Della Cory

Della Cory

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

She is scamming people and should be in jail

She is scam, taking money , promise you a lot and never deliver anything. When I ask for my money back as I didn't receive any service, she was so rude and thred to take me to the court. She was screaming and yelling at me I just can't believe how she changed after I paid her. She should be in jail for scamming people.

Con Artist!

Do not trust your time, money or hopes to this woman. She is a con artist focused on taking people's money entirely. I met with her one time, she took my credit card information, and charged my card without providing any services. I was never connected with anyone for a date; and she was initially very resistant to my request for refund, and now has stopped any replies to me.

Shocking

Con artist! Tricked my mother in law a few years ago and when confronted by myself we were threatened, went straight to the police and lucky we have a great legal advisor who sent our own response! Stay well clear! Total nasty piece of work!

Disappointing Experience

Della Cory is running a small business for Senior Contacts.
After meeting her, she promised introductions, if both parties agreed. She tricked me with sales talk that she had suitable introductions and asked me to fill out my details. She then asked me to sign a six month contract, where half the money was membership and half for introductions and pay her fee of $2995.00.
I then did not hear from her for several weeks. Further, despite telephone calls, emails and my personal visit back to her premises, she then made one unsuitable introduction to me.
This experience has been disappointing, a total waste of time, money and hope.
This is a warning to the rest of the community.
Beware of her misleading advertising and web pages. She is a manipulator and shyster.

Total waste of time money and hope

[name removed] is quite the talker but I doubt she has members as promised. I got poor profiles and met no one at all for my $2,500.00. She has this smartly worded contract where half your money is membership and half for introductions so even if you tried to claim $ for unfulfilled introductions she has rigged the figures from the outset.

A terrible experience, a total waste of everything. Very misleading advertising.
Well the promises from the outset when you first meet her and pay fill you with hope, time will tell that she has no substance.
does not call you at all, no photo is provided, ppl are not suitable matches. Very little communication just the occasional unsuitable match sent.

Big promises, no delivery, thousands of dollars for nothing

I was promised 9 introductions in 12months, at the rate of one a month, with things being counted as introductions only if both parties agree. We even picked 9people who looked as though they might be interesting. Four months later and I had no such introductions, my emails are unanswered, as is the phone quite a lot.
Sales talk
No delivery. I doubt the people she claimed were on her books exist

3 years later - not even one introduction, and no refund, despite me trying to remind her a few times - nicely. I've done my dough.