra features.

Wendy
WendyNorth Western Region, NSW

Highly recommend - this works really well and the app on the phone is great

I have a WiFi dead-spot in a separate building outside our house and dreadfully slow internet - which I blamed on Wireless NBN. I replaced my WiFi router with the Deco M5 and placed the stations in two other places around the house and they work wonderfully well. After checking the internet speed I was pleasantly surprised when it was considerably higher - which would indicate that my previous Telstra router wasn't working properly. The Deco M5 is small and easy to connect thanks to the app downloaded to my phone. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $328.00.

Wi-Fi Extenders

Find out how TP-Link AC1300 Deco M5 compares to other Wi-Fi Extenders

R Sh
R ShSydney, NSW

No WiFi Dead spots, Easy Setup and good Parental Control features

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $237.00.

GVA2
GVA2Launceston

Eliminated WiFi dropouts

Wifi dropouts were the bain of my life.
Even though my computer was telling me I had a strong wifi signal, dropouts were occuring.
I blamed the ISP for these dropouts, but reading an article on the emerging home mesh systems prompted me to trial these devices to eliminate wifi dead spots.
Best thing I could have done to improve my Wifi connectivity.
It was between the TP Link M5 or the Google WiFi.
It was really a flip of a coin, or rather, a special deal at Harvey Norman that determined the final choice. I suspect either would have been fine.
Setup using the app was intuitive and seamless.
An added attraction was the built-in Antivirus.
Highly recommended.