Danoz Swivel Sweeper

Danoz Swivel Sweeper

G2, Max

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

campbell.mckenzie

campbell.mckenziePerth, WA

The best cleaning product ever

The best cleaning tool ever, I was given one for my birthday and it works very well. It picks up everything on my floors and it is lightweight and easy to use. With the touch less dirt tray it makes it the best cleaning tool ever and the RCR bristle technology is perfect. Because its lightweight I can clean my stairs easily. This is the best product I have ever owned and it will clean up anything. It is truly a great product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for $56.00.

Product is used: Daily
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

D Gardner

D GardnerPerth, WA

Nothing like advertised

I have had 3 of the older type red swivel sweeper and they were fantastic. As for the new type it is dreadful. Battery does not last more than three minutes, does not pick up well and flicks pieces of dirt all over the place. As for working on carpet - hopeless. My old ones worked well on short haired mats this one does nothing except lose battery power. I am very very disappointed with this product. Give me back the old red one any day.

Purchased in June 2019 for $49.00.

Product is used: Daily
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Linoleum and Wood

Sandy Sweeper

Only used 3 times, Batteries dead or won't charge, great idea though.

Purchased in October 2018.

Product is used: Rarely
Pet OwnerNo

Please respond Danoz

Peggy

Peggy

Life if battery non existant

Bought the first one through Big W. Battery dies after 1 month of use. Got my money back. Bought one via Danoz, gave one to my mum. Really embarrassed when hers stopped working and then mine stopped working. Waste of money. Sticking with my vacuum cleaner..

Date PurchasedMay 2015

What a waste of money.

Don't waste your money . Battery will not hold a charge . Just sitting in the cupboard can't remember who I got it from . Would have been better off getting a stick vaccum . Charge it for hours and it will only vaccum for 4 minutes . Never again

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Rae

RaeAU

It is Handy for a couple of things only.

Can not recommend it for hard floor sweeping as the compartment does not securely hold what you are sweeping up. It's a motorised broom only. If you have a lot of human hair around it will tangle around the brushes terribly and will stop brushes rotating and the advertising is not honest, the hair does not just pull off easily..it's a fight! And there are two large and two teeny brushes to remove for cleaning, very awkward. The one and only thing I use it for is for picking up annoying bits of fluff etc on carpets in between vacuuming.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Very disappointed. False advertising must be a camera trick on tv it won’t even pick up

Very disappointed. False advertising must be a party trick. Doesn’t even pick up a granule of bird seed just pushes it along the floor. I won’t be buying anything of tv again. Plus you say it’s quiet it is just about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. Waste of money.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Sim, we are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your purchase. We are surprised to hear it did not pick up the bird seeds. Did you try to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 135 085? Thank you, Danoz.

Best little helper ever

I absolutely love my swivel sweeper max . Makes life easy. I use it every day. I bought 2 gave one away. Then accidentally bought Walter sweeper CHEAPER BUT NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THE ORIGINAL swivel sweeper. I have just ordered 2 more for friends. Cannot recommend more highly. Do be aware though to only charge battery for 8 hours as per instructions. I have two batteries so i won't be caught out half way through a job. I hope they never go off the market JUST LOVE IT debba953

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to comment. Its always such a pleasure to hear from our happy customers. Take care, Danoz.

Great but incredibly brittle

I loved it at first. Was great for Lino and even carpet. Was picking up heaps of grit and mess.
But my husband was putting it away and it fell off the hook and broke into pieces.
Was really disappointed I thought it would of been more sturdy than it was.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Nicole j

I am more disappointed in the materials it’s made out of. Surely it should of been made with more durable materials.

Early 1900sMelbourne

Waste of money

It clogs up quickly with animal hair. Spend more time picking it off the brushes than actual cleaning with it. I paid for the two deal, but, each of them had a packing charge so the company makes money this way. The battery for the second one was dead and unusable so the unused item was useless. I contacted the company and could have got another battery if I paid for it.

A terrible and wasteful product.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Hi There,
We are sorry that you are experiencing issues with your Swivel Sweeper. Do you have the Swivel Sweeper G2 or the Swivel Sweeper Max? How long was the battery charging for? Thank You, Danoz

Early 1900s

It didn't charge at all. It was the older version.

Terrible

I purchased this thinking it would be even better than the original one I had a few years back but boy was I wrong. It spits everything everywhere and if it does pick simething up it will shoot it back out a minute later. I have called danoz and they told me to turn the brushes around but it made no difference. They also said to take it back to Big W so I did 5 days later (which is a 45 minute drive) to be told they cant refund or exchanged as it had been used. I did everything danoz told me to do including sending thru copies of my reciept on the first phone call and had no reply for danoz. My sweeper just sits in my cupboard. Waste of $59.99

Date PurchasedJul 2017

ToniaSydney

Only worked well for a few months

Bought this for my elderly mother, after only a few months it completely stopped working. We thought it was the battery and contacted the vendor who sent one, unfortunately this did not fix the issue the Swivel Sweeper remains dead. We have since contacted the vendor again and they have informed us that Danoz refuse to refund or further investigate the issue as they've already sent a battery. Would not recommend using the product or Danoz.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Tonia, did you purchase through a privately owned store or directly through Danoz? If the item is faulty due to a manufacturing issue within the first year, your machine should be replaced. Thank you, Danoz.

jan rForster

Broken

To begin with I loved this quick way to wipe up small messes without having to get out the big vacuum.
But one day the stick broke and now although it works still and does its job I have to bend down to the broken component to do the job.
I found the stick too flimsy and trying to repair it with super glue etc it broke promptly when used.
would buy this again if it had a thicker stick.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

It was a gift

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Jan, is it possible for you to contact the person who purchased and request receipt? If purchased through Danoz and purchased within the last 12 months there is a 12 month warranty. Thank you, Danoz.

Michelle

MichelleUlladulla

Not worth the money

I just received mine and it's not worth unpacking! It does not pick up anything on tile or floor boards and to send them back will cost just as much! So save your money use a broom or just pull out the vacuum. My grandson thought he would use it after spilling crumbs from a cake onto the tile floor guess what the swivel sweeper was useless and the good old vacuum came out,

Date PurchasedJul 2017

SueTasmania

Fabulous Product - picks up pet hair - ideal for elderly/those with mobility issues as it is so ligh

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Some great feedback there, thank you for sharing Sue!! Glad to hear your loving your Sweeper. We could not agree more, this machine is ideal for small units, other small spaces and cleaning up after pets. Take care, Danoz.

gail1South East Queensland, QLD

Only works well for few months

Purchased about a year ago. Black plastic clip on top of see through shield that opens the top to separate for cleaning fell off. Them machine stopped picking up properly. Had to attach tape to keep cover on when plastic clip fell off. Now after several months, one length of brush at front stopped spinning. Have to clean this product every few uses,cempty catch tray & clean brushes. Hair etc also gets caught around inside spinners of brushes. Elderly could not use this product due to constant cleaning maintenance.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Gail, thank you for sharing your feedback. When you experienced the issues with your Swivel Sweepers did you contact our customer care department to report? We are always more than happy to assist our customers. Danoz.

3rd Time Around

3rd time around with the Swivel Sweeper started with G2 then 2 x Max. Same problem with all three at around six months with the plastic cog giving out. This causes as you place the sweeper on the floor the brushes from spinning. Plastic parts cannot take wear and tear. Only vacuum tile floor and carpet bedrooms. Sweeper cleaned regularly and not abused. Disappointed as it works well at the start when new, but only to get 6 months use not worth purchasing.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Jack
Jack

Thank You Danoz. Since we made contact to Danoz Customer Care the Max has been replaced.

Lorraine T.Danoz

Great news Jack, was a pleasure resolving the issue for you. Take care, Danoz.

Margaret2829

Margaret2829Beaconsfield TASMANIA

Great little battery operated sweeper

I sent for this fully expecting to be disappointed, but what a surprise, its great so easy to use and very light to lift and so easy to store close to where I mainly use it that is in the kitchen (we have two dogs so lots of dog hair on the floor) and it goes from Vinyl to floating wood floor to carpet with ease. Its great for everyday use. So easy to empty. Would recommend to anyone

Great for every day floor cleaning

Love the ease in which it moves it is very light and it swivels to get in all corners.We are in a rental at the moment which has vinyl flooring and carpet.It works perfectly on both and always amazed at the dirt it picks up.The house has 4 bedrooms a lounge and dining room and does the lot without having to recharge.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worked for awhile

Bought this from Danoz direct at Munno para shopping centre last year it worked very good for awhile but after A few months stopped working it would be okay for someone with no pets as their hair gets.stuck in the wheels and around the brushes stopping it from working would buy if I had no pets

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Lee

Thank you but I can't afford one at the moment it was aG2 but I will buy the new type when I can save thank you

Lorraine T.Danoz

Hi Lee, contact our customer care department on 1300 135 085 to opt for a special discount. All you need to do is reference this website/ conversation. Take Care, Danoz.