Daikin MC70LPVM

Daikin MC70LPVM

MPN: MC70LPVM

See the Best Air Purifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not me

Not me

Perfect air prufier

Daikin air prufier keep the air clean. Especially when using our gas heater. Air purifier clean the air and its on all the time . Work quietly. Highly recommend it especially if u have kids who have hay fever. Or nose constantly blocked . Best product on the market.

Purchased in January 2019 for $550.00.

Noise Level

Freddo

FreddoPerth, WA

Good balance between performance and cost

Purchased in June 2017.

GO46Canberra 2600, ACT

Love it!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
MULTI97

MULTI97multi97@gmail.com

Exactly what it says on the box.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Feel more healthy and have to clean (dust) so much less!

This product is amazing! I have had one working in my office for some time now and decided to buy one for my home as I have a new baby. When first out of the box the smell is strong ozone smell. If you are sensitive to strong smells I'd advise to run for a day or so in a room where you don't go and keep the door closed. Running the machine on night mode also means the unit will operate without the ozone smell which can make is smell a little like a hospital.

Evelyn

Highly recommend this product.

It really works and good for people who have sinus and asthma. I bought this product after I read the reviews and it really works as per the reviews. The room's air feel fresh. So I would highly recommend this product to everyone who's looking for an air purifier .

Angel911

Angel911NSW, 2122

It is so great!

This is a very good purifier! Works very quick and 100% do the job.
It is a bit big and gives a smell of a hospital, but this is the only way it can clear the air and kill the germs.
It removes dust, germs, smell. It has autodetection mode. So it decides how clean the air is and works hard or slow as a result. Has many settings and replaceable filters.
But the feeling I can tell you right away that I feel much better waking up in morning after I turned it on before going to bed.
100% advise for anyone! Ignore the size. Ignore the smell. It is your health! Take care.

I am so disappointed - the air smells awful when i operate it

I was talked into buying one of these yesterday and within hours of setting it up, a horrible odour was in the air. It smelt like a strong hospital disinfectant. Thinking it might be start up and temporary, I waited 5 hours before I called the installer and the company I purchased it from. The odour was awful and far from improving my asthma, it actually got worse and I required extra medication. I would be happy to keep it if someone could fix it for me but all my calls go unanswered and they say the general manager will ring me back which he didn't. I cannot believe someone can sell this and make the air smell worse.

Laurie D
Laurie D

The smell has eventually gone away. Its a pity I could not get feedback on why this happened. I am also not convinced that the air is any fresher - maybe it is but its not a tangible thing that is obvious..

DavidADELAIDE

I love the concept that it thinks for itself.

Paul

PaulThe Mallee, VIC

It just keeps getting better!!!

This Daikin Air Purifier is just great. Different look to the previous models - I guess you would say it has been modernised! Love the look but more importantly - love the fresh smell it creates in my home. I purchased on for combined lounge/dining/kitchen and one for main bedroom.
Modern Looking and Very Effecient at purifying the air.
Some blemishes on the front cover of the unit. Same for both units. To difficult to photograph to be able to get a replacement front cover from Daikin.

rikimo

rikimoPerth

Ticks all my boxes

jabababaasked

Why has theMC70LPVM been discontinued?

GO46

I don't think it has been discontinued - Daikin still lists it on their website : https://www.daikin.com.au/our-product-range/air-purifiers/air-purifier

jabababa

Hi, thank you for the answer.
l saw it in several places, l was going to copy and paste it, but wouldnt you know, l can`t find it!!!
l have the MC70 myself, and was concerned that some problems may have been found.

Pisco

Piscoasked

How often do you have to replace the pleated filter model kaco1784E or can you just vacuum clean it as they are costly to replace frequently

David

The corrugated filter is usually replaced every year in my home. The air filter does have several pre-filters and the others are washable or easily maintained. The unit comes with about 5 extra filters. Replacement corrugated filters can be purchased online at competitive pricing. Ultimately, the frequency on how often you personally will need to change your filter will depend on how dusty your home is and how you maintain your home.

jabababa

Why has theMC70LPVM been discontinued?

Sunny

Sunnyasked

Hello guys

Many people comment on the odd smell it emits. It's this when the unit is brand new or is it an ongoing thing.

Would like to know if it releases any harmful gases like ozone?

Cheers

Evelyn

When it's brand new it has a bit of smell, but I don't feel it smells odd, the smell is not ongoing and it's not harmful. I have been using it almost 2 years and I turn it on every night in my bedroom. I personally feel the room's air is clean and cool. I really like this product and would recommend to others.

Andy
Andy

The Daikin MC70 does emit ozone with a clearly discernible smell. It is supposed to be at a concentration that is harmless but both my wife and I developed bronchial conditions and coughing - which went away once we stopped using the machine.

Get an answer from our members and Daikin representatives

CategoryAir Purifiers