Danoz H2O Mop X5

Danoz H2O Mop X5

MPN: DAN-23010-07

See the Best Steam Mops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Richelle saunders

Richelle saundersSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible machine, does not work

No this machine only works if your house is brand new and is of new quality, my house is 20 years old and it doesnt remove any marks or stains, a normal mop does so much better... the attachments are crap the shower head doesnt work just spills water everywhere and the minute you walk away it all comes back again, the nozzles are pretty much only good for 2 or 3 uses and then you need to purchase more... the only thing this is good at is doing window sills to blow out the crap and maybe the jet steamer with no nozzle attachments does work on grout... its horrible to hold it gets heavy and you need to purchase extra accessories to get a sling to hold it... trust me a $29 steamer from Bunnings would work better.

Purchased in April 2017 at Godfreys for $250.00.

Floor Type Linoleum

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

A good steamer for the young!

Purchased at Danoz Direct.

GarrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Waste of Money?

It bends as you mop or sucks onto the timber floor and is difficult to move. It is better on tiles. It is also rather short and I had to bend quite a bit.....sore back!!!!…..made for short people. I am 168cm and do not consider myself tall...but.... Bought it at Big W in Katoomba for $119 and spend another $29 on the accessories --- super clean pack. I would not purchase this again!

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $119.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

John QuirkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It does the job , but.

The tank has to be refilled after mopping about 6 square meters of floor and the floor has to be dried with a dry mop if you want to walk on it within 5 minutes. We use an extension cord when we mop because you can then mop well away from the power outlet without having to walk on a damp floor. We also use washable pads over the microfibre cloth supplied as the pads get dirty very quickly with the washable pad turned inside out half way through the mopping. The handle seems to be quite flimsy and bends while mopping. This causes the two sides of the curved handle to separate and pinch the skin on the operator's fingers. Apart from that it does the job and the floors look great after mopping. There were no attachments with the product.

Purchased in February 2019 at Big W for $99.00.

Jac

JacHunter Region, NSW

Love this use it all the time...h20x5 steam mop

I like this steam mop I have small dogs who stay in the laundry so can clean the floor quickly daily.
However you only get one soft attachable steam mop pad. The box in big w with another pad is 30.00 and only has one pad along with rubbish dusting cloths. So I bought replacements on Amazon five for 12.00.
Haven't had this long hope it doesn't short my electricity like other users!

Purchased in April 2019 at Big W for $119.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Lana

LanaPerth, WA

Only lasts a few uses

In 2013 we purchased one of these mops which lasted approx 6 months then it just stopped working. When it was working it was amazing so late 2018 I purchased another one as I thought the first one must of just been bad luck. Nope after about 4 gentle uses it just stopped working, short circuited and turned off electricity in my home. Very disappointed, once I locate my receipt I will be making a warranty claim!

* Update I located my receipt and returned to Big W and received a full refund. *

Purchased in November 2018 at Big W Retail Stores.

Floor Type Tiles

Great mop for two weeks. Out right dangerous product. Terrible service.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Worst mop ever USELESS

The mop is
Completely useless a complete waste of money.
I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM DANOZ DIRECT AGAIN. Danoz should be ashamed of themselves for selling such crappy products.. I strongly recommend that no one buys this product to many faults. I complained to Danoz they did nothing to help. Customer service was appalling.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Bella

Bellaperth

Would be great if it wouldn't break

I purchased this product from Big W. I mop my tiles every second day after sweeping my floors and found it was great at removing dirt. After 6 weeks the base of the mop cracked and water leaked out everywhere and the mop lost its power. I also found the pad kept folding at the top which is frustrating when your mopping and the power of the steam coming out from the bottom was constantly changing.
After finding the mop cracked from the base I got a replacement from Big W, they informed me if it happens again to contact the manufacturer and then within a month it cracked again.
Frustrating so I am searching for a better steam mop.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Cheryl

CherylHarkness

Love it

Recently purchased this mop and have only used it twice. It cleaned the floors perfectly and they were dry in a matter of minutes. My mop didn't come with a measuring cup (I had to use a normal cup) or Carpet glider and I am having difficulty trying to buy them. Please help

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great mop but handle continues to break

Unfortunately I have found that the steam mop handle breaks at the fold. I have found the mop to work great, unfortunately I have some how managed to break 2 of them. Not happy that the handle is able to break so freakishly, I also found the mats tend to curl and peel away from the bottom.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Gina

This complaint is for the HD mop

Sorry wrong mop I have a H20 HD mop

Danoz won’t admit this mop has severe problems.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Chiz

ChizTrafalgar

Junk

On first use the unit became extremely hot and then stopped. Absolute piece of junk. Good indicator that people should buy from trusted stores. I'm surprised it didn't catch on fire it got so hot. One would expect a lot more from the very first use. Straight in the bin for this H2gO

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Not Happy

Only used it as a pressure cleaner in confined corners. Did work initially. After about 6th use in 3 years. Will not switch on and trips switches in the overload switch box. These units are advertised as producing lots of high pressure steam and in fact deliver very little. Only used distilled water

Date PurchasedJul 2014
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Gary, Have you tired to contact our Customer Service team? They can be contacted on 1300 135 085, they will be more than happy to try help you with some trouble shooting. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Danoz.

Worked for the first ten uses - then stopped altogether! Hopelessssss!!!

Worked for the first ten uses - then stopped altogether! Hopelessssss!!!
I followed all the instructions to enable it once again to no avail.
Would not buy any steam mop again!
Feel like I have been ripped off.
When it did work it was great- but they turned out to be very expensive mops!

Date PurchasedJul 2012
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, we are sorry to hear this feedback. This mop has a one year warranty, did you try to contact our Customer Service Team to discuss this. We also provide some trouble shooting as there may be a blockage in the unit. Thank you, Danoz.

SamiQueensland, 4179

Poor Quality

Works well when it worked. I had the main unit replaced whilst under warranty and this has now failed after only 18 months. When I called to see what could be done I am told they no longer have this product. However, they could supply a newer model that would take all my accessories for an additional $99. The original machine cost me $260 with additional pads and brushes and a 3 year warranty which expired July 2017. I declined with thanks saying I did not have confidence in the product due to previous failures. I will cut my losses and purchase another similar machine from Kogan where at least I know they care about their customers.

Date PurchasedJul 2014
Lorraine T.Danoz

HI Sami, we are sorry to hear this. Can you confirm what model you have as we still retail the H20 X5? I would like to look into this further for you. Thank you Danoz.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Great news Sami! Glad we could help. Take care, Danoz.

Disgusting

Absolutely disappointed with this product! It is rubbish! Cheap and nasty! I am only too happy to spend $300 on a great steam mop.. One that has a pad big enough to fit the whole end of the mop and does not leave streaks on my brand new tiles! Not happy! Absolutely crap product! Returned within 2 days! And now have a decent one on order from my local electrical store! Do not buy this piece of rubbish!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Hi Shaz,
Sorry to hear about your experience. You feedback has definitely been taken on board. Thank You, Danoz.

clfCairns

Flawed

I would be happy with this steam mop if it actually worked longer.
I've had this steam mop for almost 3 years and I am again needing to replace it as it just stops working and due to the warranty only being for 1 year, I have to pay $45 again.
Owning this mop is going to cost me $45 every 14 months approx.
I had a cheaper brand that lasted over 4 years with no problems.
I was offered the ability to upgrade to the newer mop, so would have to spend even more money for something that could have the same problem so I think I will go back to a cheaper brand.
Yes the H2O makes steam very well when it works, but let's face it, it's just making steam.
Extremely disappointed

Date PurchasedOct 2014
clf

Purchased from Danoz and motor has stopped working completely and suddenly, while in use, twice in almost 3 years.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Clf, can you kindly send an email to customercare@danoz.com.au with your contact information, reference this conversation and provide your order number or customer number. Thank you, Danoz.

Flimsy and noisy

Bought from big W yesterday and regret it already. The handle is so flimsy. Feels like it'll snap if I push the mop too hard. The pump is noisy as well. Not enough steam coming out to clean dirt in one go. Have to mop over and over a spot. Wish I had read the reviews before spending $100 on it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Perfect to buy if you only want it to last 12 months

We are now on our 3rd x5 steam mop, each one has only lasted just over 12 months before they started leaking water from the bottom, despite regular cleaning of the appliance and following the troubleshooting tips. We were hoping for 3rd time lucky with our current one but approaching the 12 month mark and guess what....its started leakin.....this will be our last x5 mop!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Cleo
Cleo

No never used and followed the descaling advice in the manual several times and no good

Lorraine T.Danoz

We would like for you to phone our Customer Care line on 1300 135 085 to discuss. Please reference this conversation/ website. Take care, Danoz.