Daikin FDYQN125

Breakdown after one year

Date PurchasedNov 2017

DazzaSydney, NSW

Great air conditioner

Was advised by the person I had install my air conditioner who I had a lot of trust in that this air conditioner was the best pick of them all so on his advice I went with it and can say I am glad I took his advice. I am very happy with this one as it seems to do the job with ease and is so quiet and efficient. Would certainly be recommending Daikin to anyone I know wanting to purchase a air conditioner, love it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Ken

Kenasked

For a 197sq meter house will these specs be sufficient?
    Heat 15.0kW
    Cooling 12.5kW

MTT
    MTT

Ken, I think it's best to ring the Daikin people or some other company and ask those sort of questions as there are guidelines as to size and capacity. Furthermore if its gas heating, for safety reasons as well, professional recommendation is important. I was told years ago that there is always some portion of unburnt gas which needs to escape from the room for health reasons.Hence over sized heater is contra indicated.

Dazza

Ken I’m sorry I’m unable to answer your question as I think the best way to go about it is to get two installers to give a quote and see hat they both suggest this is the way I went about it and they both suggested 10kw and to play it safe I said I want to go to the next size which was 12.5kw and went with the guy I thought most confident with and as it turned out he was fantastic and I couldn’t be happier. In the first place I tried getting information from Daikin but they don’t give any recommendations as they said every situation is different. Hope this information is helpful Ken, good luck

Get an answer from our members and Daikin representatives