Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ140LCV1 (14.0kW)

Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ140LCV1 (14.0kW)

Alan Gadget

Alan Gadget

Works well

Apon having this Daikin in unit installed. We find it is a perfect fit for my unit . It is so quiet and very t.v.v efficient. So all i can say is buy this unit.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jasper

JasperSydney, NSW

Daikin control panel is soooo hopeless!

I have a Daikin ducted air con and the control panel just soooooo annoying! Always not connected! I bought it because of its reputation and now I will definitely not recommend to anyone I know.

Purchased in December 2016 for $10,000.00.

Betty

Betty

Great air conditioner

This air conditioning is the best it has sooooooo many different settings you can have it freezing to really hot to cool but when it gets to the exact temperature it will automatically turn off it has a very flash outer shell the remote is a beautiful white and lights up a night over all this is a great air conditioner

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Ducted Air Conditioners

Find out how Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ140LCV1 (14.0kW) compares to other Ducted Air Conditioners

Andrew

AndrewPerth WA

Extremely disappointing

We have had Daikin system installed 18 months ago. To put it simply, it isn't working and we are caught between the installer and Daikin. It has been over a week and the matter is unresolved. Daikin's response to my expression of dissatisfaction was "fair enough". The product and the attitude from Daikin needs to improve.

Date PurchasedNov 2016