Elite Introductions International

Elite Introductions International

4.2

Kelly R

Kelly RSydney, NSW

The answer to a hectic life. Thank you Elite!

I decided to move forward with Elite after a series of bad dates on apps forced around a hectic life.
The team at Elite were very supportive and the training videos and sessions with Lisa were quite helpful and reassuring. My first date was not really right for me but after some more feedback the next match was much closer to the type I was looking for. From there, the next couple of dates were lovely and definitely compatible but it was just a matter of getting the chemistry right. My 4th date was amazing and has since grown into something genuine. The experience on the whole was great and I was happy to finally be dating men of that consistent calibre who were also looking for a long-term partner. Thanks Elite. Strongly recommended.

Brett C.

Brett C.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional professional matching service

After finding myself with the prospect of facing the daunting reality of the new age dating scene, I was lucky enough to cross paths with Trudy and Elite Introductions.

Trudy has taken the time to get to know me in a caring and professional manner, and truly understand what I am looking for in a partner. This is reflected in the suggested introductions thus far, in that they have far exceed my expectations.

As a busy professional, the exceptional professional matching service provided by Trudy is highly appreciated and recommended.

Farnsy

FarnsySydney, NSW

Wonderful service and introduction- well worth it for me!

Dating online has always been a challenge for me, both from a time perspective and also vast variety of types of people. Elite and Trudy were very perceptive to what I was looking for and able to discuss some possible matches and introduced me to a lovely lady that I have now started dating.
The service is discreet and provides professionals, who are short on time and very discerning, with a way to meet other similar people who value this and not wanting to waste time on endless meaningless first dates. The level of detail in understanding me, my likes and values, made it a more enjoyable process than hours of endless/mindless swiping and chats :)
Would highly recommend Elite, worked for me and hope it does for you too. :)

Dating Agencies

Find out how Elite Introductions International compares to other Dating Agencies

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

A Superlative Matchmaking Experience

Having a very busy schedule and experienced less than satisfactory online dating sites, I have found Trudy and her team at Elite Introductions a superb way to cut through and meet very interesting, suited and lovely people. I've found that Trudy is a perceptive matchmaker who truly 'listens' to, and genuinely cares about, her clients. Overall the 'Elite' experience is a pleasure...descriptors that spring to mind about the service are professional, sophisticated, confidential and intimate - to choose only a few. I unreservedly recommend Trudy and her team.

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Trudy is a pro

I have a busy life and have found online dating time consuming and that I haven't met men that are similar to me, I found Elite Introductions online and Trudy has been great, she understood the sort of partner I want to meet and has introduced me to two professionals who were well suited to me, I am still in the dating phase but I am confident that I will find my match through Trudy I would highly recommend her and I appreciate her level of confidentiality for her clients.

Guy A.

Guy A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing dating service...It actually works! Thanks Trudy and Team

After years of dealing with horrible dating platforms, I was referred to Trudy and her team at Elite Introductions via a work colleague. I found her service and overall attention to detail helped me find the perfect match. It's made the whole dating process a breathe of fresh air! I'm now exploring a relationship with an amazing lady :))

Ava

AvaSydney, NSW

Stellar service from a brilliant matchmaker

Definitely worth it

I have only recently engaged Elite and Trudy set up a fantastic first date for me - in fact, the best first date I have ever enjoyed. As I am a busy professional, Elite is exactly what I have been looking for and it is well worth the investment. This first date alone has completely transformed what my view of dating is (or should be). Trudy puts a lot of thought and effort into setting up a match and it shows in the fact that I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent on the date. Irrespective of how things progress from here, I know that my time is not being wasted when I go on a date to meet a new person and that there is a lot of thinking behind the matchmaking. Trudy is an absolute professional and I thoroughly recommend Elite.

This Service is for Successful Women looking for Love

I wish I joined Elite years ago. Trudy is very professional in what she does. From the moment I meet her, I knew I was in the best hands for finding a quality partner. The first introduction exceeded my expectations but unfortunately it didn’t work out. Trudy went to work and within a week, which took me by surprise, she had found me a second match. If you are reading this review and are a strong, driven, successful women and over dating men that don’t have their life balance in order. Then Elite is for you!!!
Trudy, I can not thank you enough for giving me the confidence that there are men out there that want strong successful women. I know you will find me my perfect Match!!!

Louise Hopper

Louise HopperSydney, NSW

Five star dating service!

I joined Elite Introductions two years ago and have no regrets as to the financial commitment I made to engage Elite. The calibre of people that were put forward to me were absolute professionals and true gentlemen. I found Trudy Gilbert to be totally discreet and professional in every sense of the word living up to the diligent screening process. I was determined not to resort to online dating as Elite cuts through all the trash and comes up with the real deal! I would highly recommend Elite Introductions to anyone ready to find a true life partner.

KateT

KateTSydney, NSW

Staying on course in my search for love

Erica T.

Erica T.Sydney, NSW

Best decision, great members, very happy!

I joined Elite Introductions for the first time two years ago. I was hesitant that the calibre of people I was looking for were actually out there but I was really impressed with my first date. It didn't go any further but my confidence was definitely boosted. The second man I met through Elite became a one year relationship which Trudy guided me with. After another year break and some unimpressive app dates, I knew who to call once I was really ready to try again. Amazingly, Trudy came through once more. Jake is amazing and we are both really excited as to where this is leading. I hope Jake means I never again need to call Trudy to find someone but for any executive ready for a life partner, I would look nowhere else!

Sydney2020

Sydney2020Sydney, NSW

Great helper to find the life partner

I moved to Sydney into my 20s, and since then had a string of busy executive jobs. As I started focussing on the relationships into my 30s, I found most friends married and online apps being the main option. This can feel like a second job, with time spent on swiping, dates being cancelled, and bad matches. Trudy is great at setting up introductions with high quality potential partners who I would not have likely met in real life. There are no guarantees of a spark, but at the very least every date will be memorable with much in common!

MDSydney

MDSydneySydney, NSW

Met some lovely people on this service

How to make a challenging process smarter!

Searching Soul

Searching SoulSydney, NSW

A tailored solution for busy executives to find their 'perfect' match!

Lucky Man

Lucky ManSydney, NSW

I'm The Luckiest Man

I joined Elite as I was serious about finding a life partner and wasn't meeting the right kind of girls on the apps. My first few dates with Elite were with really lovely girls, they were intelligent, fun and really nice but things didnt work out. Then I had a good chat with Trudy and she gave me some feedback that really changed my mindset and the next person she introduced me to is now my girlfriend. We've been together for about six months now and she is kind,, caring, driven and absolutely gorgeous, I'm the luckiets man! She met my family, they love her and we have just returned from a family ski trip at my sister's place in the States. I can't thank Trudy enough.

Such wonderful caring matchmakers!

Elite Introductions International are an extremely professional and caring service. I felt they had a very good understanding of what I was looking for and delivered. My first date was with an intelligent, funny lovely man. Elite Introductions were accessible, and very informative re what to expect. It’s been a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Alexandra

AlexandraSydney, NSW

Let the professionals find you your match! Great service!

Miles H.