Daktozin Ointment

Daktozin Ointment

See the Best Baby Skincare Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Johnson & Johnson? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

CindyST MARYS

Best Nappy Rash Cream

This cream is an absolute lifesaver. My boys get horrible nappy rash when they are sick or teething and this clears it up right away. A little bit goes a long way so the tubes last ages. It's quite thick which is much better than bapatham and seems to be much more efficient than sudocream.

Sarah
SarahTemora

Amazing cream

Not long ago my baby had what I thought to be bad nappy rash and after trying several nappy rash creams which weren’t doing the job I took him to the pharmacist and it turned out to be a bad fungal rash. He gave us Daktozin to try and within a couple of days was cleared up! Amazing cream would highly recommend it, we now keep it on standby.

excellent product performance

I bought the daktozin ointment from the towradgi gold cross chemist used for nappy rash cream after the cream being recommendation from the pharmacist and was pleasantly surprised by its softness and it's ease to apply - I'll have to admit that at first I was sceptical as the packaging looks downright drab and boring

brian

After 1 week of using the cream it wasn't working as fast though - still better than many other creams out there on the market

Find out how Daktozin Ointment compares to other Baby Skincare Products

Amazing product, chemists and doctors alike all tell you to use this.

My relatives Twins had such bad nappy rash they had blisters and were bleeding. Paw paw wasn't working and no other creams. They would scream Everytime they wet themselves.
I got then some Unscented wipes, huggies nappies and a tube of this at about 8 pm at night and by the next morning it was only light pink instead of bright red, had stopped bleeding and they weren't screaming when they wet themselves.

Natalie
NatalieHorsham

Best nappy rash cream

I purchased this ointment when the chemist recommended it after using sudocream on my 12 mo teething nappy rash. Sudocream didn't seem to be helping. Within 12 hours of first applying it once overnight there is much less redness. Love this stuff

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Jack Oz
Jack OzVIC, 3037

Great. Finally found something that Works!

My son had rash and was going through a traumatic time as these rash bleeds. I have changed ALL nappy rash cream on the market until my GP recommended Daktozin.

within 48 hours, I see major improvements and it was GREAT.

I'd also top up with some pure Vitamin E oils to speed up the skin's recovery.
Actually works when nothing else works.
N/a

Love this

I really love this I have been using this cream since birth till now on my daughter , she is now 4 , and she still sometimes gets a bit red and sore ( from not wiping properly sometimes when going to the loo on her own ) this cream clears up her redness and soreness really quickly .

Love it

I have recommended this to all my friends with kids
Because it actually works
Its a bit expensive but it's worth it all the way

sammy girlGeelong

Amazing little life saver

My 6 month old has been sure wrong from a rash around her neck for a month now, I've tried paw paw, sudocreme and a couple I other brands, they would work but the moment I stopped applying them the rash would be back. I used daktozin twice and the rash has never appeared. Amazing stuff, was recommended to me by my friend... And will recommend to many others
Everything, available in small tubes
Nothing

Candicebarnes90
Candicebarnes90Sydney

Best cream on the market by far

No other nappy rash cream works like this one. It clears the rash extremely fast as well without having to use much at all. You can notice a difference with each nappy change. I used many other creams for my daughter and the rash would last for days without improving but the Daktozin is effective everytime. I just used it on my second baby who is only just a week old and her rash cleared in 12hours! I highly recommend this product and wouldn't use anything again.
It works and clears up a rash fast.
Nothing with product just wish it was available at supermarkets not just at a pharmacy

Amazing Stuff

My 8 month old suffered a very bad allergy reaction towards celery and as a result his bottom & groin had severe burn like rashes and was bleeding in places. I tried pure coconut oil, zinc and olive oil to no avail. He was very agitated and constantly crying so we decided to take him into emergency in the early hours of the morning. However, I called a doctor first and he suggested this product. I could not believe his whole bottom cleared up within 24 hours. I am still using very small amounts of this cream and have noticed his nappy rash has never returned. Amazing product, wish I knew about it sooner!!!

Tube sizing option is either too small or too big

bronstar1
bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

good product but she still has a bit of a rash.

Evie84
Evie84AU

Great works a treat!

Recommended by doctor for a fungal nappy rash which wouldn't get better after 4 weeks of other products. it was gone in less then 2 weeks and could see it getting better from day 1! Now everytime baby's bottom looks red I slather it on and no more broken skin or unhappy baby!

Omg I love this stuff

My lil girl had a really bad nappy rash that just wouldn't go away went to the chemist n they recommended this cream it's amazing absolutely amazing after putting it on by the next bum change her bum wasn't as red or ad sensitive to touch n I was able to change her bum without her crying happy baby happy mum
Soothing on her bum
Bit pricey

BrylieVine
BrylieVineSouth Australia, 5278

Fantastic product!

My daughter has been very prone to yeast infections since she was a newborn, so it was essential that I found a product that worked, that didn't cost a fortune and was efficient. Daktozin works perfectly and has been a complete lifesaver. I wouldn't use anything else on her now!
Works perfectly, inexpensive, readily available at pharmacies
Sometimes it oozes out of the tube if I don't get the lid back on quick enough.

luluweezie
luluweezieAU

When nappy rash turns bad -- not that it's ever good -- but when it stops being a red, sore bottom, and starts bleeding; that's usually thrush. And it happens in the blink of an eye. It's such a heartbreaking thing for new parents to see. Daktozin clears it up really quickly; what a relief!
Works fast on thrush!!!
None -- no side effect, not expensive.

Shezasked

My baby has thrush on bottom while having diarrhoea. Should I change her nappy every time she does stool? And should I apply This cream every single time?

Cindy

Definitely change her whenever she does a poo otherwise you'll just make her rash worse and it will burn like crazy for her. I used the cream every nappy change until the rash went.

Shez

I’m applying ointment every time I change her and now I’ll change her more frequently.

brianasked

The pharmacist recommended the cream for my skin / does anyone know if this creams helps get rid or at least soothes heat rash?

brian

Never mind - I ended up buying the daktozin ointment and so far so good

Hayley
Hayleyasked

can I use this same cream for a fungal infection on my baby's stomach and back?

shaz123

I would think this would be fine and I cant see why not, however to be sure I advise you to call your local chemist & ask. I know it is not to be taken internally.

sammy girl

Yes I don't see the problem either. Currently using it on a fungal rash behind my babies knees. And has made a dramatic difference

brian

It should be alright / I don't see if there is any harm in trying it.

CategoryBaby Skincare Products