Elite Introductions International

How to make a challenging process smarter!

Searching Soul

Searching SoulSydney, NSW

A tailored solution for busy executives to find their 'perfect' match!

Lucky Man

Lucky ManSydney, NSW

I'm The Luckiest Man

I joined Elite as I was serious about finding a life partner and wasn't meeting the right kind of girls on the apps. My first few dates with Elite were with really lovely girls, they were intelligent, fun and really nice but things didnt work out. Then I had a good chat with Trudy and she gave me some feedback that really changed my mindset and the next person she introduced me to is now my girlfriend. We've been together for about six months now and she is kind,, caring, driven and absolutely gorgeous, I'm the luckiets man! She met my family, they love her and we have just returned from a family ski trip at my sister's place in the States. I can't thank Trudy enough.

Such wonderful caring matchmakers!

Elite Introductions International are an extremely professional and caring service. I felt they had a very good understanding of what I was looking for and delivered. My first date was with an intelligent, funny lovely man. Elite Introductions were accessible, and very informative re what to expect. It’s been a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Alexandra

AlexandraSydney, NSW

Let the professionals find you your match! Great service!

Miles H.

Impressed beyond my expectations

Rick

RickSydney, NSW

The right people

I suspect like a lot of people, I had been struggling with online dating and trying to sift through those who would be most compatible with me.

My experience of working with Trudy has been so different. Trudy made the effort to really get to understand me and people I have met through her have been delightful. I thoroughly recommend her service.

A great service

Arriving in a new city and starting out with a limited network of contacts can be daunting in many respects, especially if you are also looking for a genuine romantic connection. Signing up with Elite turned out to be a great help. They were very quick to build both a good idea of what I was after and a good rapport. After that it was as close to being introduced to friends of friends as I could hope to get. Thank you!

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Disappointment

lisahayesElite Introductions International

5 stars & I am over the moon!

Trudy, thank you for providing a valuable and unique match making service. I was hesitant to use such a service in the beginning but I have benefited greatly from taking the plunge. You have introduced me to high calibre gentlemen. And...I have found a special connection with an amazing man! You have assisted in enhancing my life and I am most grateful for your sensitive and professional approach.

Sydneygirl

SydneygirlSydney

2.5 stars

Perfect service

From the moment I began talking to Trudy I felt at ease about the process and service that she offers which I see as being very unique in the current world of social media/internet. Trudy is very detailed and exceptionally professional making you feel comfortable and excited about enjoying the process of potentially meeting your match. In the short time I have been part of the service I have already been contacted about potential matches and look forward to meeting the next one that had been organised. I would highly recommend this service to anyone serious about meeting a partner with similar values and wanting to get excited about dating again... it shouldn't be a swipe right nor a chore!

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedMelbourne

A major disappointment - the business is a shame

Professional Service - Recommended

Not being one for the whole internet dating scene, I have found the services of Elite to be just to my satisfaction for discretion and professional service. I found the briefing process by Trudy to be very thorough and the matching process generally addressed my needs. I am quietly confident that the initial selection process and matching by Elite will turn out for very positive for me. To be recommended for those looking for a personal service, a little guidance and some friendly help along the pathway of finding a new partner.

Women, beware the promises

Elite

Elite Introduction is 5 Star!

Getting back into the dating world is hard enough, finding the perfect partner seems unlikely. After meeting Trudy at Elite Introduction I was so impressed with her business model and the professional way she conducted the meeting I knew straight away this was the way forward for me. Trudy immediately made me feel so comfortable and answered every question I had. Elite Introductions is a 5 Star business. Every contact I had with Trudy was amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Put your love life in their hands they will not disappoint.

This is Perfect!

"Elite Introductions know what they are doing. I have been introduced to some very cool women. They are also prompt to respond and eager to deliver. They make the process fun and they have really tried to get who I am and match me accordingly.
I am confident I will be introduced to my partner by this agency"