Danoz H2O Mop X5

Danoz H2O Mop X5

MPN: DAN-23010-07

Love this use it all the time...h20x5 steam mop

I like this steam mop I have small dogs who stay in the laundry so can clean the floor quickly daily.
However you only get one soft attachable steam mop pad. The box in big w with another pad is 30.00 and only has one pad along with rubbish dusting cloths. So I bought replacements on Amazon five for 12.00.
Haven't had this long hope it doesn't short my electricity like other users!

Purchased in April 2019 at Big W for $119.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Only lasts a few uses

In 2013 we purchased one of these mops which lasted approx 6 months then it just stopped working. When it was working it was amazing so late 2018 I purchased another one as I thought the first one must of just been bad luck. Nope after about 4 gentle uses it just stopped working, short circuited and turned off electricity in my home. Very disappointed, once I locate my receipt I will be making a warranty claim!

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W Retail Stores.

Floor Type Tiles

Great mop for two weeks. Out right dangerous product. Terrible service.

I have had two H2O mops. both from Danoz direct. The first failed within two weeks of purchase shorting out the circuit, burning the point where the cord enters the mop and melting the handle. My attempts to get warranty service were singularly unsuccessful. NO one from Danoz Direct replied to my calls or emails. I ended up putting it in the bin and getting an ALDI mop.

Two years later I bought another H2O mop from Danoz direct. This one lasted two days before this time, shorting out the entire house, requiring an electrician to come in to repair.
And NO, there was not a problem with wiring or circuits in my home. I checked that before applying to Danoz for help.
Again Danoz Direct servicing was appalling.
I'd Never Ever buy anything through Danoz Direct again, nor will I buy another H2O mop.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Worst mop ever USELESS

The mop is
Completely useless a complete waste of money.
I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM DANOZ DIRECT AGAIN. Danoz should be ashamed of themselves for selling such crappy products.. I strongly recommend that no one buys this product to many faults. I complained to Danoz they did nothing to help. Customer service was appalling.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Would be great if it wouldn't break

I purchased this product from Big W. I mop my tiles every second day after sweeping my floors and found it was great at removing dirt. After 6 weeks the base of the mop cracked and water leaked out everywhere and the mop lost its power. I also found the pad kept folding at the top which is frustrating when your mopping and the power of the steam coming out from the bottom was constantly changing.
After finding the mop cracked from the base I got a replacement from Big W, they informed me if it happens again to contact the manufacturer and then within a month it cracked again.
Frustrating so I am searching for a better steam mop.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Love it

Recently purchased this mop and have only used it twice. It cleaned the floors perfectly and they were dry in a matter of minutes. My mop didn't come with a measuring cup (I had to use a normal cup) or Carpet glider and I am having difficulty trying to buy them. Please help

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great mop but handle continues to break

Unfortunately I have found that the steam mop handle breaks at the fold. I have found the mop to work great, unfortunately I have some how managed to break 2 of them. Not happy that the handle is able to break so freakishly, I also found the mats tend to curl and peel away from the bottom.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
This complaint is for the HD mopSorry wrong mop I have a H20 HD mop

Danoz won’t admit this mop has severe problems.

I have now had 2 x5 mops both pumps stopped working just out of warranty. Thought the first one might have just been a dud. Customer service will go through the usual did you clean it? Have you put anything but water in it? We can offer you a new one at a price. My answer to that one was “ so I can go through this again for a third time?” If you look at some of the reviews, you will find some that are downright dangerous, tripping circuit breakers and heating to the point of almost burning. Not to mention the countless pump failures in 3 to 13 months of once a week use. Still these faults are not rectified and the product is still for sale as Danoz and the chain stores that supply it will not acknowledge there is a problem. Please don’t buy this mop unless you want to replace it after 20 to 60 uses. That’s if it works when it gets out of the box.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Junk

On first use the unit became extremely hot and then stopped. Absolute piece of junk. Good indicator that people should buy from trusted stores. I'm surprised it didn't catch on fire it got so hot. One would expect a lot more from the very first use. Straight in the bin for this H2gO

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hello, thanks for contacting us as this is a serious matter. Please do not dispose of the unit but contact us directly on 1300 135 085 or if you purchased through a store please return the item with your proof of purchase as you are entitled to a refund or an exchange. We look forward to hearing from you. Danoz.

Not Happy

Only used it as a pressure cleaner in confined corners. Did work initially. After about 6th use in 3 years. Will not switch on and trips switches in the overload switch box. These units are advertised as producing lots of high pressure steam and in fact deliver very little. Only used distilled water

Date PurchasedJul 2014
Hi Gary, Have you tired to contact our Customer Service team? They can be contacted on 1300 135 085, they will be more than happy to try help you with some trouble shooting. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Danoz.

Worked for the first ten uses - then stopped altogether! Hopelessssss!!!

Worked for the first ten uses - then stopped altogether! Hopelessssss!!!
I followed all the instructions to enable it once again to no avail.
Would not buy any steam mop again!
Feel like I have been ripped off.
When it did work it was great- but they turned out to be very expensive mops!

Date PurchasedJul 2012
Hello, we are sorry to hear this feedback. This mop has a one year warranty, did you try to contact our Customer Service Team to discuss this. We also provide some trouble shooting as there may be a blockage in the unit. Thank you, Danoz.

Poor Quality

Works well when it worked. I had the main unit replaced whilst under warranty and this has now failed after only 18 months. When I called to see what could be done I am told they no longer have this product. However, they could supply a newer model that would take all my accessories for an additional $99. The original machine cost me $260 with additional pads and brushes and a 3 year warranty which expired July 2017. I declined with thanks saying I did not have confidence in the product due to previous failures. I will cut my losses and purchase another similar machine from Kogan where at least I know they care about their customers.

Date PurchasedJul 2014
HI Sami, we are sorry to hear this. Can you confirm what model you have as we still retail the H20 X5? I would like to look into this further for you. Thank you Danoz.I again contacted Danoz and was pleasantly surprised when told that they do still carry the model I had problems with. I was able to purchase a new machine at a much lower cost which allowed me to use all the accessories I had previously purchased. Thanks Danoz I appreciated your active involvement with my problemGreat news Sami! Glad we could help. Take care, Danoz.

Disgusting

Absolutely disappointed with this product! It is rubbish! Cheap and nasty! I am only too happy to spend $300 on a great steam mop.. One that has a pad big enough to fit the whole end of the mop and does not leave streaks on my brand new tiles! Not happy! Absolutely crap product! Returned within 2 days! And now have a decent one on order from my local electrical store! Do not buy this piece of rubbish!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi Shaz, Sorry to hear about your experience. You feedback has definitely been taken on board. Thank You, Danoz.

Flawed

I would be happy with this steam mop if it actually worked longer.
I've had this steam mop for almost 3 years and I am again needing to replace it as it just stops working and due to the warranty only being for 1 year, I have to pay $45 again.
Owning this mop is going to cost me $45 every 14 months approx.
I had a cheaper brand that lasted over 4 years with no problems.
I was offered the ability to upgrade to the newer mop, so would have to spend even more money for something that could have the same problem so I think I will go back to a cheaper brand.
Yes the H2O makes steam very well when it works, but let's face it, it's just making steam.
Extremely disappointed

Date PurchasedOct 2014
Hi There, We are sorry that you are experiencing issues with your H20 Steam Mop. Did you purchase your H20 Steam Mop from Danoz Direct or from a retail store? When you say that your Steam Mop is no longer working does this mean the mop has stop steaming or the motor is no longer working? Thank You, Danoz.Purchased from Danoz and motor has stopped working completely and suddenly, while in use, twice in almost 3 years.Hi Clf, can you kindly send an email to customercare@danoz.com.au with your contact information, reference this conversation and provide your order number or customer number. Thank you, Danoz.

Flimsy and noisy

Bought from big W yesterday and regret it already. The handle is so flimsy. Feels like it'll snap if I push the mop too hard. The pump is noisy as well. Not enough steam coming out to clean dirt in one go. Have to mop over and over a spot. Wish I had read the reviews before spending $100 on it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi Vanessa, We are sorry to hear about your experience. The mop does have a pumping noise, this represents the water pumping through to create the steam. Have you tried and tested the mop on all steam levels? Don't forget if you are unhappy with the product it can be brought back to the store. The store may provide you with a refund or credit, this is their decision. Thank you, Danoz.

Perfect to buy if you only want it to last 12 months

We are now on our 3rd x5 steam mop, each one has only lasted just over 12 months before they started leaking water from the bottom, despite regular cleaning of the appliance and following the troubleshooting tips. We were hoping for 3rd time lucky with our current one but approaching the 12 month mark and guess what....its started leakin.....this will be our last x5 mop!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Hi Cleo, thank you for sharing. Have you contacted our Customer Care team on 1300 135 085? I have a few questions to run through, have you ever used oils, chemicals or fragrances in your mop? Where exactly is the water leaking, there is a pressure release hole at the bottom of the mop, this will release water if the mop needs to be de scaled. Thank you, Danoz.No never used and followed the descaling advice in the manual several times and no goodWe would like for you to phone our Customer Care line on 1300 135 085 to discuss. Please reference this conversation/ website. Take care, Danoz.

very dissapointed

I had to refill the tank after a couple of mins cleaning which is wasn't good lucky I had small areas to clean. I've used alot of steam mops at people's homes and this was nothing like the others lots of steam but floors were or marked didn't look clean at all. I think it's the pad cheap and doesn't do a good job. Was dissapointed as I was excited when I bought it as I could pull it apart and use it as a hand steamer exactly what I was looking for but in the end this steamer is not work using hang mop better sorry danoz

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hi Trish, we appreciate all feedback. We are sorry this mop was not what you were looking for. Are you aware you have a 30 day Money Back Guarantee? Thank you, Danoz.

What a piece of crap

When new was pretty good but noisy due to primer/pump. Keeps blocking up no matter what type of water i used, distilled, tap, filtered or bottled. Was skeptical when I first bought it but would definitely not recommend this product to anyone. I even purchased extra pads to ensure it should work properly. Disappointed is an understatement. Expensive piece of crap

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Disappointed

This is the second steam mop I have purchased, first one lasted.
13 months now my latest is 12 months old has been short-circuiting the power to the point
where my remote for roller door does not work. I will never buy another. They are fine while
they work but only last average 12 months.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Hi Dennis, sorry to hear this. We are more than happy to help you with your problem mop. Can you kindly contact our customer care department on 1300 135 085 and we will try and locate your order. Please reference this conversation/ website. Thank you, Danoz.Hi I have already contacted the supplier and he said Danoz will be sending me a new one.Great news Dennis!

Really, honestly LOVE my steam mop!

I'm being serious. There are so many negative reviews here, but maybe I'm the real lucky one? My steam mop is the BEST! I use it quite frequently, not just for my floors, but the kitchen cupboards and my oven. Seriously, I actually now love doing my floors...which was my one "gosh I hate doing this" thing.
Yes, the handle is a bit flimsy (could be stronger) but I've not had an issue with mine, and it's now going on to 4 years now.
Love it!

Date PurchasedNov 2012
Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. Great to hear your enjoying your mop and we couldn't agree more about making cleaning so much easier!! Thank you, Danoz.