Danone Ultimate Yoghurt Black Cherry

Danone Ultimate Yoghurt Black Cherry

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Danone Ultimate Yoghurt Black Cherry? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
AvatarSydney, NSW

My favourite yoghurt - absolutely delicious!

This is my favourite yoghurt, it never fails to disappoint, with a consistent and perfect texture, flavour and blend of real fruit. It's a delight to eat and will leave you wanting more. It easy to consume more than one in a single sitting. I also commend the packaging, with its wider more user-friendly tub design.

This is one of few great cherry yoghurts available. I also rate the blueberry if cherry is not your thing.

My only gripes are that it's now no longer available in my local IGA and I now need to purchase it from my local Woolworths instead. I'd also like to see it released in one large tub so as we can choose how much we eat rather than only the single serve 4 packs that it currently comes in.

Mohsine E.
Mohsine E.asked

I don't want to exaggerate it but I have found hair when opening it, and make me disgusted and made cuz I’ve lost my money for nothing, it was my first time I bought ULTIMATE BY DANONE and last time :P