Elite Introductions International

See the Best Dating Agencies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

The right people

I suspect like a lot of people, I had been struggling with online dating and trying to sift through those who would be most compatible with me.

My experience of working with Trudy has been so different. Trudy made the effort to really get to understand me and people I have met through her have been delightful. I thoroughly recommend her service.

A great service

Arriving in a new city and starting out with a limited network of contacts can be daunting in many respects, especially if you are also looking for a genuine romantic connection. Signing up with Elite turned out to be a great help. They were very quick to build both a good idea of what I was after and a good rapport. After that it was as close to being introduced to friends of friends as I could hope to get. Thank you!

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Disappointment

lisahayesElite Introductions International

5 stars & I am over the moon!

Trudy, thank you for providing a valuable and unique match making service. I was hesitant to use such a service in the beginning but I have benefited greatly from taking the plunge. You have introduced me to high calibre gentlemen. And...I have found a special connection with an amazing man! You have assisted in enhancing my life and I am most grateful for your sensitive and professional approach.

Sydneygirl

SydneygirlSydney

2.5 stars

Perfect service

From the moment I began talking to Trudy I felt at ease about the process and service that she offers which I see as being very unique in the current world of social media/internet. Trudy is very detailed and exceptionally professional making you feel comfortable and excited about enjoying the process of potentially meeting your match. In the short time I have been part of the service I have already been contacted about potential matches and look forward to meeting the next one that had been organised. I would highly recommend this service to anyone serious about meeting a partner with similar values and wanting to get excited about dating again... it shouldn't be a swipe right nor a chore!

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedMelbourne

A major disappointment - the business is a shame

Professional Service - Recommended

Not being one for the whole internet dating scene, I have found the services of Elite to be just to my satisfaction for discretion and professional service. I found the briefing process by Trudy to be very thorough and the matching process generally addressed my needs. I am quietly confident that the initial selection process and matching by Elite will turn out for very positive for me. To be recommended for those looking for a personal service, a little guidance and some friendly help along the pathway of finding a new partner.

Women, beware the promises

Elite

Elite Introduction is 5 Star!

Getting back into the dating world is hard enough, finding the perfect partner seems unlikely. After meeting Trudy at Elite Introduction I was so impressed with her business model and the professional way she conducted the meeting I knew straight away this was the way forward for me. Trudy immediately made me feel so comfortable and answered every question I had. Elite Introductions is a 5 Star business. Every contact I had with Trudy was amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Put your love life in their hands they will not disappoint.

This is Perfect!

"Elite Introductions know what they are doing. I have been introduced to some very cool women. They are also prompt to respond and eager to deliver. They make the process fun and they have really tried to get who I am and match me accordingly.
I am confident I will be introduced to my partner by this agency"

Keep up the good work!

As a middle-aged man, finding a partner with whom I want to spend the rest of my life is no easy task. And no Agency can guarantee success. However, having also used other personal agencies (as opposed to Internet), I find Trudy and Elite 'head and shoulders' above the rest. I have neither been surprised by, nor disappointed in, the ladies she has referred to me.

Beware - full of spin without substance

Found my future wife with Trudy's wonderful help

This is an exceptional agency with wonderfully attentive staff and an incredible group of potential partners. Really special. I found my fiancee using this service.

What More can I ask?

Trudy Gilbert from Elite Introductions International is indeed a special person. I was very apprehensive when I visited her office. However, Trudy very quickly put me at ease . Within just one week, she has been able to introduce me to a lovely lady - with whom I have already shared dinner, and planned further dates!

Elite - Not worth it!

Extremely disappointed with the level of service received and lack of care factor. Decided to walk away from this service forfeiting the generous fee that I paid. I have since met a wonderful man who is equally if not more successful and accomplished than I am. We are planning a romantic holiday to Queenstown followed by three weeks in the States and after we return from our trip we are moving in together after only a few months of dating. Stick to the old fashioned way of finding love and happiness. No one knows you better than you know yourself...and certainly not some matchmaker whose only vested interest is in collecting her fees.

M.M

M.M

Elite They Are Not

SuzyQ

SuzyQMalvern East

Great service! - highly recommend

"Wow, I am so glad I joined Elite! My first introduction was with an intelligent and successful man, we just didn’t click .
Shortly after meeting him, Elite contacted me with another introduction and this one has lots of potential. We have so much in common and have really similar attitudes & sense of humour. Early days but I have never met such a perfect match!
I read some of the negative reviews before I joined and decided to ignore them and make my own decision after meeting with Elite. I find it hard to believe we are reviewing the same service.
If you are single and want to meet successful, intelligent people this is the only service I am aware of that attracts the calibre of people I want to meet.”