2Muk Deep Muk 1 Minute Treatment

Muk Deep Muk 1 Minute Treatment

2Muk Deep Muk 1 Minute Treatment

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Muk Haircare? Claim your listing.

Jaysee S
Jaysee SSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Pyrmont Customer
Pyrmont Customer6 posts

Great easy and effective treatment

I was sold this by my hairdresser a few months ago and have been using it ever since. I have fine, often frizzy, coloured hair and I use this once a week. It helps maintain healthy soft hair for me. Smells nice, is affordable and is a quick treatment.  Show details
cherubbabies
cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW151 posts

great product

Whenever I feel my hair is getting really dull and dry I give it a treatment with this product, I love it

1 minute to give it a good boost and feel alive again is all it needs when I am rushing.

Its rich and not heavy.

No yucky smells, and leaves my hair soft and manageable for another week.
works well, leaves hair soft
its expensive