Physical store, Online store
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Daniela Appliances

3.9

Harry.S
Harry.SSydney, NSW

Wonderful Cooktop DAN95GAG

Purchased a whole package from Daniela Appliances over 3 months ago and overall quite happy with our decision. We especially love our unique Italian designed cooktop which has proven to be functional as well as a great conversation starter with friends and family.

Mustapha E.
Mustapha E.Sydney, NSW

Great showroom, helpful staff and beautiful product.

Our experience at Daniela Appliances was nothing short of wonderful. Welcomed by warm staff who not only accommodated for us but also went above and beyond to help us choose the right appliances for our style of cooking.

By the end of our experience, Daniela helped us design our new kitchen, select the right stone bench top and refer us to other companies that they recommend.

All in all, we recommend visiting Daniela Appliances before you build your kitchen.

Siddiqui
SiddiquiSydney, NSW

Disappointing customer service

Renovated kitchen recently and installed Daniela appliances along with 70” sink. Loved the appliances but not happy with sink as the water does not drain properly and stands in one corner. Made several calls and email pics & vdo before response was received that “don’t know what to do or how to solve this”. Will talked with owner & get back. This was a month ago still no one has made contact. Your customer service needs improvement, you have great appliances but after sales service is very poor...very disappointed...

Steven E.Daniela Appliances

Steve E.
Steve E.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful Customer Service!

Purchased my freestanding oven from Daniela Appliances 6 years ago. Our trivets needed to be replaced and called in. The friendly staff helped me identify the model of my oven and provided me with a quote for the trivets and included free delivery! The after-sales service was amazing!

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

DONT BUY the diswasher

angelinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

AMAZING PRODUCTS! BEST SERVICE

I have Daniela Appliances products installed in my home. 2 ovens, a built in combi steam oven and a built in coffee machine, island canopy rangehood and panoramic gas on glass cooktop, plus sink and mixer.

These products are amazing, in fact they are far more superior than a lot of the far more expensive brands.
The products are fairly priced, reliable, functional and beautiful.

The team are also amazing. super knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I will not shop any where else in future.

Great products for great prices.

The products are good quality and very well priced, really pleased with how they look as well.. Modern and sleek, works really well in my new kitchen. The staff a lovely and help resolve issues promptly.

Great products and Great Service

I have previously purchased 4 items from Daniela Appliances and love everyone of them. I had an issue with the sink mixer not complementing the sink I have and Daniela and her staff were than happy to help me resolve my issue.
Great Service.

Fantastic after sale service. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Oven has great features and is easy to use. The cooktop is so easy to clean and has great functions for frying/boiling/simmering
The rangehoood is installed professionally and works well. It all looks great with the rest of the new kitchen and we are very happy with the final result

Find out how Daniela Appliances compares to other Appliance Brands

Daniela products are the best!

We use Daniela for all our kitchen appliances for all our jobs/homes. The service and products are the best on the market! I highly recommend Daniela to anyone and everyone

Fares
FaresSydney, NSW

Awesome product and Fantastic service - simply the best

Excellent and robust products, the best products in the market
The service is marvellous, awesome and they have the best service I ever experienced in Sydney.
Very helpful and kind people they solved a problem in my home (cook top) knowing that it was the plumber mistake and he tried for 3 times but Daniel's team did it right the first time.
I strongly recommend them for their products and service, they really care for customers.

Simply the best

Colleen holz
Colleen holzIllawarra

Would never buy a Daniela appliance again

We got a brand new Daniela free standing oven used it twice and the oven door shattered when I was cooking. We rang Daniela to tell them and to get it replaced as it was under warranty and was told the glass isn’t covered by the warranty and the lady was very rude not only did we have to buy a new door they didn’t even have someone to bring it to us so we had to go pick it up and put the new one in. Very disappointing for a oven that was only used two times. I would never buy anything from them again.

James E
James ESydney

Oven

Have edited review as Daniela have resolved the issue. I am satisfied with the outcome and the service provided. It is good to know that Daniela can back their products.

dapper
dapperSydney

Poor quality appliances

I've had a Daniela cook top and oven for about 6 months and so far have had 3 failures that required a technician to come out and repair. I have never had an oven or cook top break in any of my previous houses and cant believe how many issues we have had with these ones.

To make matters worse, although the customer service was good for the first two failures, the last time we received a lot of attitude from the girl on the phone.

I would not recommend purchasing this brand. Spend a bit more and buy a reputable brand. It will save you a lot of headaches.

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Fantastic service. Love induction cooking. When we moved here, into a rental, we didn't know how to use the cooktop. Daniela quickly organised a technician and contacted our real estate. After speaking with the technician on our behalf we realised that we didn't have the correct cookware.
We bought some. It works wonderfully.
Daniela called several times to check we were ok and that everything was working and went out of her way to do so.
I LOOOOOVE induction cooking. So fast and things taste better...
I would recommend both these products and the manufacturer with excellent communication and customer service to all.
Karen Stimpson.